[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

Hi,

i just wanted to thank you for the build, going smooth so far even though i didnt get a frostferno yet. That will be next on the list, but i have no issues without it at the low level maps. Got the 3 unique jewels and Quill pretty cheap. Ritual also had some nice items along the way and some still in use.
Actual gear:

A 6-link armour will be in Ritual again, so I am pretty comfortable without Frostferno.

Cheers & keep up the good work!
Hi,

Amazing guide, doing the build atm, everything is so smooth, even at t14 maps with an investment of what? 2-3ex?

Anyway, i was wondering if there is an upgrade for a bow - when i look at the POB, a shaper bow with crit+AS+multi and/or high ele dmg %, Elemental Pen, Double damage will increase the damage pr totem with 100-200k (depending on rolls and mods combinations)

Even the bow i have linked will give my current build 100k dps pr totem

Do you think it is worth doing? or is the proj speed too nice?

Thanks!
To everyone:

If you -

1) Miss automated casting of curse when using Sniper's Mark

and/or

2) Think that Awakened Hextouch is soooooooo pricey + needing Level 5 to get the additional Curse

Definitely check out what's in my announcement today :)

"
Hi,

i just wanted to thank you for the build, going smooth so far even though i didnt get a frostferno yet. That will be next on the list, but i have no issues without it at the low level maps. Got the 3 unique jewels and Quill pretty cheap. Ritual also had some nice items along the way and some still in use.
Actual gear:

A 6-link armour will be in Ritual again, so I am pretty comfortable without Frostferno.

Cheers & keep up the good work!

Hi there,

Happy to hear that things are very smooth for you so far and thank you! :)

By the way I made some changes recently, the 5th gem in the Elemental Hit Setup is now Inspiration Gem, it's better than both Fire Penetration and Cold to Fire so do try it out if you are going to use the 5L/6L setup for sometime. The full updated info can be found in "10.3 Note for Early League Rushers"

Cheers

"
Philip2206 wrote:
Hi,

Amazing guide, doing the build atm, everything is so smooth, even at t14 maps with an investment of what? 2-3ex?

Anyway, i was wondering if there is an upgrade for a bow - when i look at the POB, a shaper bow with crit+AS+multi and/or high ele dmg %, Elemental Pen, Double damage will increase the damage pr totem with 100-200k (depending on rolls and mods combinations)

Even the bow i have linked will give my current build 100k dps pr totem

Do you think it is worth doing? or is the proj speed too nice?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks and glad to hear this build is serving you well :)

That bow is a juicy one exile!

An amazing Top Tier bow! Totally worth switching over to from Quill Rain, the only disadvantage is the slower attack speed to trigger the "On Hit" affixes this build uses.

Congrats on getting the bow!

If you don't mind sharing, would love to hear how you got the bow(Can PM me if you prefer that way) :)

Cheers!
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Last edited by Vei on Jan 20, 2021, 7:16:08 AM
Almost done with the build. Only small bits and pieces remians for me.

In ideal scenario at this moment PoB shows 3.2 milion.

Still left to do:
Second curse (need awakened Hex support)
Need a bit better craft on quiver.
Also want to get crit chance craft on flask from Mastermind.
4 frostferno (i have proper ilvl frostferno with berserk enchant waiting for double corrupt)

crit chance on quill rain :)

With the changes above will hit 4.5-5 mil.

Not that it is very needed - it's just min maxing. Build already wipes everything.
Done Simulacrum wave 20, Oshabi, 10 Maven bosses, Sirius.
The only hard thing left is Maven herself, but this will come.

Last edited by bartpio on Jan 20, 2021, 9:33:51 AM
"
dperls wrote:
Hey all, been super interested in ele hit totems for a while now. How does the lack of two totems per placement actually feel now that you have been using it for a bit?

I have about 3ex and thinking of rerolling, how far do you think that will take me?

I think it's been blown out of proportion. Most of the time I can't even cast one totem at a time as Hierophant. I tap to cast one and two come out instead because the cast speed is so fast. Anyway it's nice to spread out your totems around the edges of breaches or all around before popping a Legion.
That's some sick progress you've made so far bartpio. Very nice.
"
andayk wrote:
That's some sick progress you've made so far bartpio. Very nice.

And what is funny - this is without target specific currency farming.

All I did was chaos recipe and progress the atlas. Nothing else.

Ok, got 15 ex for lucky enchant from Uber-uber lab (ball lightning additional projectiles on Inward Eye helmet).

Rest is alch maps running and doing rituals. I do not even remember any large drops. Got 1 ex from ritual and that's it. Everything else is from small trades.

If anyone is intrested this is what i do :

I make 4 sell tabs. Each of them have a different price for all items in it: 50c, 40c, 30c, 20c, 10c. Whatever i find and think it might sell it goes to to a tab. Every couple of hour i change the price on tab (lower it by 5 or 10c). If nothing sells from 10c tab for a while -> Vendor.

Works really well for jewels.
Hi all,

After some shuffling, league starting with other builds I did not like, I finally started this one as Ascendant Chieftain/Raider. Played a lot of totems, first time I get leech though, and oh boy does it feel good.

Small question about the Chieftain part. For the 20% chance to cover in ash, do our totem inherit that also ? Or should we spam Frenzy on big targets to ensure it procs ?

Also, does someone play with Power Charge on Crit ? I feel it is not up enough to warrant the used link.
Well Sirus 5 down - 1 Death.

Spoiler

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Question to Chieftain/Raider Ascendant builds. How do you deal with mana? I need to go Blood Magic route, forgoing Skitterbots. Mana based, I dont have capability to spam totems and other skills. Ring -9 mana cost are really expensie and even if I would have one, it doesn't feel like it would solve the problem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info