[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

Just a notice - i've checked DPS on my build and considered 3 gloves :

flat dmg against burning enemies
crit chance against shocked
increased against chilled

difference between them is 15k on 1.5 milion dps (using Pob)

I went for first one. It's the lowest dps, I beleiev it is the most consistant one.
"
bartpio wrote:
Just a notice - i've checked DPS on my build and considered 3 gloves :

flat dmg against burning enemies
crit chance against shocked
increased against chilled

difference between them is 15k on 1.5 milion dps (using Pob)

I went for first one. It's the lowest dps, I beleiev it is the most consistant one.

Worth mentioning, all 3 of those should only be considered if you dont need accuracy. Gloves are a good way to get that covered. And if you arent at 100% chance to hit, 450+ accuracy will probably be more DPS than those 3 options.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 19, 2021, 8:40:38 AM
Is this build viable as SSF?
"
coldyl wrote:
Is this build viable as SSF?

This build is not SSF viable as it uses 5 Specific Uniques, including one which is a Fated Unique.
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Hey, thanks for the guide, its fun so far. But what am I actually supposed to look at? I was following gear detail section the whole time, but if check gem section I am fcked because there, the bow is actually 6 link and has different gems...
Thanks to comrade 'bartpio', the helmet came out in 14с. As Comrade Lenin said, Totemmen of all camps, unite!))
"
keksik0061 wrote:
Hey, thanks for the guide, its fun so far. But what am I actually supposed to look at? I was following gear detail section the whole time, but if check gem section I am fcked because there, the bow is actually 6 link and has different gems...

Hey there,

For the linked items that you can mouseover, ignore their sockets/gems. They are meant for affix references. "04. Gear Overview" has a list on where to reference various things:

- Gem + Socket Color + Links - 05. Gem Setup
- Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel - 07. Passive Tree Preview + POB Pastebin
- Base/Abyss Jewels - 23. Ideal Non Cluster Jewels
- Remaining items including Flasks - 10. Budget Equipment Details + 11. Mid-Tier Equipment Details

As for gem setup for the bow in "5.1 Single Curse Option", it is stated 4-6 links and there's explanation below it. You can get by with 4 Links(3 Red 1 Green). 5 and 6 Links are optional upgrades.
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Last edited by Vei on Jan 19, 2021, 6:49:26 PM
Hey all, been super interested in ele hit totems for a while now. How does the lack of two totems per placement actually feel now that you have been using it for a bit?

I have about 3ex and thinking of rerolling, how far do you think that will take me?
"
dperls wrote:
Hey all, been super interested in ele hit totems for a while now. How does the lack of two totems per placement actually feel now that you have been using it for a bit?

I have about 3ex and thinking of rerolling, how far do you think that will take me?

With Hierophant class - frankly i don't feel a big difference. No idea how about other classes.
One positive aspect of passive nodes not increasing damage (at least on tooltip) is that Rain of Splinters also doesn't decrease it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info