[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

Excellent thank you! That's a strange interaction though in my opinion. Maybe it's just the wording.
The Golem seems to be really squishy, thinking about switching him over for a rare ring to get one more mana cost enchant for the skills
"
Dolmiir wrote:
The Golem seems to be really squishy, thinking about switching him over for a rare ring to get one more mana cost enchant for the skills

That would be a huge damage loss from EE, like 30% total damage lost.
Hey, first of all, fun build!

But I got so used to just killing all bandits I forgot to help alira, how much does this matter?
"
CustomCreated wrote:

But I got so used to just killing all bandits I forgot to help alira, how much does this matter?

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the build! :)

Since you are playing Hiero, it's not too big of an issue, just respec it later to Alira before you start using Lethal Pride(Akoya).

"
chronovt wrote:
What do you think about using "Summon Holy Relic" in the ring, and using a single Abyssal jewel to give it Added Lightning/Cold damage. Since it isn't targetable, it should definitely last a bit more than Lightning Golem

Interesting idea, I'll test it out at some point. Thanks for the suggestion :)
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
"
CustomCreated wrote:

You can change it at any time by trading in 20 Orbs of Regret and a Lapis Amulet. You'll get a book which will grant you Alira's bonuses. Just make sure you have 2 passives available to "return" the kill-all bandits bonus.
It looks like there haven't been any updates from those of us who chose Raider. Currently level 87 with Frostferno and lethal pride/berserk active and can say that the phasing is hugely important. The increased move speed and extra chance to dodge hits and spells also makes Rituals with large packs feel A LOT better since it can be very hard to see everything going on.

Went blood magic - clarity (lvl 6) to deal with any mana issues. With only that small health investment, you only need one reduced mana cost ring to keep totems up indefinitely.
Yeah, I play Ascendant(Chieftain/Raider) - phasing and leech is awesome, with Vaal Pact I almost unkillable, can stay in some degens or just inside pack :)
With such evade/dodge you got rarely hit and with leech it becomes great defence.
I use grace with flesh and stone and for CWDT > IC - Enfeeble. Rituals is ezpz
(no reduced mana cost, just enduring mana flask, but anyway, without flask I can place 6 totems because grace and flesh and stone remains enough mana, this is nice for bossing when you go out of flask charges)

p.s. never died in Maven fights (but this is only start, need to check 10 boss fight)
Last edited by RawDamage on Jan 18, 2021, 5:55:35 PM
i'm new for totem build

need to know about blood rage and berserk when i use it will effect to totem or not?

thx for answer :)
Hi Vei, I am playing Raider this league, just trying out other classes with this build.

It's smooth sailing and still doing Acts.

As for the ascendancy, which one should I go first?
Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info