[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

"
bartpio wrote:
No problem. If I'm online usually i can help (unless in longer fight like simulacrum or Rota).

No service fee needed :)

He helped me today get my own, it costed around 25C, this guy is a legend, props to him!
Alright guys, just want to share this with you, kind of late since league already started, but just thought about it... so yup... Well, better late than never I guess. Will add it to the guide when I have more time.

No Time or Lazy to Farm Tabula?(And not enough currency for the Heatshiver + Prophecy + Estuary Map method?)

No problem!

If you don't mind sacrificing a bit of DPS, then do the following:

Spoiler
1. Buy a 5L Armour with 3 Red 1 Blue and 1 Green Socket which is around 1-2c, then go for the following Gem setup:

1) Elemental Hit
2) Ballista Totem
3) Combustion
4) Elemental Damage with Attacks
5) Fire Penetration

So with the above we are missing the Cold to Fire Gem and we get that from...

2. Buy a Pyre Ring which cost around 2c.

Pyre Sapphire Ring
Requires Level 11+
(20-30)% to Cold Resistance+
(25-35)% to Fire Resistance
(60-80)% increased Burning Damage
40% of Cold Damage Converted to Fire Damage
10% increased Light Radius
Ignited Enemies you hit are destroyed on Kill

On the Ring you have the weaker Cold to Fire Damage and this solves the need to Farm Tabula Rasa!

Obviously, this arrangement will take 1 of the ring slot, so please make the necessary arrangements for your Mana/Resist Needs.

Enjoy!

My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Last edited by Vei on Jan 17, 2021, 1:05:58 PM
I went with Chieftain and am really liking it so far.
Just a question to anyone else playing this build;
How did you solve your mana issues?
I would like to remove my mana flask but have nowhere near the mana regen needed to replace it atm.
Thanks!
Hi everyone i have a question !

Looks like multiple arrows from rain of splinters cant hit the same target, so i wonder : would it be more efficient to swap it for something else versus bosses ?

thank you very much
Last edited by SandroSwordfire on Jan 17, 2021, 5:40:20 PM
"
Hi everyone i have a question !

Looks like multiple arrows from rain of splinters cant hit the same target, so i wonder : would it be more efficient to swap it for something else versus bosses ?

thank you very much

Sure if you don't mind the hassle of swapping, go for it :)

On the other hand, the Barrage Gem swap in Section "31. "OneShotKill" Edition" of the guide does make use of the additional arrows from Rain of Splinters.

"
lillbrorsan wrote:
I would like to remove my mana flask but have nowhere near the mana regen needed to replace it atm.
Thanks!

I will solve my mana issues by following what I wrote here(Mana Issues Section) ^_^

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581/page/20#p23759109

My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Ignore pls.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 17, 2021, 7:28:32 PM

Let me name ing someone to help me cross the map Estuary t15, plzzz
Greetings. Doing okay with the build so far. Kinda worried about maven encounters in end-game though. Might need to go for one-shot kill version of the build to get enough dps. Currently A5 down.

Spoiler

PoB Says I have roughly 660k dps per totem vs shaper. I'm assuming upgrades to get would be Bottled Faith and awakened WED.
Last edited by Beverice on Jan 17, 2021, 9:55:12 PM
Looks like most people on poe.ninja using ele hit totems are running heiro still. How's everyone feeling about their choice of ascendancy? I'm league starting tomorrow so I'm still on the fence haha.
"
lillbrorsan wrote:
Thanks!

I'm playing chieftain too , I just took the Blood Magic notable while I get some -mana rings/amulet to solve it later.
Downside , you can only use 1 aura , cant use skitterbots , but I'm only starting yellow maps , so dps has not been a problem ,and I don't like depending on a mana flask.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info