[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

"
Alright, a very good league start for me. Played for about 12 hours. Doing T5 maps now, trying to break into yellows. These are my gear at lvl 76.

Mapping really smoothly now. Only thing i'm not impressed at is that the lightning golem dies way too fast. Hopefully at lvl 20 he is abit tankier. At this rate, he only survives for one second during boss fight. I might not adopt the Malachai ring set up for end game and just do dual rares with -mana. Will have to see about that.

Now just waiting for Frostferno to appear in maps...zzzz....

Awesome!

And thanks for the feedback on Lightning Golem.

I saw one Frostferno appear earlier, not sure if it's the first one in Ritual, had 30% Max Resist with 465% Evasion.

Listed Price is:

Spoiler
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581

Managed to snag a frostferno and also level 2 corrupted a pride before a fall, resulting in the best outcome for it :D
"
Vei wrote:
"
The POB link is not working for me, it says "unknown passive tree". Pob is up to date. someone has an idea, or a working pob link please ?

There's a lot of POB Pastebin currently in and referenced in the guide, which one are you referring to?

Just a guess, it could be you are not using the Community Fork version of POB. Upgrading your POB to Community Fork version could solve the issue.
i talked about the default POB pastebin. I downloaded fork version as you told and it worked, thanks !
HI,

Update from me :

Hint for frostferno :

Heatshiver is 1c
Prophecy is like 10c
Map is 10c

if you need a kill service, let me know in game :)
"

Managed to snag a frostferno and also level 2 corrupted a pride before a fall, resulting in the best outcome for it :D

Wow Congrats!!!!!

No more "Waiting on Frostferno" "Any Day Now" "Please" needed XD

"
i talked about the default POB pastebin. I downloaded fork version as you told and it worked, thanks !

Glad to hear that it's working for you now.

Good luck and have fun!

Cheers

"
bartpio wrote:
HI,

Update from me :

Hint for frostferno :

Heatshiver is 1c
Prophecy is like 10c
Map is 10c

if you need a kill service, let me know in game :)

Nice!

I am thinking to put a note in the announcement about your service so people can seek help from you in making the Frostferno. Let me know if you mind or don't mind that and whether there is any service charge.

Thanks. :)

Last edited by Vei on Jan 16, 2021, 6:18:17 PM
No problem. If I'm online usually i can help (unless in longer fight like simulacrum or Rota).

No service fee needed :)
Btw, so far did Maven on 4 bosses. Walk in the park, it's booring - Ritual encounters are harder ....

"
bartpio wrote:
No problem. If I'm online usually i can help (unless in longer fight like simulacrum or Rota).

Alright added to the Pinned Announcement Section.

I am sure many will appreciate your kind gesture. :)

Hi guys just stopping by to thank Vei for his awesome work on this guide and give a quick status. I decided to go with Hierophant despite everything. And so far I've no reason to regret this decision.

Lv88 pushing into red maps as we speak. Still rocking on Tabula, no Frostferno, just basic gear. Looks very good so far. Good luck y'all.
"
bartpio wrote:

He helped me today get my own, it costed around 25C, this guy is a legend, props to him!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info