[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

Bart, I took a quick look at your older characters and none are even using Avatar of Fire or Ancestral Bond. I've not played this build in about 3 leagues, but I do remember you posting some good stuff in regards to it. The pastebin that Ahewaz put up looks a lot more familiar with what I remember, so was just curious. Are you making those changes due to your gear making up for it or if I am just needing to do a whole lot more reading before looking at this again?
Last edited by Apostolos on Feb 2, 2022, 10:54:40 AM
"
Apostolos wrote:
Bart, I took a quick look at your older characters and none are even using Avatar of Fire or Ancestral Bond. I've not played this build in about 3 leagues, but I do remember you posting some good stuff in regards to it. The pastebin that Ahewaz put up looks a lot more familiar with what I remember, so was just curious. Are you making those changes due to your gear making up for it or if I am just needing to do a whole lot more reading before looking at this again?

My PoE Planner for 3.17

PoB
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/iJC7Mmg5
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Last edited by Ahewaz on Feb 3, 2022, 10:25:46 AM
Ty for planned 3.17 pob (looks very similar to 3.16 :), so not many changes here, if any.
How about an atlas tree suggestion for league start to midgame maybe?
"
Zenshii wrote:
Ty for planned 3.17 pob (looks very similar to 3.16 :), so not many changes here, if any.

Your atlas tree should consist of what ever content you enjoy doing or want to make money from. Getting someone elses atlas tree wont really help you much if you dont know why they pick what they pick and plan on doing the same strategy.
"
Zenshii wrote:
Copy Grimro, imo his ideas are pretty good for generic alc & go farm.
"
Zenshii wrote:

Pretty much what the people above said,

I will get as much Alva as possible so I can work on my double corruption. Arguably the most expensive item is a double corrupt Frostferno so if Alva gets us one, we just save 40 to 60ex. You can also sell the Chronicles (Locus of Corruption) for 1ex on average if you do not wish to gamble.

After that, preference. I did not play around with the tree, except Alva, I will most likely wing it & then make changes as I get to higher content.

Seeing as Conquerors/Sirus are RNG now, it might not hurt to invest although the main reason I killed Sirus was for the Awakened Gems.

Maybe invest in Maven so you can get Writ's faster. Even if you can not kill her, you can sell them.

Mostly I will wait to see what the achievements are before I decided. If it is like the last league where you have to complete 50 Synthesis maps, I would invest in that.

here is my POB for league 3.17, some items will most likely change
https://pastebin.com/S35K9wYd
No issues with the build. Same as the last league. At least till I get to the end game.

Spoiler
"
Ahewaz wrote:
No issues with the build. Same as the last league. At least till I get to the end game.

Spoiler

yes, build is still rock solid.
just one-shoted both "lesser bosses" and my gear still has plenty of room for improvements.
doing T14/T15 atm no issues at all
(profile is public if anyone wants to take a look)
Last edited by D3m0n0 on Feb 9, 2022, 4:54:09 AM
Guys why did you choose fire penetration? Is it better now? Just curious... We will have some -resistants thanks to curses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info