[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

Since next league is bye-bye Prophecy, hence no more Vision of ICe and Fire for fated Frostferno, is this build doomed or not?
"
Zenshii wrote:
Since next league is bye-bye Prophecy, hence no more Vision of ICe and Fire for fated Frostferno, is this build doomed or not?

Frostferno will just drop from 3.17 on rather than require a prophecy.
Does anyone have an updated POB with leveling trees? I'd like to try this build for the Atlas Invasion Event. The tree I see that was updated was from very early in the league.
Last edited by Vindicit on Dec 24, 2021, 12:50:49 PM
"
Vindicit wrote:
Does anyone have an updated POB with leveling trees? I'd like to try this build for the Atlas Invasion Event. The tree I see that was updated was from very early in the league.

I played it for Invasion.

My profile is open.

IGN: TheUnknownInvasion

Scourge League: TheMasteroftheMacabre

Both should give you an idea of the tree & gear for 3.16.
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Does Anger works on this build?
I don't see any obvious changes in the skill changes that affect us directly, this build should be somewhat unchanged from 3.16 correct?
Considering that the main components of basic damage of this build are elemental, attack, bow and totem types, and most of these are buffed in the next patch, i kinda seee it as more or less improving.
The only ones nerfed so far from thse types are totems, but only regular ones, ballista totems seems untouched.
The main danger to the build i see is the unreliability to obtain the key item, aka Forstferno, since prophecies will be gone.
Correct me if im wrong.
"
Zenshii wrote:
Considering that the main components of basic damage of this build are elemental, attack, bow and totem types, and most of these are buffed in the next patch, i kinda seee it as more or less improving.
The only ones nerfed so far from thse types are totems, but only regular ones, ballista totems seems untouched.
The main danger to the build i see is the unreliability to obtain the key item, aka Forstferno, since prophecies will be gone.
Correct me if im wrong.

Are we sure about that? I know in the manifesto it says Holy Flame and Shockwave totems are getting buffed, to offset the nerf to totem damage which is supposed to offset the spells getting buffed.

It's a bit confusing.

At least this build doesn't rely on Soul Mantle and Self Flagellation which is getting a pretty hefty nerf with the loss of +1 totem.
Given all the changes in the patchnotes and no nerfs to Ballista-Totems, only to Spell Totems Suppot and Frostferno now being a 60+ Random-Drop instead of Prophecy, this looks pretty good!

Also the passive Mastery - New mastery: "Increases and Reductions to Projectile Speed also apply to Damage with Bows" may looks fitting. Can be good.
Hi,

my 2 cents :

Unknowns: Frostferno drop rate.

Buffs:
New influence types. We do not know what will be the new implicits, but we can expect buff.
New tiers of elemental damage mods on items - buff
New quivers with Attack Speed - buff

Overall we should be up this league compared to 3.16 (minus scorched items).

There is no nerf to ballista totems at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info