[3.12] Solo Aurastack Guardian - 70m sDPS with ~90k ehp (3.13 manifesto addressed)

"
MarcusMcBride wrote:
Hey! I switched over from storm brand (that was fairly geared up) to this. Just because I wanted to try something else entirely.
I do feel a lot more squishy than with my storm brand build though and it feels like my boss DPS is lower (although my PoB says otherwise).
Besides making sure I have the 90% ele res (it's 89, 90, 89 right now) what would be the best thing to upgrade to make my char feels less squishy? If anybody could help me out a bit, that would be awesome.

PoB is here: https://pastebin.com/jDPEdQ5r

Ow and I am currently leveling the precision and clarity, as they had to be lower level for my brand build.

More tank? More Aura effect for ES/ES Regen... Find room for Grace or Determination, if you cant fit them put in a dread banner.

With under 200% inc aura effect you are only getting 2 physical damage reduction per aura (you have 11) so getting over that milestone will give you 11% more phys damage reduction.

Truthfully I feel 200% increased aura effect is the MIMUMIM to play this build so you need to work on the clusters. Work on those 6 passive mediums with 25% effect (and preferably no notables except First Among/Purposeful Harbinger or Replenishing if desperate) and 3 passive small clusters are just wasted points, replace them with 2 passive versions of themselves.

Edit: fyi the +2 corruption on the shield is only worth if you get level 21 hatred/wrath/zealotry as level 22-24 have the same more damage.
Last edited by Snellious on Nov 11, 2020, 9:16:08 AM
"
iamDoudar wrote:
is getting Vaal Arc any useful or should i just stick to Arc 21/20?

I don't ever see a use for vaal arc, as it is the toolbar is busy enough for me with arc, flame dash, vaal haste and smite (and my self cast frostbite that I never use)
"
iamDoudar wrote:
is getting Vaal Arc any useful or should i just stick to Arc 21/20?

I'm running 21/23 Vaal Arc and the only real use for it, is Legion Encounters. On big open maps like Tropical Island/jungeValley/Summit 1 click and it's all cleared, which can be nice!
Hi fams :)

I think I stumbled on a wall with my approach to this build xD

As for survivability, it's eh I can say "OK"

The problem is for a DPS >.> with my calc in pob I have 1,2mil (ofc I know I need 6L Shavs, working on it xD)

Things I'm aware of changing:

- 5L Shavs
- Better rings (one dont have 20% catalyst)

Below POB

https://pastebin.com/RrZ8z6v0
"
dr4lse wrote:
Hi fams :)

I think I stumbled on a wall with my approach to this build xD

As for survivability, it's eh I can say "OK"

The problem is for a DPS >.> with my calc in pob I have 1,2mil (ofc I know I need 6L Shavs, working on it xD)

Things I'm aware of changing:

- 5L Shavs
- Better rings (one dont have 20% catalyst)

Below POB

https://pastebin.com/RrZ8z6v0

You are right, a 6l shavs and a 2nd quality call of the brotherhood are needed.

You also have under the 200% inc aura effect which is easily fixed by allocating "Influence", your survivability will improved once you have 200% inc aura effect and you get 21 purities and put them in your helm (as shown on the budget POB).

You are missing Zealotry (which is big damage) and your precision wasnt turned on in your POB... you are also missing a diamond flask...

https://pastebin.com/Ssemmd8z is your build with a 6l, swapped determination for zealoty, turned on (and deleveled) precision and leveled all your other auras to 20 (needed a 21 blood magic to level precision to 16, its level 13 otherwise)... with these changes you have 4m shaper dps which is inline with my budget POB
"
Snellious wrote:

More tank? More Aura effect for ES/ES Regen... Find room for Grace or Determination, if you cant fit them put in a dread banner.

With under 200% inc aura effect you are only getting 2 physical damage reduction per aura (you have 11) so getting over that milestone will give you 11% more phys damage reduction.

Truthfully I feel 200% increased aura effect is the MIMUMIM to play this build so you need to work on the clusters. Work on those 6 passive mediums with 25% effect (and preferably no notables except First Among/Purposeful Harbinger or Replenishing if desperate) and 3 passive small clusters are just wasted points, replace them with 2 passive versions of themselves.

Edit: fyi the +2 corruption on the shield is only worth if you get level 21 hatred/wrath/zealotry as level 22-24 have the same more damage.

Thanks for the reply!!
I did not know that the 200% inc aura effect works for the phys dmg red as well. Thanks so much for pointing that out! I'll just buy some better clusters. I still have about 40 exa to spend, so should be fine.

I don't really have space for another gem, so I don't know where to slot the grace/determination/dread banner. Would the best option be to buy a corrupted doryani's? Or is there another slot I can free up?

The +2 corruption on the shield was a holdover from my storm brand build.

Thanks again!
i tried to do T19 full delirium map, i died twice but my damage was pretty nice also i kinda survived longer than i expected lol .. can you do these type of maps without aurabot? do you have a certain setup for it ?

Also i changed one of my cluster to 35%, it just feels like its ultra min/maxing i would say its only useful if u gonna have small passives as ES/regen, the difference isnt really huge not worth the investment i would say.

About physical reduction on POB i am 90% but i blv it counts what i get from my endurance charges and i dont have those up all time and if i do i dont usually have the 3 steps, usually 2 steps but ii never see 90% reduction in game. is there anything i am missing here? is there away i can cap it coz i blv this shouldhelp alot in T19 survability.

thanks for the constant support mate.
"
MarcusMcBride wrote:

Thanks for the reply!!
I did not know that the 200% inc aura effect works for the phys dmg red as well. Thanks so much for pointing that out! I'll just buy some better clusters. I still have about 40 exa to spend, so should be fine.

I don't really have space for another gem, so I don't know where to slot the grace/determination/dread banner. Would the best option be to buy a corrupted doryani's? Or is there another slot I can free up?

The +2 corruption on the shield was a holdover from my storm brand build.

Thanks again!

Doryani's would free up a slot, I also don't use second wind (and then I have grants aura corruptions on a ring and my shield but no doryani's)

Getting 200% then 300% inc aura makes your pdr per aura go to 3 then 4 per. More auras and aura effect is more pdr.

Getting 21/0 auras and some nice clusters will be easy with 40ex :P
"
iamDoudar wrote:
i tried to do T19 full delirium map, i died twice but my damage was pretty nice also i kinda survived longer than i expected lol .. can you do these type of maps without aurabot? do you have a certain setup for it ?

Also i changed one of my cluster to 35%, it just feels like its ultra min/maxing i would say its only useful if u gonna have small passives as ES/regen, the difference isnt really huge not worth the investment i would say.

About physical reduction on POB i am 90% but i blv it counts what i get from my endurance charges and i dont have those up all time and if i do i dont usually have the 3 steps, usually 2 steps but ii never see 90% reduction in game. is there anything i am missing here? is there away i can cap it coz i blv this shouldhelp alot in T19 survability.

thanks for the constant support mate.

Its unlikely an aura bot could do much for me as I have all the useful ones for me (most anyway)

35% from 25% with a notable is 4% inc aura effect, its impact depends on how much you have before, getting past a breakpoint can make a big difference... every 100% (200, 300. 400 ect) get you 1 pdr per aura... every 25% (275, 300, 325 etc) get you +1% pen if using an alt qual purity of ice/elements (without enhance)... all auras have break points. Take a level 25 hatred it grants 20% more cold damage so every 5 aura effect it gives an extra more damage (as explaned in the OP)

POB pdr uses all auras that are active... smite, vaal auras etc, if you have 3 or 4 vaal auras active in your POB it will give you more pdr than is real... you should have charges up while mapping, assuming you can attack stuff quick enough.

Soloing t19 is slow, we can solo them but builds made to run with aura bots will do it better.
Great guide, thank you, I enjoying playing it. But I never get close to your dps (in poe and game), also my Energyshild still a bit low. Damage I guess is because of playing CI doing a lot less damage and not the best enchant on gloves. Also I am playing legendary Styx to get enough mana reduce for the shild and to reduce 3 small clusters.

I am not sure if I should go voices with 5 notes. At the moment I am playing with 3 large clusters. What do you think is better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info