[3.12] Solo Aurastack Guardian - 70m sDPS with ~90k ehp (3.13 manifesto addressed)

Here my items, right now i have 88% all res
"
kevinmaxx2 wrote:

Here my items, right now i have 88% all res

you have enough aura effect, you just need to allocate more of your medium cluster passives to get to 90% resistance, i looked at your character already.
"
Snellious wrote:

Vaal Haste isn't up for Sirus, but its still 10m shaper dps which is the recognised metric and not bad at all.

If you are using heralds (2 or 3) you should look at getting 2 Purposeful Harbinger medium clusters (6% increased aura effect each vs first among us)

You can eventually skip the Might of the Meek if you get the RMR elsewhere, you gain 3% increased aura effect and 6% cast speed (and a free jewel socket) but lose 1 skill point and 6% spell damage

Your POB has 3 of the same rare jewel, non of which give RMR (they have ES and lightning damage)... a Watchers Eye will get you a bunch of damage, Conqueror's Potency gives 3% inc aura effect (which is more dps than you would think)

Strength is obtainable with t1 str on a belt (or HH) and str on medium clusters...

thank you. I tried to make it as low budget as possible but still have decent dmg and ES for someone who wanna try this build.
I'm currently at 96,+305% aura effect, 40m Shaper dps and about 50m when lvl up all gems to max.

my current PoB: https://pastebin.com/vbZhPhWV

I dont have enough for HH but I feel so good with this belt

up to 18% cast speed, 20% cooldown recovery rate and 8s +20% action speed every 10s but it costs about 40str on my jewels.
"
xxxasss wrote:

thank you. I tried to make it as low budget as possible but still have decent dmg and ES for someone who wanna try this build.
I'm currently at 96,+305% aura effect, 40m Shaper dps and about 50m when lvl up all gems to max.

my current PoB: https://pastebin.com/vbZhPhWV

I dont have enough for HH but I feel so good with this belt

up to 18% cast speed, 20% cooldown recovery rate and 8s +20% action speed every 10s but it costs about 40str on my jewels.

Lack of strength may be an issue unless you heavily invest into it with jewels.

3rd herald isnt worth much, swap it for dread banner/grace for chance to evade or an aspect (spider) when you start using a rare item.

determination also does little, if you can afford grace corruption on the shield id swap so you get both grace and dread banner.

also you have enhance in the setup so getting an alt qual discipline (inc damage), precision (inc damage but less aoe) and/or purity of elements (pen)

otherwise the POB is looking good.
Last edited by Snellious on Nov 6, 2020, 5:22:12 AM
"
Snellious wrote:

Lack of strength may be an issue unless you heavily invest into it with jewels.

3rd herald isnt worth much, swap it for dread banner/grace for chance to evade or an aspect (spider) when you start using a rare item.

determination also does little, if you can afford grace corruption on the shield id swap so you get both grace and dread banner.

also you have enhance in the setup so getting an alt qual discipline (inc damage), precision (inc damage but less aoe) and/or purity of elements (pen)

otherwise the POB is looking good.

I take Radiant Crusade ascendancy so HoP is +8% aura effect and 10% more dmg, its not that bad.
also I'm having both alt qual discipline and precision,still lvl up but I dont think I can link them all with enhance :)
Last edited by xxxasss on Nov 6, 2020, 6:01:39 AM
"
xxxasss wrote:

I take Radiant Crusade ascendancy so HoP is +8% aura effect and 10% more dmg, its not that bad.
also I'm having both alt qual discipline and precision,still lvl up but I dont think I can link them all with enhance :)

i didnt look at your ascendancy, thats a fair reason to take HoP... its not the 4(8 with enhance) x aura effect pen with purity of elements though

i have discipline, precision and purity of ice linked with enhance on my build, with a aspect and it all just fits (had to de-level clarity a bit)
Last edited by Snellious on Nov 6, 2020, 6:20:16 AM
Heya back again Iv had some major luck corrupting my own jewels costing me about 7ex for the small and 2 conqueror, those would have costed me at least 50+ex. Would you mind telling me what I should go for next?

I was thinking of attempting to corrupt call of the brotherhood for chance at zealotry since those bad boys cost 100ex+ but I could grab a bottled faith or get some cheaper awakened gems (excluding echo not cheap)

I wanted to get zealotry on ring so I can get grace rolling for more tank but cant afford the mana reserve without the 4 mana and energy shield nodes that lead to insightfulness. I will either one need to get 100 or grab 2 voices with 5 passives to free up 4 points. Should I grab 5 passive voices first? 100 is a hard reach takes awhile lol.

POB: https://pastebin.com/TfFRNNUZ
Hello. Just seeking input and wondering how real is my dps in my POB.
I just don't know what's actually active on the Config tab.

The main difference between my setup and most other people is that I do not use the RMR notables from cluster jewels.

My pastebin is as follows:
https://pastebin.com/CwrQpSB0

Would like to see a higher EK damage.

Any input and opinions appreciated!
"
SirLegit wrote:
Heya back again Iv had some major luck corrupting my own jewels costing me about 7ex for the small and 2 conqueror, those would have costed me at least 50+ex. Would you mind telling me what I should go for next?

I was thinking of attempting to corrupt call of the brotherhood for chance at zealotry since those bad boys cost 100ex+ but I could grab a bottled faith or get some cheaper awakened gems (excluding echo not cheap)

I wanted to get zealotry on ring so I can get grace rolling for more tank but cant afford the mana reserve without the 4 mana and energy shield nodes that lead to insightfulness. I will either one need to get 100 or grab 2 voices with 5 passives to free up 4 points. Should I grab 5 passive voices first? 100 is a hard reach takes awhile lol.

POB: https://pastebin.com/TfFRNNUZ

Corrupting your own rings is defiantly cheaper than buying them, there are a bunch of useful corruptions, other than zealotry/wrath/hatred, you can get aura effect, cast speed or damage to spells.

As for cheaper upgrades... woke/alt qual/level 21 gems are good, getting level 25 vaal haste ups the cast speed from 17 to 18 and for zealotry ups 16 to 17 more spell damage (and some extra crit) as they are both in +4 items.

Your POB shows you can level your precision to 20 without overreserving your life.

All the upgrades are worth it, I went with the cheapest 1st (although I got bottled faith/HH earlier than alt quals).
"
andrew8448 wrote:
Hello. Just seeking input and wondering how real is my dps in my POB.
I just don't know what's actually active on the Config tab.

The main difference between my setup and most other people is that I do not use the RMR notables from cluster jewels.

My pastebin is as follows:
https://pastebin.com/CwrQpSB0

Would like to see a higher EK damage.

Any input and opinions appreciated!

for guardians in config select charges, chill and shock. If you have bottled faith add consecrated ground. Inspiration (if it was in your 6l) or Intensify as you have pinpoint. Haste (and vaal haste though you cant really use it on sirus) and normal RF (unless CI).

Your POB has around 2.7m shaper DPS.

Not using the small cluster notables just means less auras are possible.. you have 11 + 2 herald, i have 12 + 2 heralds + 1 aspect. The small cluster notables are less use on CI (Saqawal's Nest) for really high RMR.

If you want more DPS, alt qual gems and gear corruptions are where its at.
Last edited by Snellious on Nov 6, 2020, 11:08:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info