[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
Dedellx wrote:
One more thing I forgot to ask: why multistrike on vaal double strike if they dont work with vaal skills?
I changed the privacy of my characters, if you could look and see what I change immediately, I appreciate it. My res are almost capped, except chaos, and lighting on 74% coz i dindt craft a good amulet yet: I was having trouble with dexterity.

Because Multistrike is for the clones.

You should get more HP and equip an Abyssus. In general your gear is just a matter of progress, there isn't anything you're doing necessarily wrong.

We don't use CWDT anymore though, Molten Shell / Steelskin are on your walking button.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Hey ! last PoB show you're going for 2 stat points instead of alira ? Is it just not updated plz =) ? Wanna see if i need to respec the quest !
Also i'd like to know is Vaal pact an important node or do you get this one as last priority ?

Thanks again for the gui,de i'm having so much fun, the reave feeling is back :D
Last edited by Seppukku on Nov 14, 2021, 5:14:04 AM
"
Seppukku wrote:
Hey ! last PoB show you're going for 2 stat points instead of alira ? Is it just not updated plz =) ? Wanna see if i need to respec the quest !
Also i'd like to know is Vaal pact an important node or do you get this one as last priority ?

Thanks again for the gui,de i'm having so much fun, the reave feeling is back :D

The 2 stat points is because it's what PoB has as default, Alira is what's staying.

The 50 EX PoB has the final tree right now, meaning that there is no Vaal Pact but you can still take it if you want.

Glad you're enjoying it (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Nov 14, 2021, 5:16:38 AM
Hi!

Quick question, KMQ mentions an "oven" when talking about the bases for that sweet chest, what does the oven mean?
"
SilverXa wrote:
Hi!

Quick question, KMQ mentions an "oven" when talking about the bases for that sweet chest, what does the oven mean?

It's the place where you can either make a delicious piece of armour or completely ruin your dough, mostly you'll just burn your bakery though.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

You need to have the pantheon fully unlocked.

As you can see, on the first image I have a white star above my head while on second I don't.

Yes, the blind my char gets from the jewel is removed when I select the pantheon which I have fully unlocked. BUT ALSO the increased crit chance.

"

Yeah I'm 100% sure Garukhan pantheon doesn't work with 2nd sight. U need unaffected with blind mod and not "cannot be blinded". I've also been wondering how others have mitigated the blind effect from the jewel.

What I mean is similar to what SolaceinSolipsism said: I don't think "Cannot be blinded" is the correct way to counter this. Something like "Blind do not have a effect" is needed. "Cannot be blinded" removes the blind and therefore also the positive effect of the timeless jewel. :/
"
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

As you can see, on the first image I have a white star above my head while on second I don't.

Yes, the blind my char gets from the jewel is removed when I select the pantheon which I have fully unlocked. BUT ALSO the increased crit chance.

"

Yeah I'm 100% sure Garukhan pantheon doesn't work with 2nd sight. U need unaffected with blind mod and not "cannot be blinded". I've also been wondering how others have mitigated the blind effect from the jewel.

What I mean is similar to what SolaceinSolipsism said: I don't think "Cannot be blinded" is the correct way to counter this. Something like "Blind do not have a effect" is needed. "Cannot be blinded" removes the blind and therefore also the positive effect of the timeless jewel. :/

LOL!

You are all actually right! As it says that you have to blinded for the effect to work.
I didn't even think about checking the Critical Strike chance itself in game as the DPS got boosted and I thought that's that since PoB also displayed it correctly.

Honestly this is good news! The character was already very strong and now it can get even stronger LOL.

Now we can swap back to Ryslatha's pantheon which is very nice and comfortable.
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Nov 14, 2021, 7:46:30 AM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

"

LOL!

You are all actually right! As it says that you have to blinded for the effect to work.
I didn't even think about checking the Critical Strike chance itself in game as the DPS got boosted and I thought that's that since PoB also displayed it correctly.

Honestly this is good news! The character was already very strong and now it can get even stronger LOL.

Now we can swap back to Ryslatha's pantheon which is very nice and comfortable.

I was wondering why you were sacrificing so much just to use second sight timeless jewel. In any case, I did look into this previously and you can get unaffected by blind mod on redeemer chest or stack another 20+% accuracy to compensate for the hit chance loss from blind...but at the end of the day it may be easier to stack crit chance instead of accuracy...
Hi,

first of all: very interesting build there, tanks for sharing!
I started out with an old version of your pob and bought some stuff before noticing that Aul's was key for the mentioned gems/links.

My plan was to save for Aul's first before buying other stuff, but now I saw the new pob's and realized, that you were not using Aul's before the ~50ex build.

Right now I have about 8-10ex left to spend and was wondering if anyone could help me figure out on what to invest first and how to arrange the links as I'm quite lost atm :D

I'm thankful for any kind of advice! (character should be visible)

Thanks guys :)
and have a nice Sunday!
"
I did look into this previously and you can get unaffected by blind mod on redeemer chest or stack another 20+% accuracy to compensate for the hit chance loss from blind...but at the end of the day it may be easier to stack crit chance instead of accuracy...

Originally I did it by stacking more accuracy - it's actually not that much - around +300 needed more by taking this node.

25% More Crit Chance is a lot and worth it.

"
mp3oo wrote:

Right now I have about 8-10ex left to spend and was wondering if anyone could help me figure out on what to invest first and how to arrange the links as I'm quite lost atm :D

I'm thankful for any kind of advice! (character should be visible)

Thanks guys :)
and have a nice Sunday!

Aul's.

Merry Sunday (:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info