[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
Dedellx wrote:
Ok I'm doing well with this build until now. But i dindt saw the last updates, so I'll have to change some skills.
I was using artic armour, then i changed to herald of purity. Tempest shield is great them those two?
I can't afford aul's uprising yet, and if I could (I search for a long time before spent everything buying paradoxica + unnatural Instinct), there is NO ONE SELLING it on ps5 (neither pride neither purity of elements version) :(
and last, I'm using a life shield with efficiency mana reservation, to use precision too. Do you think is best to change to a supress spell damage and drop precision? Coz sometimes I get one shooted and don't know why, but overrall my version is doing well.

Your characters are private and make sure that you have the bottom of the guide requirements fulfilled.

There are thousands of reasons why you might die.

It can be that you get a cursed which makes you take double damage on top of which you get a shock that makes you take double that damage of that and then a 1,500 damage hit does 6,000 to you.

If you cannot get your hands on Aul's Pride, you need to simply cap resistances other ways and use flasks to mitigate ailments.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Nov 13, 2021, 12:00:23 PM
One more thing I forgot to ask: why multistrike on vaal double strike if they dont work with vaal skills?
I changed the privacy of my characters, if you could look and see what I change immediately, I appreciate it. My res are almost capped, except chaos, and lighting on 74% coz i dindt craft a good amulet yet: I was having trouble with dexterity.
Last edited by Dedellx on Nov 13, 2021, 2:15:42 PM
Got a question regarding weapons. Top tier Paradoxica COST AROUND 23ex.
These give say 60 - 230 DPS or doubled 120 - 460 DPS.
And then have blind/impale/bleed/poison and inc attack speed all in different combos.
Seems you can get a higher DPS foil for 1/2 that price, what am i missing?
Thanks.
BTW i am pushing 70 and am totally hopeless at POB.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Got a question regarding weapons. Top tier Paradoxica COST AROUND 23ex.
These give say 60 - 230 DPS or doubled 120 - 460 DPS.
And then have blind/impale/bleed/poison and inc attack speed all in different combos.
Seems you can get a higher DPS foil for 1/2 that price, what am i missing?
Thanks.
BTW i am pushing 70 and am totally hopeless at POB.

Not sure where u get foil prices from...in order to beat paradoxica u need close to a 550 pdps foil which goes for 40ex+ at the moment???
I am obviously wrong but what i am doing is simply doubling the stated DPS on poe trade. So if dps is stated at say 210 because it does double damage i just double that to get 420 dps.
Do you see why i am questioning this?
Sorry if i am way off the mark.
Nice guide. Really enjoying reavin' through maps :)

Just bought the timeless jewel and was checking the crit chance after switching to Garukhan pantheon. It seems to me that the described interaction is not working: as soon as I switch to Garukan, I loose the blind from the jewel AND also dropping from 39,xx % crit to 31,xx %.

Are you guys sure the interaction is working?! :/
Last edited by Aggresiiiieeef on Nov 13, 2021, 8:22:37 PM
Guide shows Nasima?
"
ice guide. Really enjoying reavin' through maps :)

Just bought the timeless jewel and was checking the crit chance after switching to Garukhan pantheon. It seems to me that the described interaction is not working: as soon as I switch to Garukan, I loose the blind from the jewel AND also dropping from 39,xx % crit to 31,xx %.

Yeah, I see same thing in game, why second sight with garukhan?
"

Yeah I'm 100% sure Garukhan pantheon doesn't work with 2nd sight. U need unaffected with blind mod and not "cannot be blinded". I've also been wondering how others have mitigated the blind effect from the jewel.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
I am obviously wrong but what i am doing is simply doubling the stated DPS on poe trade. So if dps is stated at say 210 because it does double damage i just double that to get 420 dps.
Do you see why i am questioning this?
Sorry if i am way off the mark.

Don't worry, it's fine LOL.
Paradoxica does not double only the weapons damage but everything you have.
So if you test weapons in PoB it'll be more likely around 600 pdps.

"

You need to have the pantheon fully unlocked.

"

Yeah I'm 100% sure Garukhan pantheon doesn't work with 2nd sight. U need unaffected with blind mod and not "cannot be blinded". I've also been wondering how others have mitigated the blind effect from the jewel.

100% sure! A person of confidence :P

https://i.imgur.com/pMKZvSZ.png

https://i.imgur.com/BsMqqVx.png

As you can see, on the first image I have a white star above my head while on second I don't.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Nov 14, 2021, 4:39:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info