[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
XinLao wrote:

I'll tell you what even, Delete this:

"Starter"

"top of the cream of building a melee character efficiently & effectively."

"to play a build which can handle the hardest content in the game without breaking the bank!"

"experience how it really feels to play a power demon build which is not based on deceptive language, unrealistic gear or hidden PoB tricks."

"This is mega tanky" (not even remotely close)

"No hinder or maim, no ailments, no stuns, no freezes, no bleed or poisons of any kind or anything at all that could mess up your gameplay."

"Super duper tanky" (no evasion, no armour, at most 70% phys reduction TOP, a lot of wasted points and gear acquisition for block, no significant ammount of spell surpression, no effective EHP whatsoever)

"6 seconds of Blade Flurry should be ~ 72M damage
6 seconds of VDS should be ~ 40M damage"

"Fortify" You say you use fortify but ALL your PoB's definitly don't even have fortify. You wanted to show off that GIGA damage with every single config tick and flask on?

3 50% mana reservation auras with 1 banner and blood and sand without even taking Reservation efficiency nodes and throwing a lvl 4 enlighten as if they are as ez to get as before just to remove a +15ex worth amulet and have that all come crashing down by either losing all your life, or remove arrogance and have 50% life reserved (LOL) or have -35%+ mana reserved.

Don't know how. How do you put that many Auras again without wasting dozens of ex's?

Write in the build descrpition instead: This is a build that in only viable with a LOT of currency and DEFINITLY not a league starter.

Then you can actually have a legit build guide and not a "a power demon build which is not based on deceptive language, unrealistic gear or hidden PoB tricks"

Shame, wanted to try this, but I guess it's a bait.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
XinLao wrote:

You wanna try to make Reave/BF alive? This is not how you do it.........

If you think you can do it better - do it better.
If you want the text guide to be updated on your demand - pay me money.

It's not healthy to go psychotic over a video game guide on a forum.

Just wanna say thanks for the guide and I hope people like this don't deter you from writing anymore guides in future....clickbait or not rofl!

Didn't realise the reddit trolls are now on the official forums. Anyway, the dude is so mad that he doesn't even realise its 2 different people with different builds talking.
"
XinLao wrote:
"
I'm not affiliated to the guide creator in anyway but u seem real mad at him lmfao! The guide might not be updated but he has been staying true to making reave work with slayer. Maybe reading isn't your strong suit lol but his characters are public so you can see his items and I'm quite sure that he cleared most content with his current level of gear.

He might have oversold the build but ppl forget that some of these guides have been here for years and updating all the info every league launch is a pain with all the sweeping changes that GGG likes to make. Sometimes I wonder if people just open a forum thread without reading through it all and expect to clear all content on a 10c budget lolololol! Unfortunately, this is not the gameplay GGG intends anymore :)

Good news is that you can still make the build work if you put in some effort and use your brains. If you are struggling as a new player, feel free to check my character out or pm me in game to ask questions about the build. Btw, I just killed Maven yest so I've only got the feared encounter to go and the new uber difficulty stuff.

I didn't read it? The guide ITSELF, says Immunity to pratically everything and you have immunity to NOTHING, The GUIDE said you use Fortify, and then you remove Fortify to boost DPS numbers, You have a full blown PoB that was MADE in the new tree that is literally UNREALISTIC, The guide has 200EX worth of gear in PoB that goes around 2M DPS if you're actually not having everything checked in and flasks active as if you have 100% uptime in everything, and say you do GIGADAMAGE dps. You said you have A LOT of Defense, YOU ONLY HAVE 75% attack block AT MOST
OverSold? Holy SHIIIT.
Reading isn't my strong suit? I don't know, maybe it's more whoever made the guide was having Allucinations?
Others don't know how to read, but you claim for this to be a league starter, when you literally can't do damage without a 200EX worth of gear and no defense layers to top it off. LEAGUE STARTER

"Sometimes I wonder if people just open a forum thread without reading through it all and expect to clear all content on a 10c budget lolololol!"
I wasted 30c at most in trade and already cleared almost everything!!! Just saying. I didn't need to buy more then for QoL and craft my own gear in a couple of hours to clear everything while having more and realistc damage (more then double then what you offered with realistic gear acquisition) while also having more EHP then what i've seen. The numbers you reach with 2M DPS with 200ex gear is the same numbers i can reach without even needing to spend anything if i want too. and you're telling others to use their brains and they are struggling? Talk about hypocrisy.

"good news is that you can still make the build work if you put in some effort and use your brains."
You mean to say get the brains to mindlessy farm currency for your PoB warrior stats, that putting in any realistic gear between reaching maps and killing bosses only ammounts to fraction of the dps you claim to have that I don't believe for 1 second that you were able to even kill maven or anything without that PoB warrior stats and without dying 500 times.

You do know this build is quite old right so there is a chance some of the claims might have been true at some point in time? Anyways, I'm truly curious did you really clear most content with your garbage 30c gear with the current raider nerfs? Reason I'm asking is because I will probably play it next league lol!

I saw nugi playing it but it takes forever to kill bosses and tanky rares...then again I don't doubt how broken trinity support is.
"
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
XinLao wrote:

If you think you can do it better - do it better.
If you want the text guide to be updated on your demand - pay me money.

It's not healthy to go psychotic over a video game guide on a forum.

Just wanna say thanks for the guide and I hope people like this don't deter you from writing anymore guides in future....clickbait or not rofl!

Didn't realise the reddit trolls are now on the official forums. Anyway, the dude is so mad that he doesn't even realise its 2 different people with different builds talking.

Doesn't bother me at all.

In terms of general strength it's exactly as advertised and similar to what's in the videos.

But of course <90 characters won't be speedrunning Sirus which is where the complaints come from - as is tradition.

Just right now if I do have a few hours to play per day I'm not spending it on writing, recording and rewriting guides - not my job (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Im enjoying this build so much , currently have no problem fight t15 and t16 map , but facing some problem like boss having phasing or few boss in 1 map such as mivan crucible , wish creator can update pob soon.........
Could not kill blue t16 baran , similar gear as buildowner ,

Would not recommend for bossing
What the hell is going on with this build?
Some say the creator duped a lot of people into a build that takes a lot to get going??

Others say it’s okay?

Very confused
Last edited by SlingerOfZa on Nov 3, 2021, 12:49:09 PM
I am using SolaceinSolipsism POB with some changes in standard and liking it. I've done a few T16s and am still figuring our the playstyle. So far so good.

The switch to Champion is a good one. I will continue to tinker with it.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
SlingerOfZa wrote:
What the hell is going on with this build?
Some say the creator duped a lot of people into a build that takes a lot to get going??

Others say it’s okay?

Very confused

It is playable but not meta. If you want to use budget with great result. you may not like this very much. But overall. It is still playable and may take around 10-15 EX gear to beat A8 Sirus.

I like to smash monster face with my blade wave so I still like to play this even it is not godlike build. Depend on you.
"
You do know this build is quite old right so there is a chance some of the claims might have been true at some point in time? Anyways, I'm truly curious did you really clear most content with your garbage 30c gear with the current raider nerfs? Reason I'm asking is because I will probably play it next league lol!

I saw nugi playing it but it takes forever to kill bosses and tanky rares...then again I don't doubt how broken trinity support is.

It's old? Funny, Right in the beggining seems like to me that it got a bunch of convoluted crap written down just recently further supporting the lie that build brings.

Raider got nerfed? Why? cause Dodge is gone? No, it does have a bit harder time in the beggining of maps and such but that is easily worked around right after if you actually know what you're doing instead of thinking the solution for a good build is a EX dumpsterfire. I don't need 5M DPS to kill bosses

I'm curious as well, have you ever played SSF? cause if you're actually evaluating the entire gear over 30c hmmm. I guess you really don't know what crafting your own gear is like even, you know what i wasted 30c on since i'm playing in trade anyway? Gear Bases :) Wasted 30c on Bases for crafting, and even still that "garbage" gear and build somehow beats in EHP a 200ex worth of gear build. Hhmmmm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info