[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
"
Seppukku wrote:
Hey, i need some advices, actually leveling a starter char right now with this build, since i loved to play reave in other league, tho lasts comments are kinda getting me worried about end game.
Is it still possible to do all content without extremly expensive gear ? ANd if yes what's the change i should focus on to make it viable in 3.16 ? Thanks in advance =)

It is possible to breeze through all content but it depends what you mean by extremely expensive? I am currently sitting at maybe 10ex worth of gear and I already cleared most of the bosses. Feel free to check my char out :) Meanwhile, I still have about 200-300ex worth of upgrades to get before I'll be happy with my character.

If you are committed on playing reave, then paradoxica for sure and high ias for a start. The meta has been shaken up a lot over the past few leagues and I don't believe any 1-hander melee build can full clear everything easily without reasonable investment anymore.

Thanks for sharing your build for Champion Reave and it is working out really well so far, damage is good and much much more tankier than the slayer reave version from OP. But yes it does require around 10ex+ of gear to switch over, i'm sure it can be done cheaper but I tried to follow closely, so I can start doing red maps.

Just wanted to also says thanks to the OP for introducing me to the Reave playstyle and I was able to handle up to red maps, before I started dying way too often in T13+
Last edited by izint on Nov 2, 2021, 6:01:23 PM
Someone able to share their experience without Purity Of Elements and it's elemental ailment immunity? I'd like to switch to Pride for more dps, however I'm afraid it isn't as smooth as before.

Any idea to get ailment immunities in other ways? Freeze via pantheon obviously. What about Chill, Ignite, Shock? Flasks mainly? Or maybe they don't matter that much?

My gear right now lets me do T14-16 comfortably, could be quicker though, bosses however die rather slow, as expected. And I do need to watch out for some map-mods. Lesser block, +crit chance / damage on enemies, phys as ele damage are all re-rolled. And with 150+ stacks in scourge-land, there are the ocasional one-hits.

Still on the standard Slayer Reave that's been talked about the last few days in here. No Frost Blades or Champion Reaves for now.
Why none posting video with actual 3.16 content, for example scourge with 100+ corruption and zillion mobs attacking you at once?

Vaal double strike, Blade Flurry, Reave...all that in one build, something for everyone. Flask dependable build, one would need 20 fingers to get full control.

Why do you think, this build is worthy?

Downvote from me.
"
Shavena wrote:
Someone able to share their experience without Purity Of Elements and it's elemental ailment immunity? I'd like to switch to Pride for more dps, however I'm afraid it isn't as smooth as before.

Any idea to get ailment immunities in other ways? Freeze via pantheon obviously. What about Chill, Ignite, Shock? Flasks mainly? Or maybe they don't matter that much?

My gear right now lets me do T14-16 comfortably, could be quicker though, bosses however die rather slow, as expected. And I do need to watch out for some map-mods. Lesser block, +crit chance / damage on enemies, phys as ele damage are all re-rolled. And with 150+ stacks in scourge-land, there are the ocasional one-hits.

Still on the standard Slayer Reave that's been talked about the last few days in here. No Frost Blades or Champion Reaves for now.

Non-Purity of Elements player here. Everything is fine without it. Ignite and shock don't matter at all, freeze can be a pain but I just run a freeze-immune flask.
I just purchased brutal restraint timeless jewel but I noticed mine keystone turned into dance with death not second sight. Anyone knows why?
Looking at this thread makes me wanna gouge my friggin eyes out for every convoluted bullshit I've read in it while looking at any PoB he had. Amazing!!!

Gladiator = Goes slayer, not even variant and taking Block to top it off

League Starter = No actual league start gear, But hey at least you have:

Boots with tailwind, elusive with some newly added mod that apparently at some point in the game we got 34% TO ALL ELEMENTAL resists in boots, DAMNNN even I didn't knew that existed, with 10% dodge (for whatever reason) and 25% spell block IN BOOTS. DAMNN, No bullshit PoB. HUH

"This is your rare opportunity to play a build which can handle the hardest content in the game without breaking the bank!"

Yeah i'm sure boots like that and the mods themselfs would be worth just around 100ex+, but to top it off to make it even better with complety unheard off values that don't even EXIST and with EIGHT MODS. EIGHT!

Paradoxia with the right mods as if that is actually just EZ to get huh! Well then time for you peeps to NOT BREAK BANK and throw another 25 ex+

Ryslathat for another couple of Ex's dump

5 unique items and just a big load of crap where to get actual resists (OH WAIT they must be the 35% TO ALL RESISTS in boots)
Rare gear that would make your eyes bleed for the ammount of hours you would have to currency farm to get it or sell your kidneys to God himself to boost your RNG to craft any of those

TANKY:
"This is mega tanky"
So just having 6k HP is tanky? Where is the tankiness? I didn't see jack shit in your PoB. No ailment immunities AT ALL (oh yeah you were too busy filling your crap build with unique items to Boost your DPS numbers that don't even reach the values you mentioned, NOT EVEN CLOSE) for some reason, you wasted point for immunity to maim and hinder (why???), no stun immunity seen AT ALL, no bleed immunity seen at ALL, no poison immnuty??? I didn't see NOTHING aside from you telling people to sell their kidneys for an extremly high value jewel with the RIGHT MODS and Corrupting blood immunity in it.
You said it yourself:
"No hinder or maim, no ailments, no stuns, no freezes, no bleed or poisons of any kind or anything at all that could mess up your gameplay."
You had NONE. Nice League Start BTW. BEST BUILD EVER

Also: No Fortify on PoB just so that he could boost his DPS = EVEN LESS Defense

Tankiness and Abyssus are 2 things that really work together HUH??????

You have NO EVASION, ONLY 7k armour and you're picking frigging Endurance Charge nodes to ONLY have 55% phys reduction.

No Spell Surpression (Somehow you picked up MageBane and just think it would make miracles, NOTHING, no kind of actual mitigation aside from going wasting his points to get block that doesn't even matches up from what he should ACTUALLY have! PoB Warrior AWAKENED

I wasted 10 chaos for some crap gear in my league starter and I have more HP, more defenses and more EHP then you. By more then double. With enough damage to clear high tier maps! You somehow have a PoB full of bullshit with items that go over 200ex all together and you can't even have a proper EHP pool?

Damage:
FULL BLOWN INFLATED DAMAGE, pulled off from 200ex full of gear, that doesn't even go off past 12M damage, and this is SACRIFICING his entire PoB of what tankiness is all about just to Boost his POB Warrior Damage skills to the max.
"6 seconds of Blade Flurry should be ~ 72M damage"
"6 seconds of VDS should be ~ 40M damage"
"to play a power demon build which is not based on deceptive language, unrealistic gear or hidden PoB tricks."
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH
EVERY single PoB configuration box clicked, EVERY SINGLE ONE
ALL FLASKS ACTIVE
Full of unique Jewels (Don't forget to get them with the Corrupted Blood Immunity, I'm SURE they will come CHEAP)
200ex+ Worth of gear
Enligthen 4
Almost every Aura in Existence put into his build without even using Reservation Effiency nodes. OH WAIT HE HAD AUL's UPRISING FOR PRIDE. 15ex+ (Yeah you guys can get everything, just dump another 15ex (league starter btw))
No mana Reservation nodes taken in another attempt to PoB Warrior his way into inflating his DPS AGAIN despite of ALL the Auras and others he was ticking in his skills.

THIS DUDE, INFLATES his DPS in Sirus saying that he recently killed enemies. I cannot even stress just how stupid that is.

He has then after that a "Low Gear" section in the tree where he slightly modifies his tree, while keeping the same 200+ex gear clicked in and there are absolutly no substitute on those gear slots to actually see how a "low gear" "damage and "tankiness" would work.

His definition of "low gear" and "Endgame gear" is if you have Unique Jewels basically.

Go to his PoB and do this:
Uncheck EVERY SINGLE ONE of the boxes he pressed in configurations. AT MOST you will have full uptime with Leeching, seeing it's a Slayer you have basically full uptime on it. EVERYTHING ELSE = OUT

DELETE HIS GEAR, and put something that you would ACTUALLY get between getting to maps and kill your first Sirus.

Uncheck EVERY SINGLE FLASK.

Suddendly all his 72M DPS that he couldn't even reach in the first place not even by half the value of it, turned into a 2M dps builds with a 200ex dump of gear. While still having absolutely no decent layer of defense.
2M DPS without removing his gear. Just from unchecking the boxes the he would NOT HAVE ACTIVE 100% in a boss fight.
Switch his gear, and suddendly his Reave/BF TOP NOTCH build goes crumbling down to some miserable 300/400k dps with some ACTUAL realistic, buyable/farmable gear.
"
XinLao wrote:
Looking at this thread makes me wanna gouge my friggin eyes out for every convoluted bullshit I've read in it while looking at any PoB he had. Amazing!!!

Gladiator = Goes slayer, not even variant and taking Block to top it off

League Starter = No actual league start gear, But hey at least you have:

Boots with tailwind, elusive with some newly added mod that apparently at some point in the game we got 34% TO ALL ELEMENTAL resists in boots, DAMNNN even I didn't knew that existed, with 10% dodge (for whatever reason) and 25% spell block IN BOOTS. DAMNN, No bullshit PoB. HUH

"This is your rare opportunity to play a build which can handle the hardest content in the game without breaking the bank!"

Yeah i'm sure boots like that and the mods themselfs would be worth just around 100ex+, but to top it off to make it even better with complety unheard off values that don't even EXIST and with EIGHT MODS. EIGHT!

Paradoxia with the right mods as if that is actually just EZ to get huh! Well then time for you peeps to NOT BREAK BANK and throw another 25 ex+

Ryslathat for another couple of Ex's dump

5 unique items and just a big load of crap where to get actual resists (OH WAIT they must be the 35% TO ALL RESISTS in boots)
Rare gear that would make your eyes bleed for the ammount of hours you would have to currency farm to get it or sell your kidneys to God himself to boost your RNG to craft any of those

TANKY:
"This is mega tanky"
So just having 6k HP is tanky? Where is the tankiness? I didn't see jack shit in your PoB. No ailment immunities AT ALL (oh yeah you were too busy filling your crap build with unique items to Boost your DPS numbers that don't even reach the values you mentioned, NOT EVEN CLOSE) for some reason, you wasted point for immunity to maim and hinder (why???), no stun immunity seen AT ALL, no bleed immunity seen at ALL, no poison immnuty??? I didn't see NOTHING aside from you telling people to sell their kidneys for an extremly high value jewel with the RIGHT MODS and Corrupting blood immunity in it.
You said it yourself:
"No hinder or maim, no ailments, no stuns, no freezes, no bleed or poisons of any kind or anything at all that could mess up your gameplay."
You had NONE. Nice League Start BTW. BEST BUILD EVER

Also: No Fortify on PoB just so that he could boost his DPS = EVEN LESS Defense

Tankiness and Abyssus are 2 things that really work together HUH??????

You have NO EVASION, ONLY 7k armour and you're picking frigging Endurance Charge nodes to ONLY have 55% phys reduction.

No Spell Surpression (Somehow you picked up MageBane and just think it would make miracles, NOTHING, no kind of actual mitigation aside from going wasting his points to get block that doesn't even matches up from what he should ACTUALLY have! PoB Warrior AWAKENED

I wasted 10 chaos for some crap gear in my league starter and I have more HP, more defenses and more EHP then you. By more then double. With enough damage to clear high tier maps! You somehow have a PoB full of bullshit with items that go over 200ex all together and you can't even have a proper EHP pool?

Damage:
FULL BLOWN INFLATED DAMAGE, pulled off from 200ex full of gear, that doesn't even go off past 12M damage, and this is SACRIFICING his entire PoB of what tankiness is all about just to Boost his POB Warrior Damage skills to the max.
"6 seconds of Blade Flurry should be ~ 72M damage"
"6 seconds of VDS should be ~ 40M damage"
"to play a power demon build which is not based on deceptive language, unrealistic gear or hidden PoB tricks."
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH
EVERY single PoB configuration box clicked, EVERY SINGLE ONE
ALL FLASKS ACTIVE
Full of unique Jewels (Don't forget to get them with the Corrupted Blood Immunity, I'm SURE they will come CHEAP)
200ex+ Worth of gear
Enligthen 4
Almost every Aura in Existence put into his build without even using Reservation Effiency nodes. OH WAIT HE HAD AUL's UPRISING FOR PRIDE. 15ex+ (Yeah you guys can get everything, just dump another 15ex (league starter btw))
No mana Reservation nodes taken in another attempt to PoB Warrior his way into inflating his DPS AGAIN despite of ALL the Auras and others he was ticking in his skills.

THIS DUDE, INFLATES his DPS in Sirus saying that he recently killed enemies. I cannot even stress just how stupid that is.

He has then after that a "Low Gear" section in the tree where he slightly modifies his tree, while keeping the same 200+ex gear clicked in and there are absolutly no substitute on those gear slots to actually see how a "low gear" "damage and "tankiness" would work.

His definition of "low gear" and "Endgame gear" is if you have Unique Jewels basically.

Go to his PoB and do this:
Uncheck EVERY SINGLE ONE of the boxes he pressed in configurations. AT MOST you will have full uptime with Leeching, seeing it's a Slayer you have basically full uptime on it. EVERYTHING ELSE = OUT

DELETE HIS GEAR, and put something that you would ACTUALLY get between getting to maps and kill your first Sirus.

Uncheck EVERY SINGLE FLASK.

Suddendly all his 72M DPS that he couldn't even reach in the first place not even by half the value of it, turned into a 2M dps builds with a 200ex dump of gear. While still having absolutely no decent layer of defense.
2M DPS without removing his gear. Just from unchecking the boxes the he would NOT HAVE ACTIVE 100% in a boss fight.
Switch his gear, and suddendly his Reave/BF TOP NOTCH build goes crumbling down to some miserable 300/400k dps with some ACTUAL realistic, buyable/farmable gear.

Long but I read them all xD. Accurate in most part. I also play reave but different gear and tree. POB is not update at all and he not even play as his guide. haha
"
"
Seppukku wrote:
Hey, i need some advices, actually leveling a starter char right now with this build, since i loved to play reave in other league, tho lasts comments are kinda getting me worried about end game.
Is it still possible to do all content without extremly expensive gear ? ANd if yes what's the change i should focus on to make it viable in 3.16 ? Thanks in advance =)

It is possible to breeze through all content but it depends what you mean by extremely expensive? I am currently sitting at maybe 10ex worth of gear and I already cleared most of the bosses. Feel free to check my char out :) Meanwhile, I still have about 200-300ex worth of upgrades to get before I'll be happy with my character.

If you are committed on playing reave, then paradoxica for sure and high ias for a start. The meta has been shaken up a lot over the past few leagues and I don't believe any 1-hander melee build can full clear everything easily without reasonable investment anymore.

Hey thanks for the answer, i saw you made quite some change to the build, going with champion ascendancy, what's the pro over slayer ? Yea i'm dedicated to play reave, that's the skill i had most fun with on other league (back to the patches where statstick were a thing).
WOuld it be possible to get a PoB link of your char just to follow it easily :) ?
Last edited by Seppukku on Nov 3, 2021, 3:13:20 AM
"
BreakingMoon wrote:
I just purchased brutal restraint timeless jewel but I noticed mine keystone turned into dance with death not second sight. Anyone knows why?

Think you need the one that says denoted service in the name of Nasima. The keystones change depending on the text of the jewel. I am not too sure exactly which denoted service it needs to be so do double check poe db before you buy 1.

Also can I ask, how you intended to mitigate the blind debuff?
"
Seppukku wrote:
"
"
Seppukku wrote:

Hey thanks for the answer, i saw you made quite some change to the build, going with champion ascendancy, what's the pro over slayer ? Yea i'm dedicated to play reave, that's the skill i had most fun with on other league (back to the patches where statstick were a thing).
WOuld it be possible to get a PoB link of your char just to follow it easily :) ?

Champ = more defensive abilities and easier to scale phys dps but has lack of IAS vs slayer. Also, its a preference thing as I don't play melee chars that go vaal pact or depend on leech for defense.

I pasted my pob a few pages ago so give if it a scroll back to see if u can find it. If not just pop me a PM and I'll reply with it when I'm back from work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info