[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
AdamsSoBeast wrote:
"
Daemonion wrote:
Impact > Bane of legends > Headsman > Brutal fervour

How come we don't take Brutal Fervour until later? Would that mess up a lot of the survivability? I'll be going your path, I was just wondering. I checked OP's character, and he doesn't have headsman yet, he has brutal fervour.

Edit: I looked at your slayer in scourge and you took BoL and Brutal Fervour already, how come in your list you have it as last?

I dont have brutal fervour, maybe you check different league character. I took impact and BoL so far, now im thinking to take brutal fervour maybe before headsman, not sure yet.

As of where I pulled the originally posted progression from - smooth sail slam OP's leveling guide has that progression in leveling trees. Im playing it first time, I dont dare to comment on efficiency atm.
"
Daemonion wrote:
"
AdamsSoBeast wrote:
"
Daemonion wrote:
Impact > Bane of legends > Headsman > Brutal fervour

How come we don't take Brutal Fervour until later? Would that mess up a lot of the survivability? I'll be going your path, I was just wondering. I checked OP's character, and he doesn't have headsman yet, he has brutal fervour.

Edit: I looked at your slayer in scourge and you took BoL and Brutal Fervour already, how come in your list you have it as last?

I dont have brutal fervour, maybe you check different league character. I took impact and BoL so far, now im thinking to take brutal fervour maybe before headsman, not sure yet.

As of where I pulled the originally posted progression from - smooth sail slam OP's leveling guide has that progression in leveling trees. Im playing it first time, I dont dare to comment on efficiency atm.

Wait I'm actually dumb lol that's impact.

I totally think you should! That leech is so nice to have especially since usually we should have enough damage and wouldn't need much more by the third ascendancy, but I have heard that Headsman was the such a big damage boost that you will want to sacrifice a few deaths for it. Man I'm having such a tough time choosing the order because I usually never get the last ascendancy before I quit for next league, so for me it's a matter of which node I want to never use.
Last edited by AdamsSoBeast on Oct 23, 2021, 8:20:49 PM
This might be a bit of s silly question but in the endgame PoB why are you running Malevolence? I see the lable saying "Arctic+ Malevolence = Tempest + Purity of Ele" and I'm wondering if something is just going over my head in regards to that?
"
TipsyDoggo wrote:
This might be a bit of s silly question but in the endgame PoB why are you running Malevolence? I see the lable saying "Arctic+ Malevolence = Tempest + Purity of Ele" and I'm wondering if something is just going over my head in regards to that?

I'm guessing it means that arctic and malevolence were there to stand in for tempest and purity of elements... as in accounting for mana reserve cost as per 3.16. You can probably just change them to tempest/purity now.
Sorry, may be my question is stupid, but what are these red circles on skills, is it something important?
"
Latroo wrote:
Sorry, may be my question is stupid, but what are these red circles on skills, is it something important?

It's highlighted by search function in PoB (you can find it at bottom part of the tree)
Hi, I'm just wondering when you say "bandit: Alira," do I kill or help Alira?
Thanks!
"
Urologist wrote:
Hi, I'm just wondering when you say "bandit: Alira," do I kill or help Alira?
Thanks!

Help Alira :)
Thank you!
"
DurLagDT wrote:
"
Latroo wrote:

It's highlighted by search function in PoB (you can find it at bottom part of the tree)

Oh, thanks alot :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info