[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

This isn't the simplest of item and passive choices, he's demonstrating a fully decked out end game character for you to work towards.

You'd need the timeless jewel to turn that notable into second sight, so that's a pick up for later.
Hey just curious about the POB it has steelskin listed twice in the description for shield and weapon and instead of steelskin in the weapon arrogance is in the gems listed which I don't think would work for pride.
hi
could you upload a jpg of the skill tree?
thanks.
Last edited by MagikMango on Oct 23, 2021, 6:10:20 PM
@MagikMango If you click KissMeQuick's profile then go to characters, the Scourge Slayer is the right character. That page has a skill tree if you scroll down.
The order of ascendancy is outdated. What do we do for the order?
I have the same question about the ascendancy order
Impact > Bane of legends > Headsman > Brutal fervour
"
Daemonion wrote:

How come we don't take Brutal Fervour until later? Would that mess up a lot of the survivability? I'll be going your path, I was just wondering. I checked OP's character, and he doesn't have headsman yet, he has brutal fervour.

Edit: I looked at your slayer in scourge and you took BoL and Brutal Fervour already, how come in your list you have it as last?
Last edited by AdamsSoBeast on Oct 23, 2021, 7:18:07 PM
"
Hey just curious about the POB it has steelskin listed twice in the description for shield and weapon and instead of steelskin in the weapon arrogance is in the gems listed which I don't think would work for pride.

Arrogance/pride is there under the assumption you have the Aul's uprising with 0 reservation cost for Pride. In which case arrogance is the best choice to go with it. Pride is unusable with Aul's though, so don't worry about it for a bit.
"
AdamsSoBeast wrote:
"
Daemonion wrote:

How come we don't take Brutal Fervour until later? Would that mess up a lot of the survivability? I'll be going your path, I was just wondering.

I've gone Bane of Legends > Impact > Brutal Fervour > Headsman

It's entirely up to you based on what you need most at the point of ascending. I took bane to help kill act bosses for example, and Brutal fervor to help sustain early on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info