[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
cavalexusg wrote:
"
SilverXa wrote:
Hi! Sorry to add on to all the questions, but is there a way to get 'destroyed on kill' effects in this build, or is that not needed?
Thanks!

Edit: NVM I'm blind, I see the haemophilia's now, my bad.

Haemophilia does not solve this problem

Wait it doesn't?
"
6542037 wrote:
"
It'll be all there when you need it (:

You should update guide and add desctription about the ascendency change ASAP.
I'm sure a lot of people don't look at the post updates and may be angry if they take a gladiator.

Thanks for the build and good luck to everyone!

But it is still gladiator
"
zewer1 wrote:
"
6542037 wrote:
"
It'll be all there when you need it (:

You should update guide and add desctription about the ascendency change ASAP.
I'm sure a lot of people don't look at the post updates and may be angry if they take a gladiator.

Thanks for the build and good luck to everyone!

But it is still gladiator

On page 113 he posted a link to his slayer version. I'm not sure if he's still working on it and hasn't commited to the slayer change yet or what so he hasn't updated the post.
Hi all, I was looking through the PoB and maybe its because i skipped a couple leagues but whats with the boots having 34 all resist and 25% spell block?

The other question i had was to make sure im reading this right in the skill section.

"Arctic+ Malevolence = Tempest + Purity of Elements"

Is that just saying Arctic + Malevolence is the same as using Tempest + Purity of Elements?

cheers
"
HairyBaals wrote:
Hi all, I was looking through the PoB and maybe its because i skipped a couple leagues but whats with the boots having 34 all resist and 25% spell block?

The other question i had was to make sure im reading this right in the skill section.

"Arctic+ Malevolence = Tempest + Purity of Elements"

Is that just saying Arctic + Malevolence is the same as using Tempest + Purity of Elements?

cheers

Yeah, the "Arctic+ Malevolence = Tempest + Purity of Elements" set was a little confusing to me too.
They are used in terms of mana reservation.
Bonuses on boots = PoElements and Tempest shield buffs.
hey there just wanted to ask something dunno if its relevant but.....the build is great....great defences great dmg but reave seems to me a bit slow on attack rate?.....how to improve attack speed? (i was thinking of a rare jewelled foil with 600-700+ dps and 2.00+ attack rate instead of 1.50 that paradoxica has)
"
maxilarikalo wrote:
hey there just wanted to ask something dunno if its relevant but.....the build is great....great defences great dmg but reave seems to me a bit slow on attack rate?.....how to improve attack speed? (i was thinking of a rare jewelled foil with 600-700+ dps and 2.00+ attack rate instead of 1.50 that paradoxica has)

That's pretty much the idea, you use paradoxica until you can afford to pivot into a high aps/pds jewelled foil.
"
DurLagDT wrote:

I think I understand, theres no way to show the auras active so he added them to the boots instead?

Any idea what he ment by

Arctic+ Malevolence = Tempest + Purity of Elements

Is this intended to mean defensively each combo matchs each other so you can use either combo with this build?
"
HairyBaals wrote:
"
DurLagDT wrote:

I think I understand, theres no way to show the auras active so he added them to the boots instead?

Any idea what he ment by

Arctic+ Malevolence = Tempest + Purity of Elements

Is this intended to mean defensively each combo matchs each other so you can use either combo with this build?

It means that arctic armour and malevolence are used as placeholders in terms of reservation for tempest shield and purity of elements, since those gems won't be updated in PoB until the patch is actually out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info