[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

How are you dealing with the blind from second sight?
Last edited by Coloured on Oct 21, 2021, 6:34:28 AM
is spell block not really needed since it is only at 25%?

or is it because phys dmg is harder to mitigate while spell dmg is "always" elemental dmg so it is not really needed to block?
"
kenbak wrote:
So, is gladiator really gone?

Not because of the ascendancy changes but because block is just too available now on the tree.

Previously if you tried to create a block character from tree and items, you could never reach 70% without massive sacrifices - now that's not the case anymore.

"
Coloured wrote:
How are you dealing with the blind from second sight?

More accuracy.

"
ChilledBones wrote:
is spell block not really needed since it is only at 25%?

or is it because phys dmg is harder to mitigate while spell dmg is "always" elemental dmg so it is not really needed to block?

Spell block can be gained through shields as well but in terms of investing in it through passive tree it's not efficient.

Spell DMG isn't always elemental either.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
kenbak wrote:

Not because of the ascendancy changes but because block is just too available now on the tree.

Previously if you tried to create a block character from tree and items, you could never reach 70% without massive sacrifices - now that's not the case anymore.

This is rather disappointing. Apparently I assume this means that Glad has lost her identity...
I don't know how efficient the new node is, but if that's not VERY good, Glad is dead as a softcore build.
Hey KMQ,
appreciate your input on this nice build :)
Will you update your guide with the slayer version including leveling steps?
"
kenbak wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
kenbak wrote:

This is rather disappointing. Apparently I assume this means that Glad has lost her identity...
I don't know how efficient the new node is, but if that's not VERY good, Glad is dead as a softcore build.

It's 30-50% more damage but there are 2 problems.

1) Rest of the nodes aren't that good
2) Slayer with all it's points provides more defensive ability and DPS

I was quite excited in the beginning that the build and class got buffed but it wasn't the ascendancy - it's the tree that got a lot stronger.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
How are you getting Frenzy charges in the new Slayer tree? They are ticked in calculations but for the life of me I can't see where you are getting them from.

It's early and I haven't had my coffee so if it's obvious and I just missed it then I apologize.
"
IIIScreamIII wrote:
How are you getting Frenzy charges in the new Slayer tree? They are ticked in calculations but for the life of me I can't see where you are getting them from.

It's early and I haven't had my coffee so if it's obvious and I just missed it then I apologize.

Sword mastery but can also use Blood Rage for it or something else, not conclusive yet.
What build feels more smooth? This one or Reap one?
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
kenbak wrote:

It's 30-50% more damage but there are 2 problems.

1) Rest of the nodes aren't that good
2) Slayer with all it's points provides more defensive ability and DPS

I was quite excited in the beginning that the build and class got buffed but it wasn't the ascendancy - it's the tree that got a lot stronger.

If the slayer is better, can you please make a POB with it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info