[DEAD] 20M Sirus DPS Replica Iron Commander Shrapnel Ballista Hiero [18 totems] [2200 strength]

Hi, need help.
Everything was OK with slightly modified version of this build until yesterday.
I killed Sirus A7 deathless easy, melted all guardians (both Elder/Shaper), did shaper/Elder deathless, run 8 mod 16T maps 4 sextants + delirium without problems, the only hard mod is cannot regenerate life.
So i have not care much about gear and flasks.

But yesterday was the day that shocked me. I did not manage to kill Sirus A8, for some reason. He had 7 phases (!!), wtf? I don't know if it was a bug, but i have never seen him having that many stages casting deatomisation storm (this city is nothing).
This bastard teleports just to fast for totems with arrow nova support.

What differs my fork version ofrom this build is maximisation of movement speed, duration of immortal call and dash cooldown time - mking it very good at micro movement and micro-dodging in arcade style.

I need advice on how to improve the damage, to minimize time between moment of casting totem and moment when arrow nova hit the ground, but if possible preserving fast dashing/immortal call duration.

I do not use chainbreaker mechanics yet, but mauybe it's time for it.

so far the gear is here (I know the flasks are not good, need to remove that silver flask for e.g. Rumi or sulphur):

There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.
Last edited by Programysh on Nov 3, 2020, 7:43:30 AM
"
Programysh wrote:
He had 7 phases (!!), wtf?

Sirus enters his immunity phase and spawns a storm if:
1. His health is reduced to 75%/50%/25% (the normal 4 phase threshold)
2. You died
3. You walked out of his arena circle (no circle when phase 4)

I bet it is (3) that you messed up.
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Nov 3, 2020, 8:53:31 PM
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
Programysh wrote:
He had 7 phases (!!), wtf?

Sirus enters his immunity phase and spawns a storm if:
1. His health is reduced to 75%/50%/25% (the normal 4 phase threshold)
2. You died
3. You walked out of his arena circle (no circle when phase 4)

I bet it is (3) that you messed up.

I have not leave his circle. It was 5 phases when he pushed me to the wall and I died being deatomized. After then the things just got wrong.
Yesyerday I get some lethal pride jesels, get bererk to work, hope this will help next time.

Also i have tested the run speed of the build by running merciless lab, and with berserk the running speed is very impressive (6-th place):
https://www.pathofexile.com/ladder/labyrinth/Heist/3/1604361600
Hey guys,

I would like to know how much does the requiered build cost (approx) ?

Can i clear t16 with several ex gear ? Is it a good league starter ?

thanks ! :)
"
adilsonx wrote:
Hey guys,

It is rarely possible to have this build as league starter. You need like 2 ex for the start (counting that ex is 80c now), and there are plenty of items, which cost money (like cluster and other unique jewels). So as a build starter it is very hard and possibly not recommended. You can get cheap bow with tabula, but this will be not really enough to get a lot of currency.
Finished Sirus A8 deathless this time. It was not very difficult this time.

"
adilsonx wrote:
Hey guys,

Yes, it is possible, but my proposition is to start leveling as Arc totem Hiero with similar tree. I personally leveled it with budget gear. Look at arc totem hiero builds - they are extremely powerful at midgame. You can perform minimum tree respec after that. Do chaos recipts for money, that's it.

Last edited by Programysh on Nov 5, 2020, 2:50:35 PM
im having a problem i counldnt take the build and import it to the path of building program can u post another one
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
"
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Really dont want to sound harsh but often people blame the build being squishy when in fact they are not used to or even be able to play the build correctly.
I do every boss in seconds. Died many days ago last time and pretty sure I can push this Build to lvl 98/99 easily.
My shit:
Spoiler

Sure it is no budget build but if you start with decent stuff and craft your way on good bases you can get an superb endgame build.
Just learn how to play it correctly and Hunter is a Joke as all the other bosses are.

There's no way to "play correctly" - chaos resist and going splat to chaos damage content. But ya, lets blame it on playing it wrong. With all due respect, if the build has one flaw, its lack of chaos resist.

In all my years of playing this game I came across so many builds. And sure: there were builds promoted as "the shit" and really suck. But this one? Nah.
I had a volatile dead build once. I pushed it easily to lvl 98 never died more than once in a week. So I gave that exactly stuff and skill tree and all to my comrade. He wasnt able to do a shit with it whining: its so squishy. Well it was him, not the build. But in conclusion we agreed that one build suits a player and didn't another.

I played in this league a trickster with +50 chaos Res. He died more than this build with -38.

Cool story.
What is the best helm enchantment for boss and for clearspeed?
for shrapnel ballista - projectile speed or additional arrow or pierce additional target? I use arrow nova support.
"
Programysh wrote:
What is the best helm enchantment for boss and for clearspeed?
for shrapnel ballista - projectile speed or additional arrow or pierce additional target? I use arrow nova support.

extra arrow for boss, proj speed for clear

Both not mandatory as they are kinda expensive to get depending on price of trash to treasure prophecy
Right, just fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info