[DEAD] 20M Sirus DPS Replica Iron Commander Shrapnel Ballista Hiero [18 totems] [2200 strength]

hahah if it would be that easy......

some of the numbers that grant x 5% str bonus are known, like the 2 published on side 1 of this thread, others are published in some youtube vid or just search in Google wts lethal pride Akoya.
But I guess there are more than 100 life search running on any known number as soon as someone put one in a visible stash tab. so, you either buy one that is offered on certain websites with the mods you want, or you buy a Akoya jewel and than divine it until you get a decent roll with some usefull extra mods
"
TheBull100 wrote:
hahah if it would be that easy......

some of the numbers that grant x 5% str bonus are known, like the 2 published on side 1 of this thread, others are published in some youtube vid or just search in Google wts lethal pride Akoya.
But I guess there are more than 100 life search running on any known number as soon as someone put one in a visible stash tab. so, you either buy one that is offered on certain websites with the mods you want, or you buy a Akoya jewel and than divine it until you get a decent roll with some usefull extra mods

Oh lol, that's a lot of pain :)

Thx for help!

upd. crafted it with divines.

Another qustion: i got rearguard with point blank corrupt. Is it viable with other mechanics (arrow nova, fork)?
Last edited by elemental42222 on Nov 28, 2020, 10:36:30 PM
"

Oh lol, that's a lot of pain :)

Thx for help!

upd. crafted it with divines.

Another qustion: i got rearguard with point blank corrupt. Is it viable with other mechanics (arrow nova, fork)?

Sorry mate ,
I am not experienced enough with totem builds (this my first) to give a 100% sure answer, but for my understanding point blank is just an 30% more multiplier at projectile travel distance of 1 ,decreasing to 0% at distance 35.
Using a "point blank" corrupted quiver, damage of build owner in his POB raise from 109K to 141K at distance 1-10 , than decrease back to 109K at distance 35.

Beside that explications to Point blank say regarding
Fork, pierce and chain:
A projectile which pierces, chains or forks is still considered the same projectile, and its total travel distance is used to calculate the more multiplier.
So seems no backside of its usage and a very sensefull corruption

Lharr

I will also try that corruption on a quiver with a bit of strength and resistances aswell
"
TheBull100 wrote:

I will also try that corruption on a quiver with a bit of strength and resistances aswell

yes, quiver is great in Heists where nothing that you can hit is farer away than around 10 units, its a hugh damage update there
Hi
Ty very much for this build , FunRoom
Pretty solid,strong as fuck with single target.
I'm sitting with 2,5 K str /19 totems...
Last edited by Varan1971 on Nov 30, 2020, 1:27:03 PM
Well this is one of the best Builds I played in a long time.

Did every Content, every Boss with it and still was able to hit Lvl 100. Now I have 2238 STR, 7775 Life, 4 EC and therefor capped Res, good DMG Mitigation and so on.
If you learn how to avoid Damage (eg dont stand still) and how to use ur Ballistas there is no need to die in any situation.
That said: well its still POE so yes you WILL die ... ;)

For the quiver discussion: I really would stick to the TO advice and craft a rare one like
the strength is so much more helpful than most corruptions. And its needed to get good numbers in Life and Res too.

Last edited by StorgutBorsit on Dec 1, 2020, 4:16:19 AM
Does anyone tried to double corrupt Iron Commander?

Destroyed 5ex worth Iron commander today :( But I'll keep trying another day to get more attack speed or support gems.
There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Well this is one of the best Builds I played in a long time.

Did every Content, every Boss with it and still was able to hit Lvl 100. Now I have 2238 STR, 7775 Life, 4 EC and therefor capped Res, good DMG Mitigation and so on.
If you learn how to avoid Damage (eg dont stand still) and how to use ur Ballistas there is no need to die in any situation.
That said: well its still POE so yes you WILL die ... ;)

For the quiver discussion: I really would stick to the TO advice and craft a rare one like
the strength is so much more helpful than most corruptions. And its needed to get good numbers in Life and Res too.

Can you share your equipment items?
There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.
You can look up my char. Its not private.

But anyways here you go:
Spoiler
nothing special I think:

And a Jewel with 2x 5% Strength!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info