[DEAD] 20M Sirus DPS Replica Iron Commander Shrapnel Ballista Hiero [18 totems] [2200 strength]

sheesh XD
Hunter Conq...almost ran out of portals. He looks at me funny and I die.

Kind of bullshit considering I spent some 70 exalts for this build. Awakened fork, Awakened great multi, strength belt and rings...expensive shit, goes WTFSQUISH in end game.

NOT so sure I'm into this lol
"
Hunter Conq...almost ran out of portals. He looks at me funny and I die.

Kind of bullshit considering I spent some 70 exalts for this build. Awakened fork, Awakened great multi, strength belt and rings...expensive shit, goes WTFSQUISH in end game.

NOT so sure I'm into this lol

Maybe you need chaos res? I have no problem doing hunter influence maps since I know when to expect getting spitted with chaos damage and how to avoid them. But yeah, I am so used to playing standard league I don't kinda care dying anymore. This character has like ~110 deaths after the whole league.
Right, just fire.
Ya...let me just go get some chaos resist lol.

Uh, where? On the 15 exalt belt with no open suffix? How bout the 500chaos ring with no open suffix
So far I really like this build, made it to 80 and it shreds almost every boss and mob. I don't have a ton invested into it and I feel as if i'm very squishy, Could anyone take a look at my build and tell me what to improve on? PoB says i have around 50k ehp but it really doesn't feel like it.
love the build just needa get the split personality gems to help with my int problem XD
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
"
If anyone has a Lethal pride with 2x 5% strength they are selling let me know please...what a cringy money sink that is.

Hahaha, exactly. Finally was able to divine mine. Number is 13252.
I had to allocate the Endurance Charge Note though.
But its worth it. Have now 2203 Str and it is a difference imo.

I have one with 3 node 5% str with 12580
what about to run divergent vitality lvl1 quality %20 for that 20% increased damage 20% damage to your allies?
Really dont want to sound harsh but often people blame the build being squishy when in fact they are not used to or even be able to play the build correctly.
I do every boss in seconds. Died many days ago last time and pretty sure I can push this Build to lvl 98/99 easily.
My shit:
Spoiler

Sure it is no budget build but if you start with decent stuff and craft your way on good bases you can get an superb endgame build.
Just learn how to play it correctly and Hunter is a Joke as all the other bosses are.
hello guys, so i got all the gears but im still missing some int. Anybody can take a look at my character. thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info