[DEAD] 20M Sirus DPS Replica Iron Commander Shrapnel Ballista Hiero [18 totems] [2200 strength]

Does Malevolence Aura has any effect on damage?
There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
XfirefoxX wrote:
Hi does anyone know why the op use blood rage ? totems are not affected by blood rage no ?

It's free attack speed for your char when BR is up, and the attack speed is also reflected onto the totems. You have to get the frenzy charges by other means (Frenzy skill itself, or enemies dying in Cold Snap aoe).

But you need do use blood rage every 8 sec.. Bad quality of life :P
"
XfirefoxX wrote:
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
XfirefoxX wrote:
Hi does anyone know why the op use blood rage ? totems are not affected by blood rage no ?

It's free attack speed for your char when BR is up, and the attack speed is also reflected onto the totems. You have to get the frenzy charges by other means (Frenzy skill itself, or enemies dying in Cold Snap aoe).

But you need do use blood rage every 8 sec.. Bad quality of life :P

You don't really need to blood rage normally, it's just for bosses. If you want to constantly cast Blood Rage you can put it on your left click for autocast when moving. This however would turn off withering step whenever you try to move.
Right, just fire.
For fairly good QoL I use this Keybinds:

Leftclick: Endurance Cry
Rightclick: Dash
Thumbclick Mouse: Withering Step
Other Skills: Keyboard

Whenever I see the White Border on my Life-Bubble I press the Key for Bloodrage. It became quite fast a habit and now it works out good.
Thought about other skills than BR like Golem or else but in the end its the best skill.
But you need do use blood rage every 8 sec.. Bad quality of life :P [/quote]

You don't really need to blood rage normally, it's just for bosses. If you want to constantly cast Blood Rage you can put it on your left click for autocast when moving. This however would turn off withering step whenever you try to move.[/quote]

I use enduring cry on right click :p with call to arms, do you recommand withering step on right click ? I only use it on boss
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
Karriane wrote:
Does trash to treasure guarantee crown of eyes?

yes

I appreciate you answering him, as I was wondering as well, and I was about to pull the trigger. However...if you look here:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hubris_Circlet
I think you're mistaken. It could become Indigon or 2 others.

oooooh the others are league exclusive! got it. sweet sweet 30% proj speed for me lol
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 29, 2020, 2:02:18 AM
If anyone has a Lethal pride with 2x 5% strength they are selling let me know please...what a cringy money sink that is.
"
If anyone has a Lethal pride with 2x 5% strength they are selling let me know please...what a cringy money sink that is.

Hahaha, exactly. Finally was able to divine mine. Number is 13252.
I had to allocate the Endurance Charge Note though.
But its worth it. Have now 2203 Str and it is a difference imo.
I mean getting 2 or even 3 5% strength nearby isn't a issue, thing is it lands on nodes that are out of the way : /

I got one on the heal when you warcry one for 3 points. Great, I just wont take strongarm....but in this case, there's no second one on Diamond Skin or anything else taken without spending "extra" points that dont exist as the build is passive point starved : /

PS: No idea how OP landed attack speed and a open suffix on his quiver. I gave up

Good for clear I guess. went through 10 exalt worth of essences. I even tried annuling some, with the intention of muilti crafting attack speed and intell...the annuls miss, or attack speed doesn't roll. Kinda pissed when I realized min/max wise, it's the only place to get the last tiny bit of intel to wear the gloves. Getting attack speed and a open suffix is really hard :(
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 29, 2020, 6:23:18 PM
"

PS: No idea how OP landed attack speed and a open suffix on his quiver. I gave up

Your quiver is good enough really. It took me several tries of essences to get the quiver I had but I did not aim for attack speed, I was just looking for open suffixes.

This league was really kind to me. While I was progressing with this build, my friend said he is looking for double damage mods from Lethal Pride and I told him, "Hey go fetch 2 of the cheapest ones and I will pay you for the worse one", and that "worse one" is exactly the jewel I am using now. No divines used in the process.
Right, just fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info