[DEAD] 20M Sirus DPS Replica Iron Commander Shrapnel Ballista Hiero [18 totems] [2200 strength]

This is a very fun and strong build. After one week crafting my quiver and rings, I was able to get 2200 str and 7k+ HP. Just amazing for mapping and bossing. @FunRoom thanks for the guide!

I have a couple of questions:

- I have Anomalous Shranel linked with Anomalous Pierce and my quiver has pierce (implicit)... so arrow pierces 7 targets. How better is Awo Fork? Not sure if I should invest 15ex on it.

- What is the correct way to apply Withering Step debuff? Can I just cast it and run away, or should I stay on range / closed to the mobs?

- I got "chance to intimidate" with Lethal Pride. Does it work with ballista/totem?

Hi man! i'm looking this build! what pantheons do you use?

Thanks!
"
fokolino wrote:
This is a very fun and strong build. After one week crafting my quiver and rings, I was able to get 2200 str and 7k+ HP. Just amazing for mapping and bossing. @FunRoom thanks for the guide!

I have a couple of questions:

- I have Anomalous Shranel linked with Anomalous Pierce and my quiver has pierce (implicit)... so arrow pierces 7 targets. How better is Awo Fork? Not sure if I should invest 15ex on it.

- What is the correct way to apply Withering Step debuff? Can I just cast it and run away, or should I stay on range / closed to the mobs?

- I got "chance to intimidate" with Lethal Pride. Does it work with ballista/totem?

1. Anom Pierce works pretty well for general mapping. Awak Fork only adds a bit more shotgun to monster packs which is not quite work 15ex.

2. After you apply withering step debuff you can just walk away, wait for the skill cooldown to comeback and cast it again.

3. It works with ballista. This however is an additional effect to the withering step's 96% increased damage taken debuff (96+10 = 106), so you may not notice the difference.
Right, just fire.
i have a decent lethal pride for str stacking if one of you guys needs one. 2x 5% str and some other decent stuff down in duelist area.

this was a fun build and i enjoyed it quite a bit.
Hi. I'm new with this game

I don't know which or what base item to buy? Does "99 maximum life" on your quiver is crafted or base item already have it? Does that will disapear when i craft?

Sorry, my english very bad

Thank you
Last edited by insangel0001 on Oct 22, 2020, 10:20:30 AM
"
insangel0001 wrote:
Hi. I'm new with this game

I don't know which or what base item to buy? Does "99 maximum life" on your quiver is crafted or base item already have it? Does that will disapear when i craft?

Sorry, my english very bad

Thank you

It is called fractured mod which you can search by typing "~fractured life" in trade search (mod field). These mods would not change when you craft with orbs but the downside is you cannot slap influence on fractured items.
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Oct 23, 2020, 1:25:51 AM
I got a lethal that gives 5% str on Strong Arm, 5% str on Solidity, and 5% str on Slaughter, is there any value in that? I'm not sure what builds are actually using lethal pride these days.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Last edited by Bmxant on Oct 23, 2020, 1:00:25 AM
"
Bmxant wrote:
I got a lethal that gives 5% str on Strong Arm, 5% str on Solidity, and 5% str on Slaughter, is there any value in that? I'm not sure what builds are actually using lethal pride these days.

Many builds use Lethal Pride as it gives melee damage, crit nodes, fortify effects and chance to double damage.

Strength stacking builds use %strength Lethal Pride. Zombies would use the slot next to guardian, others would be around marauder and duelist.
Right, just fire.
"
FunRoom wrote:

It is called fractured mod which you can search by typing "~fractured life" in trade search (mod field). These mods would not change when you craft with orbs but the downside is you cannot slap influence on fractured items.

Hi thank you for your reply.

What do you think about cluster jewel with Shrieking Bolts note?
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
Bmxant wrote:

Many builds use Lethal Pride as it gives melee damage, crit nodes, fortify effects and chance to double damage.

Strength stacking builds use %strength Lethal Pride. Zombies would use the slot next to guardian, others would be around marauder and duelist.

Thanks!
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info