[DEAD] 20M Sirus DPS Replica Iron Commander Shrapnel Ballista Hiero [18 totems] [2200 strength]

"
Yloss wrote:
What about Slower Projectiles ?

if you use skiterbots you should use hypotermia as the op said. but slower proj is good aswell, i will use it cause i swaped the skiterbots for purity of elements
"
Yloss wrote:

Just use Lesser + Greater Multiple Projectiles.

More projectiles = more damage
- Sale done -
Last edited by Shaade on Oct 13, 2020, 12:23:44 PM
"
Zastrow wrote:
"
plaguefear wrote:
"
spend about 40 ex and now build dead (bugfixed) nice ggg ! league drop confirmed
I still one shot absolutely everything i fight.

Maybe because the patch is not live yet and you still use fork xD

Or, maybe because he's not using fork or GMP or ballista's or a bow ....

Regarding annoint:
Have anyone tried Method to madness? (22% chaos damage inc + 12% chaos resist)?
or Corruption annoint for pure damage boost that increas chaos damage and withered skills?
There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.
Last edited by Programysh on Oct 13, 2020, 3:31:19 PM
"
Programysh wrote:
Regarding annoint:
Have anyone tried Method to madness? (22% chaos damage inc + 12% chaos resist)?
or Corruption annoint for pure damage boost that increas chaos damage and withered skills?

i was thinking about arcanist's domination the 20% spell damage inc turn into 30 thanks to crown of eyes and the +20 intel would allow me to plug in a second brawn
Sorry, totally new to this kind of build, have a question:
Does spell damage give a boost to damage? What is the reason for using arcane surge? On tooltip there is no damage increase for it. As far as I understand mechanics, boots gives added chaos to attacks, and we do only chaos damage. But why spell damage?
Last edited by Programysh on Oct 13, 2020, 4:19:55 PM
"
spammyduck wrote:

I was when he commented, currently trying something different.
"
Programysh wrote:
Does spell damage give a boost to damage? What is the reason for using arcane surge? On tooltip there is no damage increase for it. As far as I understand mechanics, boots gives added chaos to attacks, and we do only chaos damage. But why spell damage?

If you have iron will with crown of eyes all strength bonus damage becomes spell damage which becomes attack damage at 150% of its value.
Last edited by plaguefear on Oct 13, 2020, 4:30:44 PM
"
plaguefear wrote:
"
spammyduck wrote:

I was when he commented, currently trying something different.
"
Programysh wrote:

If you have iron will with crown of eyes all strength bonus damage becomes spell damage which becomes attack damage at 150% of its value.

Thank you for clarification, it is now clear.

Another question - how do we destroy barrels in e.g. Vaults of Atziri or Mystic Barrels etc?
"
"
Yloss wrote:

Just use Lesser + Greater Multiple Projectiles.

More projectiles = more damage

Not correct. More projectiles = more spread. Number of projectile hits on single target does not increase effectively unless it is 0 range. And it is hard to maintain 0 range in most situations.
Right, just fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info