[DEAD] 20M Sirus DPS Replica Iron Commander Shrapnel Ballista Hiero [18 totems] [2200 strength]

"
FunRoom wrote:
"
reciprocate wrote:
So messing around in PoB and for some reason putting Barrage support on for the 6L for Shrapnel Ballista despite lowering it's average damage inflates it's total DPS value by a ton.

Can anyone explain why that's the case? Or is it just all those extra projectiles are worth it despite the 62% less damage multiplier a level 20 barrage support brings regardless.

PoB counts your GMP/Arrow Nova hits as from 1 arrow depsite you fired 7-8. Barrage support hits however is considered as from all arrows. In other skill's case that would be actually a dps boost, but in shrapnel ballista where GMP can shotgun, it is not.

Ran with a 20Q divergent barrage support just for to see how 100% increased projectile speed would also affect things in place of awakened fork. DPS was considerably worse obviously. But it was funny to see basically a hose of projectiles due to all that projectile speed.
The bug fix is a shame, this is the best simulacrum runner i've ever had.
With the nerf i just switched fork for Lesser multiple projectiles , added Rain of Splinters jewel and got Point Blank (There is a cluster jewel socket near it, so you can get more strenght and int from the split personality jewel)

Now my totems shots a total of 11 projectiles (15 with dying sun and The Shattered Divinity buff)

It seens to work very well.

Last edited by Martiusz on Oct 12, 2020, 10:14:08 AM
did some testing jusst swaping Awakened fork for slower proj seems to work fine aswell
new video up.
Right, just fire.
Might I suggest using sniper's mark instead of despair for bosses? It doesn't get resisted like other curses.
"
Karriane wrote:
Might I suggest using sniper's mark instead of despair for bosses? It doesn't get resisted like other curses.

Awesome idea, put it with enhance support and arcanist brand (for auto applying during boss fights)
spend about 40 ex and now build dead (bugfixed) nice ggg ! league drop confirmed
why as hierophant we use blood rage?
Gives you attack speed so ballista deal more damage aswell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info