[DEAD] 20M Sirus DPS Replica Iron Commander Shrapnel Ballista Hiero [18 totems] [2200 strength]

"
Hebios wrote:
"Fixed a bug where Alternate Quality effects on the following gems didn't work as intended: [...] Anomalous Faster Projectiles Support (Projectiles from Supported Skills have a chance to Return to you from final target)"

What about anomalous faster projectile if its work as intended now ?

Gave it a try, but visually it's really hard to notice if they return or not. The projectile speed is at the bare minimum a minor QoL at least since the higher the projectile speed, the further out the shrapnel ballista projectiles range goes.
"
"
I have a few questions, i just started this build 3 days ago. With the patch changes, is Awakened Fork more or less the same as regular fork now or is still much better and something to aim for?

i am about 1000 str, with 1 personality jewel, i still use Tabula becouse my armor aint 5-6 link yet. with armor i am about 1200 str, how am i supposed to get to ~2000 without investing 50ex? i still need a +% str belt but need to cap res atm and belt are so expensive. i also need a few jewls more.

And will my armor bring much more dps?

Thanks in advance

Just buy a jewelers touch prophecy (its like 4c) for the armor if you got a 6 link Replica Iron Commander. You don't really need the Iron Fortress 6 linked tbh...

Yep, my 6-link is a failure from attempting to 5-link. Don't do jeweller's touch though as it cannot be used on a 6-socket and you will end up losing one socket.
Right, just fire.
After nerf, what is the best budget options for 6L shrapnel ballista setup for boss and for clearspead?

There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.
"
Programysh wrote:
After nerf, what is the best budget options for 6L shrapnel ballista setup for boss and for clearspead?

I have tested various combinations with my build. Conclusion is, you can still follow my build as-is. Details are updated in the top post.

In terms of budget, due to people giving up the build for the 86% less damage nerf, price for most items should drop and become more affordable.
Right, just fire.
to anyone doubting it the build is still extremly strong

added a large chaos cluster jewel with all attributes and strenght squizing just enough intel to add a second brawn and enought strenght to reach 2400 strenght + all the increased chaos damage

reaching arround 29 millions dps with 19 totem

I was messing around with Divergent Shrapnel gem, and Anom Faster Proj. and I kinda like it for the clear. Boss damage seems a bit lower, but for clear it seems to work better. Just feels smoother....guess personal preference now with fork bug fix.
So after all the min-maxing your still under 2m DPS in total? 107k DPS and 18 totems equal to 1.9m ish. That's not 20m xD
"
LordDuckiie wrote:
So after all the min-maxing your still under 2m DPS in total? 107k DPS and 18 totems equal to 1.9m ish. That's not 20m xD

its 107k for each projectil (shrapnel totems can shotgun)

Since his totems shots 10 projectiles, you have to multiply 2m X 10 = 20 millions
Last edited by Martiusz on Oct 14, 2020, 11:37:21 AM
"
"
LordDuckiie wrote:

Since his totems shots 10 projectiles, you have to multiply 2m X 10 = 20 millions

Ah. I thought PoB only counted each totem in total not each projectile pr totem. Does this also count towards FP Totems?
"
LordDuckiie wrote:
"
"
LordDuckiie wrote:

Ah. I thought PoB only counted each totem in total not each projectile pr totem. Does this also count towards FP Totems?

Totems and pets, arrows, you always have to calculate them separately, unless pob gives you the option to show damage for all projectiles.
Last edited by Hikashuri on Oct 15, 2020, 8:43:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info