[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

i have a nice ring with assassins mark, can i use this? or its better trade for another with frostb?

Im having so much trouble to kill t15-16 boss, and i dont know why, i invest almost 60ex in this build lul! im i doing something wrong? can someone help me, first time playing with a bow build.
I am by no means an authority on the subject, but if you're going to use Farrul's I believe you need "Grants Level 20 Aspect of the Cat" on a ring to trigger it's effects.
Pastebin doesnt work for me anymore ?
"
maussoldier1 wrote:

Im having so much trouble to kill t15-16 boss, and i dont know why, i invest almost 60ex in this build lul! im i doing something wrong? can someone help me, first time playing with a bow build.

1- aspect of cat missing
2- no curse but you have assassins mark for some reason
3- mark of the elder minimum rolled
4- your gear has no damage on it and no damage while leeching

5- are you following the updated tree (timeless jewel) ?
Cassia supremacy
Last edited by oa7x on Feb 15, 2021, 11:26:00 PM
"
maussoldier1 wrote:

ur next upgrages is..

brutal restraint with dex rolls -> fractal thoughts -> hyrri demise quiver(optional) -> better gloves -> redeemer stygian. -> harvest craft boots with remove def. then slam redeemer there, if ur slam gave u something that is not elusive on crit - remove it with harvest and aug cold. aim for 800+dex
Hi this is my build https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KISAXX/characters any idea for upgrades i can run t16 did elder and shaper shaper gadians fight solo np but sirus and some multi boss fights ar rly hard + any ideas wich gear to swap when playig wit aurabot

budget cca 21 ex

I thought maybe try 3 curses (+1 curse body armor and ring wit elemental weakness on ring )

sry for bed eng

Thx
Hi,

just want to thank the author/creator of this build. Tried this league to heavily invest into it.

I've decided to go for the Farrul version and it is a blast, running t16 Atoll in under 1 minute (without ritual) and melting all awakaner guards, as well as a9. I was always a fan of Ice Shot, but this is next level, never had so much fun with any other build, just love it.

Still not got a lethal pride with additional intimidate, but instead 'gain endurance charges' and 'reduced crit damage taken'. Although sitting at 4250HP, the build feels quite tanky.

Only phased bosses (like shaper guards) can be annoying when running out of flasks.
Hey,

Any change you have a new pastebin link? The one in the guide was deleted by pastebin.

Thank you very much.
Last edited by CaptainTimo318 on Feb 16, 2021, 12:13:07 PM

Hi, so far im really enjoying your build could you pls give some advice for what would be a good upgrade, I follow the updates pob but im not sure what the most effective / important upgrade would be

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info