[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

The POB wasn’t updated anyway, you can look at his ice shot character’s skill tree in his profile though
can someone pls look my profile and tell me wich improve can i do? its my first bow build, and i fell kinda lost to improve more.
the PoB pastebin link is 404 not found... (yes i have community fork)
https://pastebin.com/WcdkbZJ6 this is the pastabin for the original poster just keep in mind this is pob warriored omega hard and the number is ridiculously inflated
Cassia supremacy
"
oa7x wrote:
https://pastebin.com/WcdkbZJ6 this is the pastabin for the original poster just keep in mind this is pob warriored omega hard and the number is ridiculously inflated

Thanks for the pob, are we no longer running Thread of Hope anymore and have lethal pride instead in the latest iterations? Also would fractal thoughts + hyrri's ire combo deal more damage than a rare helm with barrage + farrul's fur?

Also is having just frostbite as a curse alone enough? Or should ele weakness be the primary curse?
Last edited by teyjinshen on Feb 14, 2021, 11:08:25 PM
"
teyjinshen wrote:
"
oa7x wrote:

Thanks for the pob, are we no longer running Thread of Hope anymore and have lethal pride instead in the latest iterations? Also would fractal thoughts + hyrri's ire combo deal more damage than a rare helm with barrage + farrul's fur?

Also is having just frostbite as a curse alone enough? Or should ele weakness be the primary curse?

Yes and also yes probably (can always try it on pob because your gear plays into this and your curse setup) but then you lose the frenzy charges
Cassia supremacy
"
acthouum wrote:

thank you so much for all these information, it s gonna help me a lot

Just one question remaining tho,

I ve got elemental weakness on my gloves with the frenzy charge and the 0.57 spell crit chance.

i will have 3 curses, whitch one should i remove : elemental weakness, frostbite or sniper mark. Because during a boss fight the sniper mark will not be effective

and just to check, what do you mean by double influenced ring when you say: roll frostbite double infuenced ring
Do you mean mark of the elder + a ring influenced by the shaper with frostbite on hit ?

Thank you again for all the precious infos

spell crit gives u nothing. u need attack crit.

generally in terms of dps its
1. sniper mark
2. frostbite
3. ele weakness

with 2 curses limit, u need to remove something, because using gloves and ring will override ur sniper mark, resulting in dps loss.

a ring of shaper+redeemer influence. so u get frostbite from redeemer and 80% attack damage from shaper infuence when u pair it with elder mark.
"
Mcpoodles wrote:
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Mcpoodles wrote:
Hello,
Does anyone have a crafting guide for the bow using harvest? I've got a magic bow with +2 arrows as the only mod so was wondering where to go from there

get a rare bow with +2 and t1 flat cold and maybe cold per dex, from hunter infulence. roughly 7ex+ worth base
multicraft it with ele pen + attack speed. done.

or u can aug crit on that base and aug speed. (8ex worth to do via tft) and then craft ele pene.

cooking from magic bow is a bit annoying, because u have magic wep with +2 and t1, and u need to make it rare.

is there a reason to go with hunter instead of shaper?

shaper bow with t1 cold + 20% socketed gems dmg and +2arrow is best in slot bow. sadly its very hard to roll and expensive.

while hunter one is at least more or less guaranted to craft in 15ex budget.
"
teyjinshen wrote:
"
oa7x wrote:

socket lethal pride at right part of tree, near herbalism node. u take there crit chance/herbalism/phys to cold convo/frenzy charge possibly force of nature, so there is like 5 nodes to roll something good.

i personally still keep thread of hope at bottom part of tree, if u want to use lethal pride on bottom part of tree, then socket intuitive leap near herbalism.

its big argue about hyrri vs farrul, potentionally farrul gives u perma charges, so u never worry about em anymore. but ire gives nice flat cold.

im still trying to make a proper setup which will not annoy me, i dont like to lose dps in flat with farrul, but gaining frenzy is a pain with ire.

I think I know the answer to this unfortunately, but I'm starting to have trouble on T14-16 maps especially with any juicing. I'm assuming my big upgrades are all the expensive ones (rare bow, 6L Ire, gripped gloves, pandemonium, etc).

I'm in the process of levelling/buying at least 20/20 for all the supports now, 21/23 ice shot is 1.5exish rn so I'm saving up for that, maps been dry recently.
Last edited by Silvano13 on Feb 15, 2021, 1:13:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info