[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

Question, where are you slotting Thread of Hope jewel?
"
tffiad wrote:
"
acthouum wrote:
Yo guys,

Just to clarify, can you tell us again, what stats to go first on your rare items:

Like:
- at least 90% crit chance how do you cap it ?

-the 75% resist needed

-frostbite on hit on your ring : to replace sniper mark curse when you got the crit needed : if i understand correctly the last answer ?

-Barrage on your helmet :
Barrage starts with 5 arrows and scales very good when you reach around 9-10 arrow, how do you get 10 of them ?

-aspect of cat if you go farrul

what else to priotized or cap to reach ?

got 3 power charge, how to get more of them ?

Same for skill/suport gems:

whitch one to priotized to awakened/divergent gem.

bottled faith/tree nodes/corrupted gloves with flat crit(hands of high templar)

yes 75.

no its not correct. while u have leveling/early game - u use assassins mark. got bottled faith or flat crit gloves? remove assassin's mark gem, and put sniper mark one. roll frostbite double infuenced ring, and annoying wihspers of doom.

im usually casting my sniper mark manually when its needed(only on bosses).

barrage gets +1 from helm chant, +2 from ascendancy, +2 from dying sun.

3power charge is enough, we dont get more. in this build better to have 7 frenzy charges. 3 from tree one from gloves.

gems..

barrage - level with normal one, then replace with divergent.
cold pene/awake cold pene - previous league i didnt even used those two, but in that league i do, because maven witness seems buffs bosses a lot.

ice bite/cold damage/awakened cold damage - ice bite is better than normal cold damage if u have 7frenzy charges. nearly same with 6frenzy. normally u have a choice between ice bite/cold damage on iceshot setup. on barrage u want awakened cold damage anyway.

some ppl using elemental focus, but better not do that, because with elemental focus u cant chill, even if u have pandemonius ull be not able to chill with skill which linked to elemental focus. which prevernts from u from applying shock and gaining power charges.

awakened ele with attacks - goes to barrage, u can keep non-awakeed on iceshot, and replace it with awakened once u have some exalts which u can spend without worrying.

dmg on full life, basically the only game which u can buy during leveling and keep it till endgame lol

there is some alternate inspiration support which gives a bit of crit. thats what goes to ur barrage setup as well.

divergent barrage - awake cold - awake ele with attack skills - alternate inspiration - dmg on full life - awakened cold pene.

ice shot - ele with attack skills - dmg on full life - icebite/cold damage - chain - hypothermia/culling strike/onslaught/cold pene.

me personal stats priority on rares is:
1.i have stygian vise, which fills resists and t1 hp + crafted ele with attack skills. u can exalt slam it with redeemer of hunter orb.
2. typical two-toned boots, with hp, movespeed, elusive and 3x resists.
3. helm -9 cold from 85ilvl+ redeemer is mandatory. some hp also, ive personally rolled a 38int here too, just to get more freedom on rolling rings/amulets.
4. rings and amulet.. i didnt roll yet

thank you so much for all these information, it s gonna help me a lot

Just one question remaining tho,

I ve got elemental weakness on my gloves with the frenzy charge and the 0.57 spell crit chance.

i will have 3 curses, whitch one should i remove : elemental weakness, frostbite or sniper mark. Because during a boss fight the sniper mark will not be effective

and just to check, what do you mean by double influenced ring when you say: roll frostbite double infuenced ring
Do you mean mark of the elder + a ring influenced by the shaper with frostbite on hit ?

Thank you again for all the precious infos
Last edited by acthouum on Feb 12, 2021, 4:42:43 PM
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Mcpoodles wrote:
Hello,
Does anyone have a crafting guide for the bow using harvest? I've got a magic bow with +2 arrows as the only mod so was wondering where to go from there

get a rare bow with +2 and t1 flat cold and maybe cold per dex, from hunter infulence. roughly 7ex+ worth base
multicraft it with ele pen + attack speed. done.

or u can aug crit on that base and aug speed. (8ex worth to do via tft) and then craft ele pene.

cooking from magic bow is a bit annoying, because u have magic wep with +2 and t1, and u need to make it rare.

is there a reason to go with hunter instead of shaper?
Hello Guys,

It's my first time playing with Deadeye/Ranger and I'm not sure what Im doing lol.
Below are my current equips.
Please give me some advice, my barrage dps is too low and I can't kill many bossess.

Thanks,
Spoiler
My Equip

"
Marcio44 wrote:
Hello Guys,

It's my first time playing with Deadeye/Ranger and I'm not sure what Im doing lol.
Please give me some advice, my barrage dps is too low and I can't kill many bossess.

Thanks,
Spoiler
My Equip

you don't have a curse change your gloves to something like these ( they give 30 fire and lightning res which you already have on yours )
upgrade your ring to have health also consider using a cluster and im not sure if you are using a timeless jewel i currently melt bosses and our builds arent THAT different other than the headhunter
Spoiler
Cassia supremacy
"
oa7x wrote:
"
Marcio44 wrote:
Hello Guys,

Thanks,
Spoiler
My Equip

you don't have a curse change your gloves to something like these ( they give 30 fire and lightning res which you already have on yours )
upgrade your ring to have health also consider using a cluster and im not sure if you are using a timeless jewel i currently melt bosses and our builds arent THAT different other than the headhunter
Spoiler

Hi, Could you please tell what jewel is that? And why it's good?
Tks!
Hey, the pastebin seems to be removed. Can you post a new one up? Thanks!
"
Marcio44 wrote:
"
oa7x wrote:
"
Marcio44 wrote:
Hello Guys,

Thanks,
Spoiler
My Equip

Spoiler

Hi, Could you please tell what jewel is that? And why it's good?
Tks!

Timeless jewel under rakiata conquered by karui looking for at least 1 node that says 5% chance to deal double damage and another one that says 10% chance to intimidate enemies on hit for 4 sec you can also roll % maximum health and 20% fire res
Cassia supremacy
Hi, i just started playing this build 2 days ago. quite new to the game aswell. I currently have around 1 ex worth of currency, do you mind taking a quick look at my character and give some advice about what would be a good afforable upgrade, Thanks bb
"
This paste has been deemed potentially harmful. Pastebin took the necessary steps to prevent access on February 14, 2021, 3:00 am CST. If you feel this is an incorrect assessment, please contact us within 14 days to avoid any permanent loss of content.

lol pastebin malding.

PoB link lost. Can you renew it? :3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info