[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

Do you think a large cluster jewel with:
Feed the Fury
Fuel The Fight
Martial Prowess

chained with Storm Rider + Cold Conduction medium cluster jewel provides a better spike than the nodes with Thread of Hope?

My pob:
https://pastebin.com/DDAYrdur

Ignore the passive on my large cluster which grants wand attack increased damage since I crafted this jewel for testing purposes.
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
WicHKinG wrote:
Heya, which POB should I use? the "Default" and "Level 100" show completely different damages and resistances. Also the pathing of the skill tree is different. I'm wondering which skills i should not use for the sake of cluster jewels, or if they're even worth not going for different ones. One tree shows that you use Point Blank and the othe one doesn't. just some general confusion, thanks in advance

thats cause i havent updated the leveling trees, just go with default

ok thank you. the default tree has 123/123 points set, so which do i not use in return for the cluster jewels? Or is the setup with cluster jewels not the most optimal one? I understood your post like it was that.
They are not included in the points in the tree
Just a question. In guide is best option farul, but more 50% ice on poe ninja are using Hyrri chest instead of Farull (26%)? Also nobody is using chin sol and almost everyone has rare bow or Opus bow.
Hi! I keep getting one shot out of nowhere by mobs and idk if it's the lack of HP that's killing me or the lack of damage? your thoughts are greatly appreciated. would also love to hear other things I can improve on. Thank you!

PoB: https://pastebin.com/83XL3x6Z
Last edited by isthissadi on Nov 7, 2020, 6:05:56 PM
Hi, I'm struggling with both survivability and boss (single-target) dps.

Other than swapping out hh for boss dps, what would be the next upgrades for my build?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/brokenmotor/characters
Why youre using Versatile Stance on the tree but not the skill gem blood and Sand? How do you make use of it?
"
Example257 wrote:
Why youre using Versatile Stance on the tree but not the skill gem blood and Sand? How do you make use of it?

default stance is blood stance, it counts it
how do you calculate shock effect as 33?
I had a question. I've been playing this build, and it's outstanding, I'm just finally getting into putting in a thread of hope. I noticed you used Versatile stance, but I can't see anywhere for flesh and stone in your skill gems. Does Versatile Stance work without that?

*EDIT*

Never mind, saw the answer just above. Thanks so much.
Last edited by mrmeez on Nov 10, 2020, 8:08:31 PM
Hello. Im a player that came back after 2years and im having trouble understanding the CWDT setup. Is it suposed to link to the golem too? or is ir a 3l with CWDT-Imortall call-increased duration and the golem not linked?
Thank you!

Also just finishing act 4 and got really lucky and got a lyoney's fall from a heist :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info