[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

Hello, So I have been following the guide as closely as I can. I still need a few levels to max out my skill tree. However, when I look at this builds POB the average shot ranges from like 1.3mil- 3.2 mil depending on what bow you use. After having all my gear equipped and kill tree filled out on my personal POB my average damage is only like 55,000. I cannot figure out where I am going wrong. I mean my gear is almost exactly the same except the gloves, which mine are pretty solid. Can anyone help me figure out why my damage is so lacking?

"
robotspawn wrote:
Hello, So I have been following the guide as closely as I can. I still need a few levels to max out my skill tree. However, when I look at this builds POB the average shot ranges from like 1.3mil- 3.2 mil depending on what bow you use. After having all my gear equipped and kill tree filled out on my personal POB my average damage is only like 55,000. I cannot figure out where I am going wrong. I mean my gear is almost exactly the same except the gloves, which mine are pretty solid. Can anyone help me figure out why my damage is so lacking?

Things that I could find within a quick glance on your profil that you are missing:

rings (Mark of the Elder + Shaper Influenced Ring - maybe with frostbite)
flasks (onslaught flask and quartz flask)
claws of the hawk + soul raker = damageboost (skilltree)

and dont get me wrong, did you set up your configurations-menue properly?
Last edited by KobalD25 on Nov 5, 2020, 5:05:28 PM
Hello so I followed the guide as closely as I could. Although I miss a bit of hp, I also get instant death from mobs quite often. How can I prevent this and how can I increase dps on barrage except to enchant +1 barrage on helm? Also is meme skills damage on full life, because i can't have full hp all the time?

i was gonna make a new charc for this build and realised that i've one voidfletcher with good roll in my tab and look at this corruption....
i think i've use up all my luck this month lol
Hi! Just respecced to your build from one that was absolutely horrible. I LOVE this one, however, I am currently lvl 91 with 84/745 mana remaining. Is there any way to make the reservation less without getting specific jewels?

P.S. love the build
Heya, which POB should I use? the "Default" and "Level 100" show completely different damages and resistances. Also the pathing of the skill tree is different. I'm wondering which skills i should not use for the sake of cluster jewels, or if they're even worth not going for different ones. One tree shows that you use Point Blank and the othe one doesn't. just some general confusion, thanks in advance
Is this build viable for HH with Inspired Learning to farm 4/5 way?
Hey!

How can I craft the craft -9 cold res stat onto a helmet as it is a special stat. Alt-Spammig does not work, does it?
"
OE_Fighter wrote:
Hey!

How can I craft the craft -9 cold res stat onto a helmet as it is a special stat. Alt-Spammig does not work, does it?
ilvl 85+ redeemer helmet.
"
WicHKinG wrote:
Heya, which POB should I use? the "Default" and "Level 100" show completely different damages and resistances. Also the pathing of the skill tree is different. I'm wondering which skills i should not use for the sake of cluster jewels, or if they're even worth not going for different ones. One tree shows that you use Point Blank and the othe one doesn't. just some general confusion, thanks in advance

thats cause i havent updated the leveling trees, just go with default

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info