[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

Could you please post a skill tree, thanks!
ok so im pretty far into this build, just got the farrul's fur, but how can i get the cat skill thing? cant figure it out. thank you :)
"
ok so im pretty far into this build, just got the farrul's fur, but how can i get the cat skill thing? cant figure it out. thank you :)

You need to have "Aspect of the Cat" crafted on an item (ring/amulet...). Can be obtaind by beastcrafting in Einhar's Menagerie. The needed Beast is "Farrul, First of the Plains".

Item can look like this:
"
OE_Fighter wrote:
"

You need to have "Aspect of the Cat" crafted on an item (ring/amulet...). Can be obtaind by beastcrafting in Einhar's Menagerie. The needed Beast is "Farrul, First of the Plains".

Item can look like this:

thank you :)
Hello Boys,

i have been a while on poe, but this is my first deadeye. How up to date is this guide and how is your guys experience on playing this build?

To me its looks quite good and well explained.

Thanks for sharing your infos with me.

Greetz

So i've been playing for a week give or take, and as i said i got really lucky with some drops and some people gave away some exalts. This is my take on it atm. The amulet gives me a huge dps boost compared to the one recommended and allows me to use hatred easier. also using ice bite instead of hypothermia because it shows a huge dps boost on my tooltip but maybe im missing something.
since we're taking Disciple of the Slaughter and Disciple of the Unyielding, which one is the best chest?Farrul's fur or Replica one? i'm still leveling so if anyone know might answer plz.
How do I clear with 2 arrows and no LMP/GMP in ice shot?
hello - I think I have decent gear but am nowhere near your dps - could you look at my pastebin (if I did it right) and let me know what you think? Thanks a ton! sm9vjwX0b_H46LeLA=

I am having mana and survivability issue also :(
Last edited by ZapBrannigan1 on Nov 19, 2020, 5:04:02 PM
"
DucNoMo wrote:
How do I clear with 2 arrows and no LMP/GMP in ice shot?

use a +2 bow or dying sun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info