3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

"
khoatv1993 wrote:
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
khoatv1993 wrote:
Hi, i finished the build
Deathless Sirius AW8, Elder, Shaper,...The best build i have ever followed
But i made a mistake,
I focused on energy shield (my ES is current ~432) and i see it is very useless,
There are any ways to make is more useful or fix this mistake, i spent a lot of money on it.
Thank you.
Here my POB: https://pastebin.com/R8ieTrcE

nope. sad you bougth es gear for a divine flesh build with 0 scaling or es recovery even without the jewel.

and what es are you talking about, you got a glove with 1 es role on, and a jewel that really dont offer much outside a good life role. no big deal there. if a base is es dont really break the build. i look at your gear and its all around amazing

About the ES, i refund a point in The Agnostic and change the timeless jewel with a Crimson jewel with life, increased damage,..to use my ES for some defense, do you think these change reduce a lot of power of this build?

what es, 400 es does nothing, and how will you substain it?. the divine flesh keystone is 50% of your mitigation. your trading of half your endgame mitigation for nothing. read the guide.

Just crafted this helmet!! Everything on awakener orb was removeable, always a relief!! Now to replace my shield w/ max res and % life on block. Need vermillion rings , better belt, +1 endurance/avoid ele boots. lots of upgrades to shoot for. nice build!

Edit:
Finally fractured dex or this mod! pretty happy.
Last edited by Kojak_The_Invincible on Aug 12, 2020, 5:15:00 AM
Started playing a variation of this build a few days ago and its been amazing. Still need to craft/upgrade some gear but it's super tanky. I feel like my single target DPS is pretty bad though. I know I dont have "gain 20% of phy as fire" on my scepter and 1 ring but what else am I missing damage wise? Map bosses and Conqueror's seem to take a while to kill :/

My POB: https://pastebin.com/xUewv6xp
Hi

I try this build in HSC and this is powerful and strong, I want to know is this build can do next league starter build? Any suggest for budget version, I'm first time play this build and really want to try in next league. Thanks!
Last edited by aaaaaassa on Aug 12, 2020, 12:08:50 PM
"
Insomniakk wrote:
Started playing a variation of this build a few days ago and its been amazing. Still need to craft/upgrade some gear but it's super tanky. I feel like my single target DPS is pretty bad though. I know I dont have "gain 20% of phy as fire" on my scepter and 1 ring but what else am I missing damage wise? Map bosses and Conqueror's seem to take a while to kill :/

The bladefall needs to be used on socketed ge,s are supported by conc effect helmet. This allows more overlap of the AOE from bladeblasts. Not really a big deal to be honest BUT i'm going to guess youre running out of mana all the time. you need an enduring mana flask and -8-9 mana cost on your rings. Message me @Kojakhmm in game. Ill craft 8-9 for you for free. If you can't cast constantly your gimping by HUGE amounts.
"
Insomniakk wrote:

you got blade blast(main damage skill) in a 4 link glove. recraft the amulet with mana regen, enduring mana flask. just use bladefall with conc, unleash and cascade in a 4l.

your missing arcane swiftness annoint.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
Insomniakk wrote:

you got blade blast(main damage skill) in a 4 link glove. recraft the amulet with mana regen, enduring mana flask. just use bladefall with conc, unleash and cascade in a 4l.

your missing arcane swiftness annoint.

OMG! Cannot believe I had the gems swapped on accident. Thanks for the help
Last edited by Insomniakk on Aug 12, 2020, 3:23:11 PM
Hello, i gonna try the build on a hc private league friday and i had a question, this build works with any spell physical gem?

and one more think, i'm lazy as hell, its ok to put a spellslinger on blade blast or blade fall if i dont mind losing the dps? that can work?

thanks
"
Hello, i gonna try the build on a hc private league friday and i had a question, this build works with any spell physical gem?

and one more think, i'm lazy as hell, its ok to put a spellslinger on blade blast or blade fall if i dont mind losing the dps? that can work?

thanks

not really, you will see really shitty damage numbers on other then bladeblast, its one of a kind, to produce acceptable damage with so little investment, you can go spell slinger but it will be underperforming vs self cast. and you will lose gem links, and fortify

maby wave of convition could work.
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Aug 12, 2020, 6:01:37 PM
I more or less played this! Ripped my character about 10 minutes ago just a few percent from 89 to exactly what I said I was going to die to when I was leveling: corrupted blood during a FPS drop. Sadly, I simply never managed to roll a corrupted blood immunity jewel otherwise I would have been running it for sure. If I didn't have a FPS drop or had the luck of rolling one of those jewels, I'd still be going strong, so that speaks to the quality of the build. All in all, super safe and was a lot of fun! I will almost certainly be playing it again in the future
Last edited by seikikoo on Aug 13, 2020, 5:09:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info