3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

I just follow your build today and i have some change, can you take a look and give me some advices. i cannt build 100% like you because come item i can find on trade or the price is too expensive.
Here my POB: https://pastebin.com/JxTHtiFy
I'm feeling good with the defense, very tanky.
But the damage when face boss map (tier 16) maybe a little low? i didnt finished them fastly.
Another problem is mana, i lack of it.
Thank for your help
"
khoatv1993 wrote:
I just follow your build today and i have some change, can you take a look and give me some advices. i cannt build 100% like you because come item i can find on trade or the price is too expensive.
But the damage when face boss map (tier 16) maybe a little low? i didnt finished them fastly.
Thank for your help

your items are very fine, way better then what i had until lvl 98+.

one big issue is your rare jewels. they got no damage, if you follow the recipy you can easy make 3x damage mod + life. also you got spell block on your helmet, so you can use different notes for cluster jewel, the hinder one i use is kind of meeh. maby get a elemental with other juicy stuff or the one that gives arcane surge on hit. i would say fix your jewels to grant atleast 2 damage mods, your scepter can also get some damage stuff. my suggestion just work first on upgrading the weapon. then what ever item at the time. read the part about mana.
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Aug 5, 2020, 1:09:11 PM
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
khoatv1993 wrote:
Thank for your help

one big issue is your rare jewels. they got no damage, if you follow the recipy you can easy make 3x damage mod + life. also you got spell block on your helmet, so you can use different notes for cluster jewel, the hinder one i use is kind of meeh. maby get a elemental with other juicy stuff or the one that gives arcane surge on hit. i would say fix your jewels to grant atleast 2 damage mods, your scepter can also get some damage stuff. my suggestion just work first on upgrading the weapon. then what ever item at the time. read the part about mana.

I see you recommend another large cluster jewel with my item, can you suggest what added passive skills are necessary?
I read the mana part and dont still understand it clearly.
"
khoatv1993 wrote:
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
khoatv1993 wrote:
Thank for your help

I see you recommend another large cluster jewel with my item, can you suggest what added passive skills are necessary?
I read the mana part and dont still understand it clearly.

ok. you use an enduring mana flask. and doing bosses you keep up arcane surge. the big boy setup uses medium size thread of hope(look the build review video), and a large(8point) spell cluster jewel with the one giving arcane surge on hit. with this 2 combined you get alot of more effect of arcane surge+ 100% uptime, also free up a gem slot.
Mana issues...

I searched for t1 dex/mana regen (and a life roll but u can roll for that) and I can now 100% sustain mana. I'm over sustaining, actually. Just have to make sure you flame dash twice once in a while ( w/ thread of hope + arcane surge node). The build/DPS is SHIT on Sirus or any phased boss when you run out of enduring mana flask. This is 100% necessary for end game. I went for these rings instead of rolling essencees for 10% extra fire, the DPS i have is more than capable for any boss. cheers!
Last edited by Kojak_The_Invincible on Aug 5, 2020, 7:32:37 PM

Im so sorry for many question because this is second league I play and i am stll confused.
Another question is about large jewel with arcane surge on hit, i cannt find this jewel on trade and what skill i should take if i use a Thread of hope and where i put it.
Thank you.
Why do you want concentrated effect in helmet with bladefall, isn't bigger aoe better for clearing? Is it for single target?
Also, isnt culling strike from crusader more useful than faster casting on glove
Last edited by buttcommander on Aug 6, 2020, 6:29:49 AM
"
khoatv1993 wrote:

Im so sorry for many question because this is second league I play and i am stll confused.
Another question is about large jewel with arcane surge on hit, i cannt find this jewel on trade and what skill i should take if i use a Thread of hope and where i put it.
Thank you.

watch the review video
"
khoatv1993 wrote:

Thank you.

You want a medium sized one, and you can take the following nodes :
Divine Wrath
Divine Judgement
Divine Fury
Arcane capacitor (the arcane surge node....)
Sanctuary

You can take a look at my skill tree if you want.
Figured it out. For some reason, I had Resolute techniques enabled. All good.
Last edited by SuperGabbiee on Aug 6, 2020, 11:24:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info