3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

Love this build! Feels really tanky, and the progression is very smooth for me, currently just reached t13 maps.

How do you think about this helm?

* With "Eldrich Battery" we get rid of mana issues, which seem to resolve a big problem for this build.
* With less mana reservation, we can run more auras. e.g. 2 Heralds + Summon skitterbots + Vitality + Aspect of Spider.
Last edited by billybob630 on Feb 4, 2021, 9:46:26 PM

Can I craft regen, and aug life to gauruntee recover life on block? Than craft suffix cant be changed to reroll the life mod? Would that work?
"
billybob630 wrote:
Love this build! Feels really tanky, and the progression is very smooth for me, currently just reached t13 maps.

* With "Eldrich Battery" we get rid of mana issues, which seem to resolve a big problem for this build.
* With less mana reservation, we can run more auras. e.g. 2 Heralds + Summon skitterbots + Vitality + Aspect of Spider.

I dropped one today (SSF), and I would like to know if it is good for this build too.
"
Nipels wrote:

Can I craft regen, and aug life to gauruntee recover life on block? Than craft suffix cant be changed to reroll the life mod? Would that work?

No you can't.

I explain. You have 2 prefixs (%max life,Global phy) & 2 suffixs (Socket gem mana reserve, Max resist)
Craft Life regen (suffix) will block all suffixs, & %block is a Warload suffix so it cannot roll.

You can play with https://www.craftofexile.com/ to see the best way.

Maybe someone has a solution. But it's good to test your theory in Craft of exile.
Last edited by KiadawP on Feb 5, 2021, 2:31:15 AM
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
the es recovery on block dont work with soultether, since it removes all other sources then leech as far i know.

Immortal Ambition removes es regen and recharge, not recovery. As I also happen to have both es and life on block recovery shield, I tested it and it does in fact work, however it's not a useful mod to have unless you've got at least half your life pool in ES.
"
Nipels wrote:

Bench crafted regen is #% of life and suffix is # life, so no - you can't block a flat mod with a % bench craft - it can still roll regardless.

It's also not a very good idea to craft for this build on a hybrid shield, since it has one additional physical prefix, which I see you've hit already - increased global phys damage - it's not present on ES base shields.
"
Freakey_ wrote:
"
billybob630 wrote:

I dropped one today (SSF), and I would like to know if it is good for this build too.

Both of ya'll may want to read some of the recent posts by BuDiu and look at his gear.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-posts/BuDiu
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
arandan wrote:
"
Nipels wrote:

Bench crafted regen is #% of life and suffix is # life, so no - you can't block a flat mod with a % bench craft - it can still roll regardless.

It's also not a very good idea to craft for this build on a hybrid shield, since it has one additional physical prefix, which I see you've hit already - increased global phys damage - it's not present on ES base shields.

So what is the best way to go about getting 2 all resists and recover life on block? Just alt regal?
"
Nipels wrote:

So what is the best way to go about getting 2 all resists and recover life on block? Just alt regal?

Either:
1) alt spam until both +2max res and life on block are present, then imprint and regal until third useful/removable mod hits, then craft the rest with harvest, or:

2) spam chaos life rerolls (those with multiple life mods) in harvest until both +2 max res and life on block hits, it's very likely you'll have flat life and some form of a defence as your 3rd prefix, which you can then annul with harvest and spam add/remove phys until you hit +1 to spell gems (again - best done on a pure es base shield).
The downside of this method is that you'll almost always end up with flat life regen as one of your suffixes, which is very hard to remove.
"
arandan wrote:
"
Nipels wrote:

Either:
1) alt spam until both +2max res and life on block are present, then imprint and regal until third useful/removable mod hits, then craft the rest with harvest, or:

2) spam chaos life rerolls (those with multiple life mods) in harvest until both +2 max res and life on block hits, it's very likely you'll have flat life and some form of a defence as your 3rd prefix, which you can then annul with harvest and spam add/remove phys until you hit +1 to spell gems (again - best done on a pure es base shield).
The downside of this method is that you'll almost always end up with flat life regen as one of your suffixes, which is very hard to remove.

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info