3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

thanks for this amazing guide,
picked this build as my leaguestarter
and i wanted to know how to increase my damage
here is my pob https://pastebin.com/PfBYqY9F
can you give me some advices that will be huge to me :)
(english is not my native language hope you can understand what i want you to know)
"
pig858 wrote:
thanks for this amazing guide,
picked this build as my leaguestarter
and i wanted to know how to increase my damage
here is my pob https://pastebin.com/PfBYqY9F
can you give me some advices that will be huge to me :)
(english is not my native language hope you can understand what i want you to know)

i just took a quick look at your profile.
you got zero to none damage on your gear, thats your big problem, only life and res and some strange gem combos.

take endu cry on your left mouse button as an movement skill, put a frostbomb or something else in that trigger slot, same with purifing flame

buy a lv 21 blade blast gem, easy 10% MORE multiplayer damage per level

your wand and shield are nuts, try buying something with +1 all physical spell damage, that alone near +10% more damage per level, and with wand+shield you can get in total +2 all phys spell gems, and in no particular order, spell/Fire spell % damage, cast speed, +damage to spells, trigger, life, res or something else that is useful
so i got quite a few upgrades recently

my thoughts so far are that cast speed just makes it feels so much smoother. my old gear was 3.28. new setup is just over 4 without frenzy charges, 4.3 with. the difference is just so much more than i expected. i was also able to go ailment immune. i had to sacrific about 400 hp for it but i think it's worth. not having to worry about it is just a nice QoL. current EHP is 6.9k life and 2.4k ES which i think is plenty.
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 21, 2021, 2:27:54 AM
which pob should i use, im so confusing . help anyone?? currntly lvl 88

got this badboy today random fossil craft. Still need to slam life on it.
"
Pizaro97 wrote:

got this badboy today random fossil craft. Still need to slam life on it.

nice. however i would change the fire res, then remove burning. since it adds more mana cost to the skill and dont do anything for the dps.
Hi thanks for the guide had a lot of fun legue starting it.
the build is very tanky but i feel that my boss damge ist not good.
Can someone tell me what to do about that (alos i hvae problems with bosses that have elemental resist) What am i doing wrong ? or ist my gear just not good enough?
"
Keito wrote:

i just took a quick look at your profile.
you got zero to none damage on your gear, thats your big problem, only life and res and some strange gem combos.

take endu cry on your left mouse button as an movement skill, put a frostbomb or something else in that trigger slot, same with purifing flame

buy a lv 21 blade blast gem, easy 10% MORE multiplayer damage per level

your wand and shield are nuts, try buying something with +1 all physical spell damage, that alone near +10% more damage per level, and with wand+shield you can get in total +2 all phys spell gems, and in no particular order, spell/Fire spell % damage, cast speed, +damage to spells, trigger, life, res or something else that is useful

hey thanks for the reply
but i got some questions
1.i did bind enduring cry on my left mouse btn
2.my trigger set now is flammability-wave of conviction-tempest shield, i don't know how frostbomb and purifying flame can improve my damage
3.i will buy it after i fail on vaal mine lol
4.ill upgrade my wand for sure but for now im still have +2 all phys spell gems with my wand and shield.I think the upgrade order will be wand first then my amulet then shield.
thanks for reply again!
sup guys :)

This is by far the best build i ve played so far, dmg and tanky wise...
i ve got a quick question regardin the 6link setup.. i see alot of ppl usin intensify for increased area .. is increased area better for boss dps ?

This is a really fun build, clear speed and boss damage are great! But I don't feel like my survivability is where it should be, I died a few times recently in tier 4 maps rituals.
I can't figure out the main issue with my defenses, even when comparing to other builds. Is it just that I need a little bit more of everything to continue progressing (life, armor, chaos res), or is there a big gap I'm missing?
Here's my POB: https://pastebin.com/fEQsTgLt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info