[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
sacz1 wrote:
Amazing build mister Blazer, loving it. What pantheons should we be rocking? Isn't Lunaris better than solaris? Thanks in advance

both are very good. choose what suits your needs!
"
nikpoe wrote:
Thanks for the build, rocking in flicker strike after Farrul etc.

Maybe my favoruite build so far for map clear, maybe not the tankiest as other meta builds, and you need as melee know some mechanics for bosses etc, but flicker so satisfying for map clear, especially I love it on legion encounters :D you just hold right button and the boy doing job for you :D

I started league with this, farmed currency mostly with double strike(good single target dps) with shit gear, my first upgrade was actually cheap 100 chaos Paradoxia. You just need gem swapping splash to close combat/ruthless for bosses. Plus you can buy at the start awakened splash it's cheap.

For everyone who is looking for build and don't have currency, actually you can flick even early without farrul/aspect with Flicker strike(just don't forget 20/20 gem quality for additional frenzy), just sometimes you will run out of frenzy charges and on bosses its no go and you will need to swap to double strike. I regret I didn't swapped to flicker strike sooner, maps clear very fast even without stable frenzy charges.

My question about awakened multistrike, do we have approx number of damage in % it's giving? Like 40% more ? Just to make a calculation in POB for deciding what to upgrade in gear first.

i'm not sure how much of a damage difference between it and normal multi, never bothered to calculate it. I just buy it every league lol.
"
Ludafish wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Ludafish wrote:

Is there a reason to do the two nodes circled in red vs the 1 circled in yellow? Still very new to this, sorry if I'm missing something very obvious.

no there isn't, you got paradoxica, so you removed swift skewering, so these 2 points are no longer necessary, remove them and take the 1 str point u r referring to.
EDIT: wait.. your paradoxica doesn't have impale chance! you should take swift skewering....

Got it. Thanks for looking! Do you go right or left path for Swift Skewering? Not sure ive seen a POB yet that contained Swift Skewering?

left
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
sn3kox wrote:
Loving the build its insane :P , ofc my gear isint the best as i can afford right now but still with HH belt clearing the maps is totaly insanity , need to farm currency for beter gear and i gues i need the gloves or boots with cats aspect first if i'm right ?.

no, an unset ring with less duration + aspect is perfect, but if you can find a better one than urs lol.

Ow ok thanks, so what would be my first upgrade right now?
Is this build fadt with cyclone?
How do you use the Flesh and Stone skill? Do you spend most time in sand mode and when there is a hard boss you go red/blood stance?
This post is getting many pages :D

Whats best to annoint before and after flicker. That cost ok, no gold oils and stuff.
"
Got it. Thanks for looking! Do you go right or left path for Swift Skewering? Not sure ive seen a POB yet that contained Swift Skewering?

left

The POB i'm looking at you go right, (for chance to impale) rather than 5% increased effect.

Please confirm which is better, as i'm about to get those next :)
"
sn3kox wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
sn3kox wrote:
Loving the build its insane :P , ofc my gear isint the best as i can afford right now but still with HH belt clearing the maps is totaly insanity , need to farm currency for beter gear and i gues i need the gloves or boots with cats aspect first if i'm right ?.

no, an unset ring with less duration + aspect is perfect, but if you can find a better one than urs lol.

Ow ok thanks, so what would be my first upgrade right now?

awa multistrike, or double pride watcher's eye
"
hoelzo wrote:
Is this build fadt with cyclone?

yes it's faster than most generic cyclone builds, especially if u're gonna use devoto's devotion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info