[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Vitalidze wrote:
"
drakennn wrote:
Hi Blazer780, what u think about Anomaous Brutality Support with Melee Physical damage support? ( We have 10% chance to bleed and more 47% dmg by melee hit ).

The only alternative gem I found to be useful, is Divergent Pride.
I also use Divergent Precision, for extra 10% damage, but it comes with the price of 10% lower area of effect. Not sure if that's worth it.

PS: I anointed Frenetic as I wrote yesterday, and it works perfectly. The damage is high enough so far, but bosses go down more smoothly. My next goal is to find gloves with cat aspect + frenzy charge.

How you solve mana problem? non-channelling skill -manacost is enough?
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
ImZouzou wrote:
Hello,
I’ve a question about the min-max cyclone version of the build.
Could you explain me why do you pick tribal fury with cyclone ?
I don’t get it :(

what? I wouldn't pick tribal fury for cyclone. in which Pastebin version is that??? so that I can remove it. probably it's a mistake cause I made pastebins for flicker and cyclone. when I check my Min-maxed cyclone PoB, it's not there... and check also in the league-starter version. it's not there. lol

I saw this in the min-max version of your cyclone build : https://pastebin.com/7yWVkxZk
And I saw that you play with cast on crit for vaal molten shell could you explain me why ?
"
ImZouzou wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
ImZouzou wrote:
Hello,
I’ve a question about the min-max cyclone version of the build.
Could you explain me why do you pick tribal fury with cyclone ?
I don’t get it :(

what? I wouldn't pick tribal fury for cyclone. in which Pastebin version is that??? so that I can remove it. probably it's a mistake cause I made pastebins for flicker and cyclone. when I check my Min-maxed cyclone PoB, it's not there... and check also in the league-starter version. it's not there. lol

I saw this in the min-max version of your cyclone build : https://pastebin.com/7yWVkxZk
And I saw that you play with cast on crit for vaal molten shell could you explain me why ?

It seems that you removed it or I was wrong
Spoiler

Is this good paradoxica? Yes, i now its bugged, but after fix?
How can I craft resistance to chaos and life together on 2-nd ring on base?
"
Programysh wrote:
Hi everyone, i am playing this build as a starter build, now playing with cyclone and budget gear.

What do you think about 4L combo:
tempest shield - culling strike - hextouch - vulnerability combo?

could work. you can test it and see how it goes.
"
Spoiler

Is this good paradoxica? Yes, i now its bugged, but after fix?

not that great tbh. decent one.
"
AFRAID7 wrote:
How can I craft resistance to chaos and life together on 2-nd ring on base?

use fossils if you wanna craft it yourself. I can't recall the names. buy you can search for the fossils that crafts chaos and life.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Sep 27, 2020, 8:05:25 AM
How is the build in Heists on budget gear? They are extremely rippy and melee is super risky

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info