[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Vitalidze wrote:
The suggested anoint is totem or chaos res one.
But is it worth to take 5th frenzy? Frenetic for example. I'd rather sacrifice flat damage from totems, but will single-target more smoothly.

well, Panopticon is ~21% more damage on min-maxed version while a +1 maximum frenzy node is 8.6% more damage. it's a good idea though. you can do that actually if you need the additional charge for more smoothness. there are many ways to get more charges:
- get warlord gloves with +1 frenzy
- Anoint +1 frenzy node
- just allocate frenzy nodes manually on the tree using points
- Using darkray vectors boots (not optimal for the setup)
- corrupted gloves with +1 frenzy
so, you can do any of these, especially the anoint, and it will definitely feel better.
Hi Blazer780, what u think about Anomaous Brutality Support with Melee Physical damage support? ( We have 10% chance to bleed and more 47% dmg by melee hit ).
Last edited by drakennn on Sep 27, 2020, 12:59:37 AM
"
drakennn wrote:
Hi Blazer780, what u think about Anomaous Brutality Support with Melee Physical damage support? ( We have 10% chance to bleed and more 47% dmg by melee hit ).

I don't get it? why would we use bleed in the build. it doesn't make sense. we already use normal brutality and melee phys damage
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
ImZouzou wrote:
Hello,
I’ve a question about the min-max cyclone version of the build.
Could you explain me why do you pick tribal fury with cyclone ?
I don’t get it :(

what? I wouldn't pick tribal fury for cyclone. in which Pastebin version is that??? so that I can remove it. probably it's a mistake cause I made pastebins for flicker and cyclone. when I check my Min-maxed cyclone PoB, it's not there... and check also in the league-starter version. it's not there. lol

It's inside leveling 1-4 branches. I suppose if people are leveling with cyclone (as i did :) ) - they won't need it. Maybe you need to make note somewhere inside guide
https://soundcloud.com/allumino
"
allumino wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
ImZouzou wrote:
Hello,
I’ve a question about the min-max cyclone version of the build.
Could you explain me why do you pick tribal fury with cyclone ?
I don’t get it :(

what? I wouldn't pick tribal fury for cyclone. in which Pastebin version is that??? so that I can remove it. probably it's a mistake cause I made pastebins for flicker and cyclone. when I check my Min-maxed cyclone PoB, it's not there... and check also in the league-starter version. it's not there. lol

It's inside leveling 1-4 branches. I suppose if people are leveling with cyclone (as i did :) ) - they won't need it. Maybe you need to make note somewhere inside guide

ok will do. thanks.
What is the better - Paradoxica with impale or foil on 500 dps?
"
AFRAID7 wrote:
What is the better - Paradoxica with impale or foil on 500 dps?

both are close to each other depending on your gear paradoxica might even be better than 500pdps foil. paradoxica scales with everything that gives flat phys. but it's currently bugged anyway and double damage isn't working.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
furalolpro wrote:
Does anyone has link to guide how to craft one hand weapon for this build?

IT's very hard to craft good rare foils. but here is an example of what you can do:
1- Buy an ilvl 83 foil
2- perfect fossil it till you get 28 quality or higher.
3- spam alts till you get t1 flat phy/t1 % phys and t1 attack speed. you probably will need thousands of alteration orbs for it.
4- make an imprint of it if you ever got that using beast crafting
5- use regal orb and if you didn't get a good 3rd mod, try to annul, if you annuled 1 of the good mods, use the imprint you made to restore it to it's previous state, then keep repeating this step till you either get a rare foil with the mods you got from alts or with a 3rd good mod.
6- after that you just multimod it from bench-crafting, depending on what you got.

Great, really thank you!
"
drakennn wrote:

The only alternative gem I found to be useful, is Divergent Pride.
I also use Divergent Precision, for extra 10% damage, but it comes with the price of 10% lower area of effect. Not sure if that's worth it.

PS: I anointed Frenetic as I wrote yesterday, and it works perfectly. The damage is high enough so far, but bosses go down more smoothly. My next goal is to find gloves with cat aspect + frenzy charge.
ign: Kissmyastma
Last edited by Vitalidze on Sep 27, 2020, 6:36:16 AM
Hi everyone, i am playing this build as a starter build, now playing with cyclone and budget gear.

What do you think about 4L combo:
tempest shield - culling strike - hextouch - vulnerability combo?
There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info