[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Scaeva or Ahn Might? Playing with Tabula + Cyclone. Which weapon is better? Also question. Which annoiment?
Last edited by qww177 on Sep 26, 2020, 3:51:51 PM
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Exelo wrote:
Hello there...
I've got a question about this build.
As i follow PoB and this post i feel like my flicker is slow and weak.
With investment about 8ex it takes me like a minute to kill boss on alch&go T10 map.
Could you take a look at my character and tell me what i did wrong/what i should change?

I'll be gratful.
Have a nice day :)

What are you doing xD. do you see me putting Ahn's might in any flicker version? that's only for cyclone. switch it right away for well rolled Scaeva Gladius!!
and I said millions of times in the post don't switch to flicker unless your have 6L farrul's fur + aspect of the cat on gloves + 20/20 less duration support and also -9 mana on all your jewelries. you have none of these. thur, flicker will not work at all by any means necessary. also your flask setup is all wrong. open my character and copy the exact flask setup i'm using please. Flickering at your current state is a disaster. i'm surprised you can even run T10 in the first place. Please read everything very carefully in my post so that you know exactly what to do. read the 3.12 News Section and 3.12 Current gear section with notes and also the FaQ section.

Why do you suggest to use Scaeva Gladius instead of Ahn's might? According to PoB, the DPS will be much higher.
Is there any unobvious reason?
Sorry for asking this, but I don't play builds like this often. Do we have a source of Endurance charges during bosses?
Hello,
I’ve a question about the min-max cyclone version of the build.
Could you explain me why do you pick tribal fury with cyclone ?
I don’t get it :(
"
furalolpro wrote:
Does anyone has link to guide how to craft one hand weapon for this build?

IT's very hard to craft good rare foils. but here is an example of what you can do:
1- Buy an ilvl 83 foil
2- perfect fossil it till you get 28 quality or higher.
3- spam alts till you get t1 flat phy/t1 % phys and t1 attack speed. you probably will need thousands of alteration orbs for it.
4- make an imprint of it if you ever got that using beast crafting
5- use regal orb and if you didn't get a good 3rd mod, try to annul, if you annuled 1 of the good mods, use the imprint you made to restore it to it's previous state, then keep repeating this step till you either get a rare foil with the mods you got from alts or with a 3rd good mod.
6- after that you just multimod it from bench-crafting, depending on what you got.
"
qww177 wrote:
Scaeva or Ahn Might? Playing with Tabula + Cyclone. Which weapon is better? Also question. Which annoiment?

near perfect Ahn's might is better for cyclone. also, you can anoint Panopticon for more bossing damage if you are using both totems.
"
Mozaxatt wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Exelo wrote:
Hello there...
I've got a question about this build.
As i follow PoB and this post i feel like my flicker is slow and weak.
With investment about 8ex it takes me like a minute to kill boss on alch&go T10 map.
Could you take a look at my character and tell me what i did wrong/what i should change?

I'll be gratful.
Have a nice day :)

What are you doing xD. do you see me putting Ahn's might in any flicker version? that's only for cyclone. switch it right away for well rolled Scaeva Gladius!!
and I said millions of times in the post don't switch to flicker unless your have 6L farrul's fur + aspect of the cat on gloves + 20/20 less duration support and also -9 mana on all your jewelries. you have none of these. thur, flicker will not work at all by any means necessary. also your flask setup is all wrong. open my character and copy the exact flask setup i'm using please. Flickering at your current state is a disaster. i'm surprised you can even run T10 in the first place. Please read everything very carefully in my post so that you know exactly what to do. read the 3.12 News Section and 3.12 Current gear section with notes and also the FaQ section.

Why do you suggest to use Scaeva Gladius instead of Ahn's might? According to PoB, the DPS will be much higher.
Is there any unobvious reason?

Ahn's might hates flicker. it gives -1 maximum frenzies. and we barely sustain frenzies when sing flicker, we cannot afford to lose one more.
"
Kalevalla wrote:
Sorry for asking this, but I don't play builds like this often. Do we have a source of Endurance charges during bosses?

if you are using Replica's farrul's fur like I do, then you have 3 and up to 5 perma endurance charges at all times.
"
ImZouzou wrote:
Hello,
I’ve a question about the min-max cyclone version of the build.
Could you explain me why do you pick tribal fury with cyclone ?
I don’t get it :(

what? I wouldn't pick tribal fury for cyclone. in which Pastebin version is that??? so that I can remove it. probably it's a mistake cause I made pastebins for flicker and cyclone. when I check my Min-maxed cyclone PoB, it's not there... and check also in the league-starter version. it's not there. lol
Last edited by Blazer780 on Sep 26, 2020, 9:11:25 PM
The suggested anoint is totem or chaos res one.
But is it worth to take 5th frenzy? Frenetic for example. I'd rather sacrifice flat damage from totems, but will single-target more smoothly.
ign: Kissmyastma

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info