[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
SerAbusay wrote:
Trying the build, lvl 85 and I must say that I enjoy it a lot, probably one of my favs without question.

I just don't understand something, in the PoB on the shield, you put Culling strike, CoCS, and Vaal molten shell. I have them but I don't get the culling strike, what's its use ?

It doesn't seem to work and to effectively kill enemies lower than 10 %, even when I use Vaal MS, but perhaps I can't see it or something.

that's a very very old setup. I don't use CoC setup anymore. with that old setup culling strike activates when Reckoning activates and crits, but that's unlikely to happen at the last 10% of a boss's life. thus this setup isn't optimal anymore. that was just a test setup in harvest and it works decently but not optimal. I removed the CoC setup all together and just put normal molten shell on my life click while holding it for auto-trigger. and don't use culling strike anymore.
"
adapar wrote:
Just wanted to drop in and says thank for all the info and patience! I couldnt be bothered with some of the questions here lol. Its been alot of fun playing this build and really starting to pop of now at lvl 99 with good gear. Defensively im pretty much set in stone with all resistances capped beautifully above 75% and below 80% with 4 endurance charges. I think there is not much to change. I really like my rings aswell besides the meme phys dmg that I rolled on with 20% quality lol (feelsbadman)

For sustainabiltiy I dont think I would ever drop below 6 frenzy charges it just feels too smooth. Im also using my lethal pride on the right side of the tree as I have 5 keystone passives there now and it turned out to be perfect. 20% fire res (capping me) 1% life regen (keeps me from degen) 30% crit, !5% multi and 5% strength. I can really recommend ppl to check that slot out when they are at higher levels!

The only upgrade I can think of now is farming for a 600+ pdps weapon and AWA multistrike. With a 600 Pdps weapon being double the price of a AWA Multistrike I think I will go for the weapon first as it would give me more flexibilty in trying the setup with other skills as it would just demolish anything with pretty much any skill I assume? Would you agree and do you have any other fun skill suggestions to maybe try out with this setup instead of standard stuff like Cyclone?

Thanks Bro!

glad u r enjoying. as for other variant setups to try with the build. I tried all the melee/phys skills in existence that can work with my build and so far flicker is the top dog. some decent skills to try would be bladestorm, lacerate, double strike with melee splash, splitting steel (might need lots of changes), and cyclone.
"
buttcaake wrote:
Just beat my first Sirus A5 with this build on the first try. Died twice trying to find him. After that, it was easy to learn his attacks. This build is taking me places man. I love it! You're awesome.

thanks! glad you are having fun! keep up the good work.
I've been a flicker strike fan ever since but it was never budget friendly but ended up with some currency this league. I just want to know how big of a difference/dps boost is the woke MS for single targets? It's currently 100ex so I'm just wondering if it's better to spend my 60-ish ex in other gear like 2x better steel rings or boots with tailwind. I already have the core items like impale WE, gloves with frenzy+strike, jewels.

Thanks Sir!
"
shymangoo wrote:
I've been a flicker strike fan ever since but it was never budget friendly but ended up with some currency this league. I just want to know how big of a difference/dps boost is the woke MS for single targets? It's currently 100ex so I'm just wondering if it's better to spend my 60-ish ex in other gear like 2x better steel rings or boots with tailwind. I already have the core items like impale WE, gloves with frenzy+strike, jewels.

Thanks Sir!

I'm not really sure about what u should invest next, but I if I were you, I would go for awa multistrike first. the rings you have are more than fine, plus u can multimod that steel ring and it would be awesome! craft phys damage/-9 mana cost and life on it.
make sure you reach 100% Accuracy. it's a must
just 100% chance to hit or 100% chance to hit evasive monsters?
and strike skills target 1 additional enemy mod increases boss damage or just increased map clearspeed? and i must uuse anomalous flicker strike instead normal flicker strike? in ur chest u use standart flicker
Last edited by bliznec089 on Nov 3, 2020, 12:08:06 PM
I always use pob community fork version to check every possible upgrades, 99% and 100% hit chance is like difference of 3~4% dps output, that's why 100% is very important, same goes to impale chance, 100%>99% far greater than 1%

For evasive mob hit chance, surprisingly not as crucial as normal hit chance, so I think 100% hit chance is enough if pob is right.
Last edited by realm9thfeb on Nov 3, 2020, 12:11:57 PM
Finaly got some new boots

Will probably get the Replica Farrul when Heist hits standard otherwise I think this character is as geared up as I can afford it. Been a long time since I actually played this game but having a blast at the moment :) Great build man!

Last edited by Bearbarion on Nov 3, 2020, 1:21:02 PM
"
bliznec089 wrote:
make sure you reach 100% Accuracy. it's a must
just 100% chance to hit or 100% chance to hit evasive monsters?
and strike skills target 1 additional enemy mod increases boss damage or just increased map clearspeed? and i must uuse anomalous flicker strike instead normal flicker strike? in ur chest u use standart flicker

just 100% chance to hit is enough. and strike mod only increases clear. Anomalous flicker is arguably better for sustain.
"
Bearbarion wrote:
Finaly got some new boots

Will probably get the Replica Farrul when Heist hits standard otherwise I think this character is as geared up as I can afford it. Been a long time since I actually played this game but having a blast at the moment :) Great build man!

thanks! glad u r having fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info