[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Mhm. Did Uber Atziri some times now... Im not sure...even with 100% reflect imunity..through skill tree OR through equipment / pantheon the mirror minion kills me instant.

And she is making some sick dmg. Is it the blood (degen that kills me so quickly?) Atm the bardest boss for that build lol.

Deathless is kind of tricky lol.
Last edited by Mekrat on Nov 2, 2020, 4:55:55 PM
Hi all,

Please take a look at this interesting bladestorm, you can have both blood/sand storm boost while using sand stance.

I have tested it and it works really well together.
Spoiler

Last edited by realm9thfeb on Nov 2, 2020, 5:08:30 PM
"
Mekrat wrote:
Mhm. Did Uber Atziri some times now... Im not sure...even with 100% reflect imunity..through skill tree OR through equipment / pantheon the mirror minion kills me instant.

And she is making some sick dmg. Is it the blood (degen that kills me so quickly?) Atm the bardest boss for that build lol.

Deathless is kind of tricky lol.

yes, I tried it this league... all sources of reduce phys damage reflected seems to be not working I guess cause I still take reflect damage and insta kill myself :D so Uber Atziri is currently impossible.
"
realm9thfeb wrote:
Hi all,

Please take a look at this interesting bladestorm, you can have both blood/sand storm boost while using sand stance.

I have tested it and it works really well together.
Spoiler

yes I know, this is far better than the normal blade storm. so for those who use bladestorm variant should def try it out
Its possible with 100% reflect imunity through
and pantheon.

I dont kill my self on her, just on her mirror minion.

What is really strange that some damage of her kills me nearly instant.

I was farming her the hole day yesterday but it was really strange.
"
Mekrat wrote:
Its possible with 100% reflect imunity through
and pantheon.

I dont kill my self on her, just on her mirror minion.

What is really strange that some damage of her kills me nearly instant.

I was farming her the hole day yesterday but it was really strange.

I tried... It didn't work for me. Tried with the ring + yugul pantheon, still nope :D I don't know what's wrong lol. I can't figure out what exactly causes the one shot, is it because of the reflect or some sort of a hit that just one shots. and with flicker, it's extremely hard to dodge the flameblast and for some reason block doesn't work against it (although block should work against flameblast cause it works againest Beyond bosses' flameblasts.), or maybe I was just extremely unlucky back then lol
Last edited by Blazer780 on Nov 2, 2020, 6:17:34 PM
Na. She has some kind of dmg what oneshots me.. or nearly oneshots me. I could block those flameblats nearly every time.

Strange :<

edit:
I bricked a map with phys. reflect and with that ring and panth. I was killed through reflect.. something is maybe bugged.
Last edited by Mekrat on Nov 2, 2020, 8:42:21 PM
"
Mekrat wrote:
Na. She has some kind of dmg what oneshots me.. or nearly oneshots me. I could block those flameblats nearly every time.

Strange :<

I don't really know.. My assumption is that it's reflect but not sure as I had the same problem this league.
How do you use the haste btw? Only Vaal haste?
EDIT* yeah I just checked your POB. Only Vaal haste

Have you tried a Brutality setup instead of Fortify with another aura instead of Skitterbots btw?
Last edited by Huyu12 on Nov 2, 2020, 9:05:09 PM
I notice that my attack speed is very slow when fighting bosses (single targets). What could be the issue? Or is it an issue? Is it normal? Attack rate is 12.29

Edit. With Ancestral Protector it's alright. But without it, its kinda slow. I guess i need to get more attack speed then. Self explanatory ig XD
Last edited by buttcaake on Nov 2, 2020, 9:23:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info