[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Hello. Can you look up my build, please. I was wondering what should i change/buy, lacking defensive layer - 4.5k hp and lacking dps. Rougly have 3,5 mil raw boss dps. Invested aprox 60 exalts. Pob: https://pastebin.com/WpbyUGfG . Thanks in advance.
Last edited by kiany11 on Oct 18, 2020, 8:06:47 AM
Does the abysus with 40% flicker damage best enchant or should į look for blood rage attack speed?
"
Hey guys, could you please help me?
I did a lot of heists and some Beachheads so I easily reached Level 95. I started doing some Level 15 / 16 guardians now and it seems a lot of guardians and other mobs with high physical damage 1shot me. I switched from abyssus to Crown of the inward eye which helped a lot - but this put my damage in a pretty pathetic state.

What to do? I can still use ryslatha's of course, but I am pretty broke at the moment :-D

This is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/0qf5jiSz

To use crown of inward eye you have to be maxed out to not feel the huge damage loss from not using Abyssus. I mean, for me, @33.3M DPS with splash atm when I switch from Abyssus to Inward eye, it's 12M DPS loss lol. plus even with Abyssus, you are not supposed to get one shotted from any guardians unless the map had 40% block reduction, then mostly you will get one shotted.
"
Blutspakt wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Blutspakt wrote:
i feel like the curse "assasins mark" on ring feels pointless.

against bosses you wont get powercharges

did some maps and i didnt have the buff very often.

its just for the crit multi?

even without power charges, the DPS gain from the crit effects (chance and multi) is very very good to pass... I really can't see myself playing without one lol.

ok thought so.

right now i have sometimes a hole where i dont have mana anymore.

https://pastebin.com/2kfUgejm

Does this jewel with +2 mana gain on hit rly makes the difference?

Can someone look at my char/gear and say where i should invest my ex/chaos to improve.

Feeling squishy sometimes too.

+2 mana gained on hit makes a noticable difference but still not optimal. the final setup that I'm using is very strong yes, but mana sustain is much harder if you don't have x2 -9 mana rings (which I actually don't have atm) so I'm using +2 mana gained on hit as a temporary solution till I figure something out. you can Use the -9 mana cost unique jewel, it will mostly solve the problem if you are using the newest setup.
"
scoorkovany wrote:
Hello, do you think its worth to start this build with a budget of 45-50ex or it better to search for something else?

hmm I'm not really sure, but 50ex is a good point to start the build with. it will be far from being at its strongest state but with 50ex, you can get the armour 6L, a decent sword, ryslatha's coil, and the surrender and some decent rares. so, yea starting with that build with 50ex budget won't be a bad choice and then keep upgrading piece by piece slowly.
"
sedeat01 wrote:
Sir, Thank you for the build.

I wanna ask.
Can you explain the rationale of not including cluster jewel?
Coz its seems quite weird 100+++ex build but no cluster jewel.

investing in clusters in my build is just near impossible. 95% of the nodes we are using are very hard to find good replacements for them in clusters. so it's just not worth it. I tried lots of combinations but nothing seemed to work better... so I wouldn't recommend using them but it's totally up to you. you can test with them and see if you find anything that makes up for the lost nodes you will have to remove to get cluster nodes.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
I did a lot of heists and some Beachheads so I easily reached Level 95. I started doing some Level 15 / 16 guardians now and it seems a lot of guardians and other mobs with high physical damage 1shot me. I switched from abyssus to Crown of the inward eye which helped a lot - but this put my damage in a pretty pathetic state.

What to do? I can still use ryslatha's of course, but I am pretty broke at the moment :-D

To use crown of inward eye you have to be maxed out to not feel the huge damage loss from not using Abyssus. I mean, for me, @33.3M DPS with splash atm when I switch from Abyssus to Inward eye, it's 12M DPS loss lol. plus even with Abyssus, you are not supposed to get one shotted from any guardians unless the map had 40% block reduction, then mostly you will get one shotted.

Hi, thanks for your reply.
I am not quite understanding: What does block chance have to do with getting one-shot? It's not a "feeling" to be 1-shot, it's literally 1 hit from 100% to 0%. Happened when I was sleeping getting the slam attack from the guardian but also the thrown weapon killed me and they are dealing pure physical according to online sources. I had only 5,3k HP which is plenty in this build for everything else it seems... maybe just not guardians?

I mean no matter if you got 39% to block or 79% to block: In first case you are dieing from the hit by 61% and in last case 21% but I also have to deal with several attacks :D
"
kiany11 wrote:
Hello. Can you look up my build, please. I was wondering what should i change/buy, lacking defensive layer - 4.5k hp and lacking dps. Rougly have 3,5 mil raw boss dps. Invested aprox 60 exalts. Pob: https://pastebin.com/WpbyUGfG . Thanks in advance.

pastebins don't work anymore, but I took a quick look at your char, gear is kinda messed up.
- you have 2 aspects of cat on your gear, 1 on ring and 1 on gloves, how do you know which one u r using :)? plus less duration support is only lvl 19 with no quality so u will probably face frenzy sustain problems when facing bosses.
- Abyssus rolls are so bad same for the paradoxica.
- the accuracy you have on your gear is probably not enough to have 100% chance to hit, and that's very problematic.
- your dps is surely higher than 3.5M in PoB, you are just not checking the right stuff in configuration. I would say at least ~7M DPS with this gear.
"
sn3kox wrote:
Does the abysus with 40% flicker damage best enchant or should į look for blood rage attack speed?

yes it's the best enchant but BLood rage attack speed is very similar dps-wise and much cheaper if you wanna go for it.
"
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"

Hi, thanks for your reply.
I am not quite understanding: What does block chance have to do with getting one-shot? It's not a "feeling" to be 1-shot, it's literally 1 hit from 100% to 0%. Happened when I was sleeping getting the slam attack from the guardian but also the thrown weapon killed me and they are dealing pure physical according to online sources. I had only 5,3k HP which is plenty in this build for everything else it seems... maybe just not guardians?

I mean no matter if you got 39% to block or 79% to block: In first case you are dieing from the hit by 61% and in last case 21% but I also have to deal with several attacks :D

:D man believe me it makes all the difference in the world lol. I tried and I know. 79% block is just OP. if it got reduced to ~30%. literary the whole build is useless lol. 40% reduced block chance is deadly for this build especially against bosses who hit hard like Drox, Mino, Phoenix, Hydra, Chimera, etc. you will at least die once from them if the map has the 40% reduced block mod. you can check in your Pob you EHP against phys hits with 30% block and with 79% block :) and see the difference under the calculation tab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info