[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Spawnderman wrote:
TAILWIND work on build?

Why not.

You can check the box in the config section of POB and see the benefits.
@murdoc: MS on left mouse button, it shouldn't interrupt or cancel flicker at all. It doesn't use frenzy charges. The only thing that might be happening is maybe you don't have enough mana but that shouldn't be the case if you have mana reduction and mana leech.
"
iSoBoredToo wrote:
How do you deal with degen ground effects like desecrated ground?

nothing really lol just try to avoid it, or keep hitting stuff so that u keep leeching and also use life flask. degans suck hard for this build
"
Spawnderman wrote:
TAILWIND work on build?

yes it's super good for this build
Hello

i am doubting my damage compared to when i was playing cyclone to be honest was more tanky or had more damage i think unless iam missing something?

Even tho i didnt have Coil, i was playing face breaker non crit.

Iam upgrading my support skills and others at the moment and aiming for watcher eye.

Any Advice is appreciated.Thanks
What alternative quality gems would you recommend to min/max the build?

Sorry if this was already asked
"
Hello

i am doubting my damage compared to when i was playing cyclone to be honest was more tanky or had more damage i think unless iam missing something?

Iam upgrading my support skills and others at the moment and aiming for watcher eye.

I don't see anything wrong so far. if you wanna make sure everything is right, please go to the FaQ section and check there. every single important about the build and how to make it perfect is right there.
"
Roostas wrote:

Sorry if this was already asked

it was already asked, and my answer is still the same lol which is I didn't even take a look at them as i'm so lazy. so you just check them out and see if anything could be better than normal gems xD.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Hello

I don't see anything wrong so far. if you wanna make sure everything is right, please go to the FaQ section and check there. every single important about the build and how to make it perfect is right there.

is it maybe because the desync? i die for no reason or no dmg?
"
Roostas wrote:

Divergent Pride is the only clear winner.
I also use Divergent Precision and Divergent Riposte, but not sure if that's a correct thing to do.
ign: Kissmyastma

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info