-

"
niksxs wrote:
Skyler, can you take at look at my char and give me some tips where to improve first.
You're on a pretty standard track and looks fine.

I'd make thread of hope your next priority so you can get potency of will and harrier, then start your clusters.

I personally have changed to the temp arrowheads + feed the fury large clusters and swapped out efficacy for energy leech. It's simply more DPS and the life leech on FtF is nice.

Plus I've dumped skitterbots and flesh & stone and added Supreme Ego (can only have 1 Aura), and it's double the DPS than skitterbots. Then added Silent Steps, Stibnite flask, and Enduring cry/endurance charges to get back what was lost from F&S (blind and 12% less damage from ranged enemies). Smoke mine in place of dash can help with blind, too.

Try to get adrenaline suffix on either your mana or hybrid flask so you can drop the quicksilver and get a stibnite, maybe?

Get Acceleration suffix on one of your flasks, too.

Looks like you got an open blue socket, so toss lightning golem in there for more atk speed.

Get a new quill rain with more sockets and get vaal haste and vaal grace in there. Try to get vaal grace linked to an increased duration (ie. swap it with your smoke mine on your CWDT 4L).

Your jewelry and quiver are pretty generic, but looks like you can add some crafts on them as soon as you unlock some good ones?

Aside from that, I don't really see much else.
Last edited by SkylerOG on Sep 26, 2020, 12:47:33 PM

Should I craft Suffixes cannot be changed and YOLO annul or just multi-mod and use as is? Unfortunately, mana is a prefix and I will never be able to craft life + area. Then again, I might just go for Heavy Draw and not need the area at all...
"

Should I craft Suffixes cannot be changed and YOLO annul or just multi-mod and use as is? Unfortunately, mana is a prefix and I will never be able to craft life + area. Then again, I might just go for Heavy Draw and not need the area at all...
I would sacrifice a wicked pall for broadside megalomaniac medium cluster OR simply path up to Lethal Assault before doing Heavy Draw (if you're truly that close to 30 radius). It's a more efficient path/more DPS, etc.

Not sure what to tell ya on the amulet. Big risk trying to annul off that mana. Could completely brick it and make it trash.

If you do the broadside megalomaniac idea... if you're that close to 30 radius/your 6th arrow overlap, you should get it with broadside and not have to worry about the +AoE amulet craft. Same thing if you choose to head up to Lethal Assault, too. I think there's enough AoE up there to not need it on amulet. But I could be wrong about that. Might end up 5% AoE or so short. I would just hate to brick that amulet.
Last edited by SkylerOG on Sep 26, 2020, 12:59:58 PM
"
SkylerOG wrote:
"

I would sacrifice a wicked pall for broadside megalomaniac medium cluster OR simply path up to Lethal Assault before doing Heavy Draw (if you're truly that close to 30 radius). It's a more efficient path/more DPS, etc.

Not sure what to tell ya on the amulet. Big risk trying to annul off that mana. Could completely brick it and make it trash.

If you do the broadside megalomaniac idea... if you're that close to 30 radius/your 6th arrow overlap, you should get it with broadside and not have to worry about the +AoE amulet craft. Same thing if you choose to head up to Lethal Assault, too. I think there's enough AoE up there to not need it on amulet. But I could be wrong about that. Might end up 5% AoE or so short. I would just hate to brick that amulet.

It's just as you said. Even with a perfect Carcass Jack and 21/23 TR I would be 3% off 30 radius. Guess I'll either have to get a megalomaniac or heavy draw.

... or I might just feel lucky and go for the amulet. Who knows ;-)
"
"
SkylerOG wrote:
"

It's just as you said. Even with a perfect Carcass Jack and 21/23 TR I would be 3% off 30 radius. Guess I'll either have to get a megalomaniac or heavy draw.

... or I might just feel lucky and go for the amulet. Who knows ;-)
If you can get ahold of a megalomaniac with broadside + student of decay, then replace your wicked pall medium, you should hit 30 radius with this that and not even need lethal assault or the amulet craft.

And because you're going from 5 to 6 overlaps, you've more than made up for losing wicked pall DPS... AND you don't have to blow 5-6 passives on lethal assault, which means you get more DPS from where ever you spend those.

That's probably the best way to do this. But, how expensive is that cluster, and is there even any available. That's the kicker to it all.
What is the best way to roll these cluster gems? Do we just alt spam or is it easier with fossils? cause I been trying to alt spam them but I can only get one of the stat but never the other.
"
What is the best way to roll these cluster gems? Do we just alt spam or is it easier with fossils? cause I been trying to alt spam them but I can only get one of the stat but never the other.

Chaos spam.
Increased Damage with Bows and Increased Area Damage are both useless for this build, because the first only affects the initial hit of the arrows and the second only affects the pod explosion, and neither of them touches the DoT?
Or the pods that apply the DoT are also affected by the area damage increase?
"
Kuffy wrote:
Increased Damage with Bows and Increased Area Damage are both useless for this build, because the first only affects the initial hit of the arrows and the second only affects the pod explosion, and neither of them touches the DoT?
Area Damage works with the DoT because it is also AoE. Hence why we need AoE radius for vines to reach overlap capability.

Anything with “attack” or “bow” damage (or damage w/ bows) does not work.

Generic “damage” does, as does “projectile”. But be careful not to confuse “projectile/bow attack damage”, which does not.
"
Kuffy wrote:
Pretty sure area damage increase works on pods.

Damage with bows nope.

About area damage what I've read is anything that is "on the ground" scales with it, i.e. vortex, caustic arrow, toxic rain. Anything that applies to a mob as a debuff in an area doesn't benefit from area damage i.e. bane, wintertide brand, essence drain, soulrend.
Last edited by Viktranka on Sep 26, 2020, 7:43:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info