-

Hello,
Can you give me small advice what should i invest first? It is 6l Carsass or start first cluster to change my passive tree?

"
oweng24 wrote:
Can I get some opinions on flasks?
Cinderswallow over a normal silver flask?
Also I have Quartz flask for phasing which feels so good. Is my only option to give that up to fit in the hybrid flask so I can get fortify working from the anointment? And I know about other sources of phasing. Just having the guarantee of it on a button is clutch when zooming through packs.

Edit: I went ahead and took the plunge and got my enduring hybrid flask and cinderswallow. replacing the quartz (phasing) and silver (onslaught. but just for cinderswallow onslaught). Patched the now missing phasing with abyss jewel (8% chance to grant phasing for 4 seconds on kill) and phase run spell gem on leftclick. I've noticed times where I am getting caught on mobs but just be cognoscente of that and have dash ready / don't put yourself in those situations. The fortify plus cinderswallow healing on kill is ridiculous defensive layer while mapping. I can't believe I didn't do this sooner. As long as you're slaying you're living. I can definitely recommend the Instant heal - enduring mana - enduring hybrid (fortify) - cinderswallow - quicksilver setup
Dude....

You can't use phase run with this build. You're using Blood Rage to generate frenzy charges, which is +4% atk speed and +4% more damage per charge, and everytime you use Phase Run, it absorbs those charges and you lose crazy amounts of DPS (nearly 15%).

You can have the chance to phase mods, but not Phase Run gem.

Also, how are you running F&S, Malevolence, and Skitterbots with enlighten 2 and skitterbots not even being linked to enlighten? Or are you not running skitterbots and it's just there to level the gem?

Here's what you need to do, IMO....

Put skitterbots on a secondary weapon in your alt weapon slot and let it level there.

Dump Phase Run since it kills your frenzy charges.

I would dump either Vaal Blight or Portal and add Lightning Golem for it's +10% more attack speed.

I would dump Vaal Blight or Portal and add Enduring Cry for potential endurance charge generation... which is, of course, potentially 12% more physical damage reduction.

Add Enhance linked to Dash + Second Wind + Blood Rage (Enhance will add +atk spd to blood rage and reduce dash cooldown even further, but you need to move blood rage off being by itself to being linked). At Enhance-4, Blood Rage gives +6% more attack speed and Dash is below a 1s cooldown. You'll have to re-color your bow to get 4 green's linked.

Add Vaal Grace and link it to an increased duration(in other words, put it where you have Vaal Haste, and move Vaal Haste to that single socket on your bow). Since you have Exceptional Performance and Potency of Will, this will make vaal grace last for over 20 seconds at gem lvl 20. That means 20 seconds of +34% more attack & spell dodge. So combined with Phase Acrobatics and Lunaris pantheon, you are at your 75% dodge caps in both. Which is NUTS! This is by far the best defensive layer in the entire game... a 75% chance to avoid all damage... pure damage avoidance. 20 seconds worth with 10 seconds remaining of soul gain prevention. So while mapping, that probably means Vaal Grace is up after around 40 or so seconds after you use it. So 20 seconds of every 40 seconds you have +34% more attack & spell dodge. Zero need for a quartz flask anymore.

I would dump the quicksliver flask and get Enduring mana flask of Adrenaline. That adrenaline + your onslaught flask + the natural movement speed of the build means you don't have to waste a flask slot on quicksilver, IMO.

Then, with that open flask slot, get an Experimenter's Stibnite flask of Acceleration. This gives you 12% more attack speed and blind enemies for 8 seconds with smoke cloud, on top of ~5% more evade chance.

Then, I would drop Flesh & Stone and Skitterbots, and grab Supreme Ego. Which, because Malevolence is now your only Aura, gives you a 16% MORE damage boost on top of +10% more duration on everything. Which is 2x what Skitterbots gives (only +8% damage).

The Stibnite flask blind will help partially replace Flesh & Stone benefits. But you also added Vaal Grace/dodge, more evade chance, and potentially some phys damage mitigation with endurance charges. The +dodge alone is going to make you feel invulnerable for 20 seconds out of every 40 seconds, so your defense will feel awesome with these changes. And your DPS will be up like 40% or more, too.
Last edited by SkylerOG on Sep 26, 2020, 12:49:33 PM
Hey Lads. I got a bit stuck and am now sure what would be the best way to upgrade my gear. maybe you guys some got suggestions.

https://pastebin.com/Q9UmiKL3

Thanks in Advance!
Skyler, can you take at look at my char and give me some tips where to improve first.
Would it be worth dropping this quiver i paid 3 ex for to try crafting a +1 arrow, and life quiver? my chaos resist would still be capped vs damage over time but would only be 50% or so against actual chaos hits, and i really cant be bothered trying to chance a devotos or drop 10 ex on an enchanted 1 currently. im also using a +3 bow atm.
"
SkylerOG wrote:
"
oweng24 wrote:
Can I get some opinions on flasks?
Cinderswallow over a normal silver flask?
Also I have Quartz flask for phasing which feels so good. Is my only option to give that up to fit in the hybrid flask so I can get fortify working from the anointment? And I know about other sources of phasing. Just having the guarantee of it on a button is clutch when zooming through packs.

Edit: I went ahead and took the plunge and got my enduring hybrid flask and cinderswallow. replacing the quartz (phasing) and silver (onslaught. but just for cinderswallow onslaught). Patched the now missing phasing with abyss jewel (8% chance to grant phasing for 4 seconds on kill) and phase run spell gem on leftclick. I've noticed times where I am getting caught on mobs but just be cognoscente of that and have dash ready / don't put yourself in those situations. The fortify plus cinderswallow healing on kill is ridiculous defensive layer while mapping. I can't believe I didn't do this sooner. As long as you're slaying you're living. I can definitely recommend the Instant heal - enduring mana - enduring hybrid (fortify) - cinderswallow - quicksilver setup
Dude....

You can't use phase run with this build. You're using Blood Rage to generate frenzy charges, which is +4% atk speed and +4% more damage per charge, and everytime you use Phase Run, it absorbs those charges and you lose crazy amounts of DPS (nearly 15%).

You can have the chance to phase mods, but not Phase Run gem.

Also, how are you running F&S, Malevolence, and Skitterbots with enlighten 2 and skitterbots not even being linked to enlighten? Or are you not running skitterbots and it's just there to level the gem?

Here's what you need to do, IMO....

Put skitterbots on a secondary weapon in your alt weapon slot and let it level there.

Dump Phase Run since it kills your frenzy charges.

I would dump either Vaal Blight or Portal and add Lightning Golem for it's +10% more attack speed.

I would dump Vaal Blight or Portal and add Enduring Cry for potential endurance charge generation... which is, of course, potentially 12% more physical damage reduction.

Add Enhance linked to Dash + Second Wind + Blood Rage (Enhance will add +atk spd to blood rage and reduce dash cooldown even further, but you need to move blood rage off being by itself to being linked). At Enhance-4, Blood Rage gives +6% more attack speed and Dash is below a 1s cooldown. You'll have to re-color your bow to get 4 green's linked.

Add Vaal Grace and link it to an increased duration(in other words, put it where you have Vaal Haste, and move Vaal Haste to that single socket on your bow). Since you have Exceptional Performance and Potency of Will, this will make vaal grace last for over 20 seconds at gem lvl 20. That means 20 seconds of +34% more attack & spell dodge. So combined with Phase Acrobatics and Lunaris pantheon, you are at your 75% dodge caps in both. Which is NUTS! This is by far the best defensive layer in the entire game... a 75% chance to avoid all damage... pure damage avoidance. 20 seconds worth with 10 seconds remaining of soul gain prevention. So while mapping, that probably means Vaal Grace is up after around 40 or so seconds after you use it. So 20 seconds of every 40 seconds you have +34% more attack & spell dodge. Zero need for a quartz flask anymore.

I would dump the quicksliver flask and get Enduring mana flask of Adrenaline. That adrenaline + your onslaught flask + the natural movement speed of the build means you don't have to waste a flask slot on quicksilver, IMO.

Then, with that open flask slot, get an Experimenter's Stibnite flask of Acceleration. This gives you 12% more attack speed and blind enemies for 8 seconds with smoke cloud, on top of ~5% more evade chance.

Then, I would drop Flesh & Stone and Skitterbots, and grab Supreme Ego. Which, because Malevolence is now your only Aura, gives you a 16% MORE damage boost on top of +10% more duration on everything. Which is 2x what Skitterbots gives (only +8%).

Also, drop Avatar of the Hunt and Farsight wheels and add Fervour, Frenetic, and Blood Drinker, which is another probably 5% more damage as well as 150 or so life and some life leech.

The Stibnite flask blind will help partially replace Flesh & Stone benefits. But you also added Vaal Grace/dodge, more evade chance, and potentially some phys damage mitigation with endurance charges. The +dodge alone is going to make you feel invulnerable for 20 seconds out of every 40 seconds, so your defense will feel awesome with these changes. And your DPS will be up like 40% or more, too.
so i agree with all except that frenzy charges increase, they do nothing against bosses as far as i know because we cant generate any on bosses and this build clears fine with just 3 charges from blood rage.
"
Totalubnub wrote:
so i agree with all except that frenzy charges increase, they do nothing against bosses as far as i know because we cant generate any on bosses and this build clears fine with just 3 charges from blood rage.
Honestly, most map bosses die easily with or without frenzy charges.

And most bigger bosses spawn minions, so you end up with frenzy charges much of the time even then, too.

The best alternative to getting Fervour, Frenetic, and Blood Drinker, then, would be to take those 8 points and get a couple more jewel sockets and add a couple 7% max life, +atk spd w/ bows, +damage of some sort (DoT/DoT Multi/Chaos/etc.)

It probably won't quite equate to the +damage the frenzy charges do, but it'll be pretty close, and this would be permanent rather than relying on charges.

Edit: Okay, you are right. I just updated a new PoB with additional jewel sockets instead of more frenzy charges and it came out better.

Quill Rain 13M DPS version: https://pastebin.com/cct2N9d3

Rare bow 21M DPS version: https://pastebin.com/gAWGh068
Last edited by SkylerOG on Sep 26, 2020, 11:31:38 AM
PoB is not updated, still showing the old one.
"
Totalubnub wrote:
Would it be worth dropping this quiver i paid 3 ex for to try crafting a +1 arrow, and life quiver? my chaos resist would still be capped vs damage over time but would only be 50% or so against actual chaos hits, and i really cant be bothered trying to chance a devotos or drop 10 ex on an enchanted 1 currently. im also using a +3 bow atm.
If you're below 30 radius (6 overlaps), then no. Stick with that quiver, for sure.

And even then, that's a pretty nice interim quiver (yes, eventually you want one with +1 arrow and atk spd). So if you ARE at 30+ radius, I would go for +1 arrows on a devotos or a corrupted quill rain before losing that quiver.
Last edited by SkylerOG on Sep 26, 2020, 11:03:11 AM
Hey, should I get rid of +2 Tabula and get a 5 or 6-link Carcass? If I buy second cluster I will have to sacrifice some HP but thats ok, don't have hardened scars annointed yet, will look for +1 neck and also +4% chaos dot multi or double attack speed jewels(preferably with %maxhp) https://pastebin.com/HPQZa9Vc ty!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info