-

"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
Yeah you can do all this but the thing is you'd use the same setup for a Quill Rain too and the 3.05 base APS can't be beat by a 1.95(lower if you don't have the 8% IAS implicit) APS bow. Like no matter what, the crafted bow will feel slower in general mapping.

At some point though, your bottleneck will be how fast you're moving. In regular T16s, stuff is dying as I'm running through them, which means there's still some room for improvement, as they should be dying before I get there, but my bow IAS is still a WIP.

Edit: ...Which I suppose means the QR still comes out ahead, as you can shift out of IAS into IMS, so it was kind of a null point. Hum.

Late Edit: 3 Thornweaver fields later, T1 Increased Projectile Speed, four times! Woo! (Kill me, please.)
Last edited by Shani on Aug 7, 2020, 8:45:20 PM
Yup. Regardless, I think its fine to experiment with crafted bows this league. Doubt they will be super accessible in other leagues so just use them when they're cheap. Overall, I prefer QR BUT I'll still use my current crafted bow just cause I spent waaay too much on that thing.
I like playing builds that can do every map mod.
Last edited by Mazino_Urek on Aug 7, 2020, 8:32:04 PM
Guys I need to ask you something about crafting with awakener orbs, since I'm not expert here.

I found a shaper quiver which has the prefixes that i want (additional arrow and movement speed t1). If i craft from the bench "prefixes can't be changed" and then i sacrifice another quiver with the "chaos dot" t1, will the result with the awakened orb mantain my prefixes and also the hunter mod (and other random rolls too)?

I mean, "prefixes/suffixes can't be changed" can be used with some good result while using awaken orb?
"
Serge91 wrote:
Guys I need to ask you something about crafting with awakener orbs, since I'm not expert here.

I found a shaper quiver which has the prefixes that i want (additional arrow and movement speed t1). If i craft from the bench "prefixes can't be changed" and then i sacrifice another quiver with the "chaos dot" t1, will the result with the awakened orb mantain my prefixes and also the hunter mod (and other random rolls too)?

I mean, "prefixes/suffixes can't be changed" can be used with some good result while using awaken orb?

Awakener orb doesn't care about meta mods. Or atleast it shouldn't.
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:

Oh i see. No point in there then.
"
Serge91 wrote:
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:

Oh i see. No point in there then.

It used to be able to do that when the orb was just released on 3.9. People are using meta mods and crafting mirror tier items is way too easy with it. Hence it is being removed in the game, same goes to essence and fossils.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Serge91 wrote:
From what I know awakener orb takes 1 influenced mod from each item, if the item has multiple influenced mods it picks 1 at random, then fills the other 4 slots with random affixes.

So if you have an item with 2+ shaper or hunter mods you can't really transfer them with awakener orb, only 1 of each.
Is there a noticable difference in damage between Aspect of the Spider and Skitterbots? If so, then i'll purchase an amulet with reserved malevolence so I can fit it in, but if not I'll continue using aspect.
Skitterbots is instant and goes upto 18% increased damage taken when using a lv 21 gem. You need to wait for 3 stacks for aspect of the spider for the 15% increase.
I don't think it's worth using -30%Malevolence to get the room to fit in Skitterbots; as is, there's a lot of other good stuff competing for those two suffix slots: 13%IAS, 5%pDR, Charges on Kill, 16%cDam, +1minFrenzy... and I'm assuming that the third is going to be cDoTM.

Edit: (Obviously, not all of those are applicable to all versions and use cases, and may require certain Awakenings.)
Last edited by Shani on Aug 10, 2020, 1:19:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info