-

Don't know if this has been mentioned here before but people using crafted bows should probably swap out Mirage Archer for Efficacy. Both in theory and actual gameplay, Efficacy should give you a bigger damage boost cause of the low attack rate. Testing against mobile targets like Sirus should highlight the difference in damage.
I like playing builds that can do every map mod.
I've been playing this build from start of league Day 1. I love it and this whole time I didnt know in POB you could select # of overlapping pods. and always had it at 0. So i was basically always under 1m dot DPS. i found out about it today and all the configurations i could put in such as shock, and i added my own overcharged node for charges. I think i've reached the final stages of my build other than an insane and overly expensive quiver,and tailwind boots maybe move onto a new build. It maxes out around 12M dps, 7.3m to Sirus

Heres the paste bin to my edition of your build <3. This is highest level I've ever gotten.
https://pastebin.com/tkD6KW8y
Last edited by Frap4kevin on Jul 29, 2020, 8:15:17 AM
Sorrow Scarab
Agate Amulet

+16% to Chaos DoT Multi
34% increased Chaos Damage
+Max Life
+1 Chaos Skill Gems
Malevolence has 30% reduced Mana Reservation
+1 All Dex Gems

Any idea how to craft an amulet like this? I need an idea because I had no idea where to begin with...

I had a rough idea how working on it..
Can I fracture the 34% increased chaos damage on a hunter based amulet, then start working on +1 dex gem with malovelence mod. After that start aug chaos, rem/add chaos, aug life to reach this mod... Can I do this?

Edit: Realised you cannot fracture influenced item, and I also think that you cannot hunter orb slam a fractured item...

The only way is to spam deafening essence until I hit these mods together? (% inc. Chaos Damage (essence), Malevolence mod, +1 dex gem)?
Last edited by lolipop710 on Jul 30, 2020, 5:51:51 AM
"
lolipop710 wrote:
Sorrow Scarab
Agate Amulet

+16% to Chaos DoT Multi
+Max Life
+1 Chaos Skill Gems
+1 All Dex Gems

Any idea how to craft an amulet like this? I need an idea because I had no idea where to begin with...

tl;dr get lucky on hitting malevolence on your regal slam / alt roll together with your +1 dex, then just slam a bunch of harvest chaos
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
lolipop710 wrote:
Sorrow Scarab
Agate Amulet

+16% to Chaos DoT Multi
+Max Life
+1 Chaos Skill Gems
+1 All Dex Gems

tl;dr get lucky on hitting malevolence on your regal slam / alt roll together with your +1 dex, then just slam a bunch of harvest chaos

I need that 34% increased chaos damage. I guess I can only craft with essence right?
"
lolipop710 wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
lolipop710 wrote:
Sorrow Scarab
Agate Amulet

+16% to Chaos DoT Multi
+Max Life
+1 Chaos Skill Gems
+1 All Dex Gems

I need that 34% increased chaos damage. I guess I can only craft with essence right?

seems to be the case, so essence spam until you got malevolence and a +1 dex
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Jul 30, 2020, 7:21:39 AM
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
lolipop710 wrote:

I need that 34% increased chaos damage. I guess I can only craft with essence right?[/quote]
seems to be the case, so essence spam until you got malevolence and a +1 dex[/quote]

It is nearly impossible. Just tried 100 essences (trying my luck) not even hitting +1 dex OR malo mod even ONCE. I'm out. I will craft malo mod with dex with alt regal. That 36% inc. chaos damage I will use bench craft (16% instead which is 20% less) but yeah cheaper.
"
lolipop710 wrote:
Sorrow Scarab
Agate Amulet

+16% to Chaos DoT Multi
+Max Life
+1 Chaos Skill Gems
+1 All Dex Gems

I had a rough idea how working on it..
Can I fracture the 34% increased chaos damage on a hunter based amulet, then start working on +1 dex gem with malovelence mod. After that start aug chaos, rem/add chaos, aug life to reach this mod... Can I do this?

Edit: Realised you cannot fracture influenced item, and I also think that you cannot hunter orb slam a fractured item...

The only way is to spam deafening essence until I hit these mods together? (% inc. Chaos Damage (essence), Malevolence mod, +1 dex gem)?

Use essence till you get reservation(or +1 dex, whichever comes first).

Clean the base so you only have those 2 mods. Craft suffixes cannot be changed(If you hit +1 dex, you'd obviously do prefixes cannot be changed).

Augment influence mod and remove/add influence till you get +1 dex. Should take you about 20 tries(about the same if you got +1 dex earlier instead of malevolence reservation).

You should have your +1 dex, +malevolence reservation, +chaos damage base.

Should cost you about 30-35ex to get your item to this point.

Edit: Oh yeah the catch is you have no control over your chaos dot multi. So at that point it's luck. You can gamble to hit it with aug chaos and if you don't, you get to redo the whole thing. In theory you can get the perfect item you want for about 150ex, which isn't too bad considering you're literally going for a mirror tier item.
I like playing builds that can do every map mod.
Last edited by Mazino_Urek on Jul 30, 2020, 10:50:42 AM
I am not sure if anyone has been having problems staying alive, but if you have some spare links in your build (for me it was the bow) I put on CwDT linked to ball light/gmp/firestorm/bladestorm and got rings with + life per enemy hit by spells. With CwDT at lvl 1 and those spells, I find that on trash I basically heal to full instantly if I take damage and it isn't affected by no regen, no leech or reduce recovery mods. I know it made my gameplay a lot smoother and thought I'd mention in case someone else was having the same problem while grinding out the levels in the 80s.

Great build and thanks!!!

------------------>> IGN: Puerrto <<------------------
"
millamber wrote:
I am not sure if anyone has been having problems staying alive, but if you have some spare links in your build (for me it was the bow) I put on CwDT linked to ball light/gmp/firestorm/bladestorm and got rings with + life per enemy hit by spells. With CwDT at lvl 1 and those spells, I find that on trash I basically heal to full instantly if I take damage and it isn't affected by no regen, no leech or reduce recovery mods. I know it made my gameplay a lot smoother and thought I'd mention in case someone else was having the same problem while grinding out the levels in the 80s.

Great build and thanks!!!

note that bladestorm doesn't work, only bladefall works and probably that's what he meant.

Honestly if you want to have some instant life recovery, i don't suggest using that setup above. Instead go with Ball Lightning + GMP + Slower projectile + Life leech support / Blade vortex + Increase AoE + Life Leech support / Storm Brand + Swift Brand + Life Leech support . Reason being that above isn't good is because it triggers in order, it doesn't trigger all gems instantly. Don't use arcanist brand because of trigger logic. I personally would go for storm brand because it maintains your range too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info