-

This build is absolute garbage and completely unplayable in 3.16.

Shit hasn't been updated in like 3 leagues....
"
ClemsonPK wrote:

is not garbage at all, in the pob link the gem is updated.

this build have lost some defenses but can do all the content without problem.
"
keygy wrote:
"
ClemsonPK wrote:

is not garbage at all, in the pob link the gem is updated.

this build have lost some defenses but can do all the content without problem.

I dare you to try yellow maps with this build without a few ex worth of gear.
"
ClemsonPK wrote:

The build might work better if you would follow the guide. You aren't using a quill rain, you are going out of your way for things on the skill tree, and you are on a 5-link. I'd recommend getting a tabula and throwing your toxic rain in that, and then putting your auras in the quill rain you should be using, since you wont be running a 6-link aura setup for a while until you get an enlighten lvl-3.
You guys are scaring me,
im a total casual ( lvl 55 so far after 11h ) , if you says its unplayable at yellow maps i dont want to invest my few time dying unless i have to spend 10000h for a robust gear .

I dont understand what changed between evasion dodge and stuff , my previous league was a block gladiator

I hope i wont be disappointed with this build survivability because damage seems to be there even with no gear .

woudl like some feedback from people who did yellow maps and such atm

ty
"

You guys are scaring me,
im a total casual ( lvl 55 so far after 11h ) , if you says its unplayable at yellow maps i dont want to invest my few time dying unless i have to spend 10000h for a robust gear .

I dont understand what changed between evasion dodge and stuff , my previous league was a block gladiator

I hope i wont be disappointed with this build survivability because damage seems to be there even with no gear .

woudl like some feedback from people who did yellow maps and such atm

ty

I did raider, with some modification to gear. I'm in early red. Yellow is quite doable. You do need at least 5 link but it's absolutely doable under 1ex. That guy was overreacting for sure.
It is possible to get Misery Everlasting in large cluster jewel? I can't see this mod on craftofexile :/
why are the ascendancy description and the ascendency order not the same. It shows the mark node but the descriptions says extra projectiles.
"
Dalrost wrote:

I was scared a little at start of maps also, but with little investment (under 1ex) i already managed to easily walk thru T8.. I think i wont have much problem in eary reds with these items, and my items and gems are real crap atm, still trying to figure out what is good what is not, waiting for Remi's update, but anyways it is good dont worry.

P.S. I am playing deadeye.
Build is good so far, I'm on Awakening 4, still on yellow maps, but its all doable, including the league mechanic.
I don't feel a lot of difference from the last league, it's not a tank build, so depending on how you play, you die a lot.
Which is why for me Phasing is mandatory, I did last league also, even end game, it makes me live a lot more.

Important notice, bow have ben severely nerfed, I added the new correct ranges to his POB and it loses more than 2mil on damage, however it's still over 14mm, which is higher than last league, so not sure if it's all bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info