-

can someone post a screen of new skill tree? i have problem with pob
thanks!
my ign: lastriko
Hmm anyone can explain why most players are playing TR with raider? Am I missing something?
its normal that the quill rain gives low damage compared to a rare bow no? the thing with quill rain and TR is to stack really fast the pods and poison no?
"
siema87 wrote:
Hmm anyone can explain why most players are playing TR with raider? Am I missing something?

I'm asking the same question here. Even Pathfinder has more % than Deadeye. something's off...
Last edited by Vensatra on Oct 24, 2021, 2:46:10 AM
Because Darkee said to go raider instead and streamers recommended those too. Pathfinder is literally dead, I don't know why people went with that ascendancy. Raider has perma phasing which is awesome and also perma onslaught for bosses and also free frenzy charges. Deadeye offers triple Mirage Archer and Tailwind (which is huge).
how does the build get the other 40% conversion from physical to chaos damage?
"
keygy wrote:
mmm in the guide the ascendacy order is different than the ascendancy explication, why is that?

I'm wondering the same too.

It shows Endless Munitions in the ascendancy section but in the POB and screengrabs in this guide, we need to go for Focal Point
ok then i play Raider and copy the best Toxic rain player and i think he is good 40/40 last season i think its a streamer .. ? ^^
"
caprisolle wrote:
"
keygy wrote:
mmm in the guide the ascendacy order is different than the ascendancy explication, why is that?

I'm wondering the same too.

It shows Endless Munitions in the ascendancy section but in the POB and screengrabs in this guide, we need to go for Focal Point

According to the guide, 3.2 Ascendancy Order :

1 - Gathering Winds (Normal Lab), first cuz' free tailwind is nice
2 - Occupying Force (Cruel Lab), second cuz' dps
3 - Wind Ward (Merc Lab), third cuz' its a good defensive layer for early/low-tier maps
4 - Focal Point (Uber Lab), last cuz' its mostly helpful for bossing
Newbie here following the POB directly, can anyone explain why under amour and evasion mastery defiance banner is taken? I don't see defiance banner inside the skill gem links at all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info