-

Not sure if it is explained elsewhere, but why does the medium proj damage cluster jewel notables give so much more damage than the chaos DoT cluster? thought all the damage was from pods which don't care about proj damage
"
Neofalcon wrote:
From the patch notes:

Does this completely brick the "Focal Point" ascendancy node? If our Marks aren't removed from dead enemies, and our ring won't apply a Mark if we already have one applied, that means we'll just end up applying one Mark per map, right??

What you're saying makes no sense, who would design a skill to be able to be used only once per map
"
barcedude wrote:
Not sure if it is explained elsewhere, but why does the medium proj damage cluster jewel notables give so much more damage than the chaos DoT cluster? thought all the damage was from pods which don't care about proj damage

Afaik it's because of how TR works : "Modifiers to Projectile Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effect" (https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Toxic_Rain)
"
SimRose wrote:
"
Neofalcon wrote:
From the patch notes:

Does this completely brick the "Focal Point" ascendancy node? If our Marks aren't removed from dead enemies, and our ring won't apply a Mark if we already have one applied, that means we'll just end up applying one Mark per map, right??

What you're saying makes no sense, who would design a skill to be able to be used only once per map

....That's how the interaction between these two effects works as written, though??

Focal Point says:

"
Marks you inflict are not removed from Dying Enemies

and the new patch notes say:

"

Influence modifiers that Trigger Assassin's, Poacher’s or Warlord’s Mark when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy now only Trigger if you do not have a Mark applied to an enemy.

So if you still have a mark on a dead enemy, and the ring only triggers if you have no marks on enemies, then the ring won't trigger after the first time. Making the "Focal Point" Ascendancy notable something you can only use with self-cast marks.
I think what they mean by that is that the spell won't trigger if the enemy is already marked, which would make a lot more sense.
"
Asna1 wrote:
"
barcedude wrote:

Afaik it's because of how TR works : "Modifiers to Projectile Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effect" (https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Toxic_Rain)

huh, that would make sense lol. thanks for the reply!
sir, thanks!!👍
"
KaFeuk wrote:
I think what they mean by that is that the spell won't trigger if the enemy is already marked, which would make a lot more sense.

Yeah I hope that is what it is (otherwise GGG missed a big bug which isn’t that unusual so…). the “an enemy” text is probably what is confusing
Last edited by koopadoop on Oct 21, 2021, 7:34:04 PM
This is a solid build, I had fun in the last league. I was able to finish the campaign and map some reds in a matter of a week (my first red mapper!)
I'm a noob so don't mind me if this is a stupid question but I noticed Darkee's TR Champ shows 4m total DPS on PoB and this build shows 1.7m DPS on pob.

Surely that's incorrect? So what would the actual DPS numbers look like?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info